Author Topic: The bullets are now SINATRA and also PRONUNCIATION THREAD REVIVED  (Read 25486 times)

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
So, I've gone and revealed that I can do a pretty good Lord Tenma impersonation (according to my buddies in Ventrilo and some of my co-workers).

I lack the funny talent necessary to come up with a suitable Touhou Parody of the 'Ladies, look at your man' routine. If someone else can script it up for me, and possibly provide me with a good recording program (besides basic Windows bundled crap) that's intuitive to use - and most importantly, free - I'll take a whack at it and post it here for all to strike down enjoy.

I just need something to do to occupy my time that doesn't involve motor oil, massage therapy, or Florida. Please help me entertain myself by entertaining you.

The challenge has been issued :derp: but it's not really a challenge and more of a HAY GAIZ THISD BE FUN
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:38:09 PM by Tactician Esifex »

Re: The bullets are now DIAMONDS
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 04:58:01 AM »
To up the stakes: I will give IP to whoever does the best, and to you if you do a good job of voicing it. I need to use this IM power for something.

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 05:01:53 AM »
recyclans

<Sana> theshim just sent me the best PM ever
<Sana> Hello, forumgoers.  Look at your board's deity.  Now back to me.  Now back to the deity.
<Sana> Sadly, she isn't me.  But with the magic of SANA SPICE she could smell like me.
<Sana> Look down.  Now back up.  Where are you?  You're in CPMMMC with the deity your deity could smell like.
<Sana> What's in your hand?  Back at me.  It's a Hat with a fighting and a rhythm game in it!  Look again.  The Hat is now DIAMONDS.  With the magic of SANA SPICE, anything is possible!  I'm now lost.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 05:14:00 AM »
To be fair I had IP for helping with the Library pre-April 1st, but never actually asked for it back.

Also, that Sana Spice could work if I weren't doing Lord Tenma, but instead maybe Lady Tenma :v

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 05:16:04 AM »
To be fair I had IP for helping with the Library pre-April 1st, but never actually asked for it back.
Uhhh I don't pay much attention to PSL, but isn't that what the Librarian group is for?

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 05:16:59 AM »
Uhhh I don't pay much attention to PSL, but isn't that what the Librarian group is for?

Well way back then Ruro was only allowed to have three Librarians so the others got Idiot Princess :B

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 05:30:39 AM »
SANA SPICE
Seconded.

Do it, Esifex.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 05:36:29 AM »
Hello, ladies.

Look at your cameras. Now back to me. Now back at your cameras. Now back to me!

Sadly, they cannot capture my beauty. But if you switched from shooting bullets to ladies, you might capture it anyway.

Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're at the Hakurei Shrine, behind the hot springs!

What's in your hand? Back at me. I am. It's a yin-yang orb with two backrub tickets in it.

Look again! The tickets are now rolls of film!

Anything is possible when your work pleases me, ladies.

I'm on a turtle.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 06:05:46 AM »
Look at this touhou, look away, look back, the touhou is now a ruro, look at yourself, you are Shikieiki, look at your legs, your legs are now ruros
Wotters gonna' wot

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 08:12:18 AM »
Look at this touhou, look away, look back, the touhou is now a ruro, look at yourself, you are Shikieiki, look at your legs, your legs are now ruros

Hot damn.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 01:05:10 PM »
So far it seems like the Sana Spice one is gonna win out - the rest of 'em don't capture the entire commercial :v

Also, need a decent recording program. I have a decent-quality microphone already, but the only sound-capturing program I have at the moment is Ventrilo, and Ventrilo doesn't record/save things.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »
Wavepad is my favorite, it has the most options for background noise removal.  Audacity's function always makes me sound like I'm underwater.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »
Appreciate it, I'll look into getting it when I get back from work today.

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
Hello, ladies. Look at your miko. Now back to me. Now back at your miko. Now back to me. Sadly, she isn't me. But if she stopped using men's deodorant and switched to Old Shrine, she could smell like she's me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in the sky, with the miko your miko could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a fairy with two fragments of that bomb you love. Look again. The fragments are now point talismans. Anything is possible when your miko smells like Old Shrine and not a man. I'm on a turtle. *whistled jingle*

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »
I'm on a turtle.

Every idea must end with this.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2010, 01:48:23 AM »
The Sana Spice one was only so much fun to come up with because I hit everything that had gone down in that thread.  Aw, man, I was on a roll then.

Anyway, give me an hour or two.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 03:42:11 AM »
Hello, ladies. Look at your miko. Now back to me. Now back at your miko. Now back to me. Sadly, she isn't me. But if she stopped using men's deodorant and switched to Old Shrine, she could smell like she's me. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in the sky, with the miko your miko could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a fairy with two fragments of that bomb you love. Look again. The fragments are now point talismans. Anything is possible when your miko smells like Old Shrine and not a man. I'm on a turtle. *whistled jingle*
This one is most likely to get recorded.

If everyone thinks I do a good enough job I'll do the rest of them for lulz, of course.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 05:58:02 PM »
I don't know if I should slap you for this, Atlus.

<Suikama> a month late there sir :smug:
EDIT: Ehhhhhhhh. Okay then.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 06:17:01 PM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 06:23:14 PM »
First time I've seen it. And I was pleased.

theshirn

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 07:24:45 PM »
Huh.  I posted that a while ago.  Anyway.

Hello, players.  Look at your miko.  Now back to me.  Now back to your miko.  Now back to me.

Sadly, she isn't me.  But if she stopped beating up youkai and switched to the Moriya Shrine, she could perform miracles like me.

Look down.  Now back up.  Where are you?  You're at the top of the Youkai Mountain with the miko your miko could do miracles like.

What's in your hand?  Back at me.  I have it!  It's a gohei with two extra lives on it.  Look again.  The gohei is now DONATIONS.  Anything is possible when your miko worships at the Moriya shrine and not Hakurei.  I'm on Hisou Tensoku! *whistle*

Hmm.  I've had better ones, but this is pretty good, I think.  Also, Moerin came up with the Hisou Tensoku line.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »
I like lumber_of_the_beast's the best so far

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2010, 05:05:01 PM »

Look at your miko, now back to me, now back to your miko, now back to me. Sadly, she isn't me, but if she stopped using Shinto-scented bodywash and switched to Old Spiceravana, she could at least smell like she's me.

Look down. Look up. Where are you? You're on a flying boat, with the girl your girl could smell like.

What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it! It's a pagoda, containing two lasers with that curve you hate.

Look again. The lasers are now JUSTICE!

Anything is possible when your worshipper smells like Old Spiceravana and not a miko.

I'm on a mouse.

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »
*begins to clap*

Well said, good sir.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »
that 1 was p dang gud bro

theshirn

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 09:07:05 PM »

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »
Goddamnit Rou. That was awesome  :D

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 02:15:57 AM »
These are all pretty damn godly, BUT...

I'm not a girl. I literally sound like the guy on the Old Spice commercials! I can't be doing 'smells like the chick your chick could be if she smelled like a chick'.

Oh also I got Wavepad but it's giving me a little trouble.

THE CHALLENGE MUST CONTINUE but damn there are a bunch of good ones already!

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 02:47:50 AM »
So, do we have any deep-throated ladies willing to do the feminine ones?
There was something here once. Wonder what...