Author Topic: UD vs Ruro (and Mima!) - The Clash of the Titans!  (Read 32066 times)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: UD vs Ruro - The Clash of the Titans!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 02:28:31 AM »
Letty changed my name to this. :C Not me.
Khumo (Khumode) is also spelled wrong

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 02:28:56 AM »
You have the most fitting title ever.

Now get out there and get MANLY!
But it's hard ;_;
I DON'T KNOW HOW

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 02:29:29 AM »
I say there should be a contest.

They have to create the best writing piece they've ever made. Three actually.

There are three writing pieces that they must write, each with a different theme.

The first must include detail,
The second must include comical stuff,
and the third must contain seriousness.

You have a week to complete this challenge

The winner takes all.

and if have a draw,then the fire test:a Touhou yaoi! XD (sorry sorry this is fun.i want see who happens)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:31:59 AM by VIVI »

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 02:34:07 AM »
Touhou yaoi!
RinnosukeX??

Unless you're willing to futamake another character into a man...

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 02:34:48 AM »
But it's hard ;_;
I DON'T KNOW HOW
Okay here I'll give you somewhere to start.

Go outside, rip off all your clothes off your body by tearing them to shreds with your bare hands, and scream on the top of your lungs "WHO WANTS SOME!"

Your testosterone is sure to shoot up to astonishing levels.

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »
Okay here I'll give you somewhere to start.

Go outside, rip off all your clothes off your body by tearing them to shreds with your bare hands, and scream on the top of your lungs "WHO WANTS SOME!"

Your testosterone is sure to shoot up to astonishing levels.
That...sounds like it'd be really cold. There's snow outside! D:

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 02:37:25 AM »
All the better man.

Now go outside and make us all proud!

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 02:37:54 AM »

MEN DON'T GET COLD!

THAT'S WHY YOU CAN TAKE OFF YOUR JACKETS AND PROTECT YOUNG FLOWERS SUCH AS MYSELF FROM THE ELEMENTS, AND BE ALL GAR WHILE DOING IT!

Gpop

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »
Also you should be on fire, so you won't feel anything in the end.

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2009, 02:40:28 AM »
RinnosukeX??

Unless you're willing to futamake another character into a man...

ejem...(serious)
we have:the male side of Shingyoku; Mr Kirisame,his boss and Marisa`s father; Sariel,because is angel and is androginous, but is a fallen angel, is in sin (for lust) and maybe futa; Youki,old manner samurai and we can play with that (nanshoku!) and Unzan (wtf mode)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 02:42:19 AM by VIVI »

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 02:41:14 AM »
And before you say something like "how is that even possible", remember MJP's going to do something similar.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 02:42:53 AM »

VS   

Spoiler:
...Sorry, Mouse. =P

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 02:44:12 AM »
I'd so make than in MUGEN

Spoiler:
If I knew how to program in MUGEN :V

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 02:44:55 AM »
I went outside and took my jacket off....I immediately started shivering.
Does that count? :S

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 02:46:12 AM »
UD you spelled "pity" as "pitty." Clearly you are going senile.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2009, 02:46:34 AM »
Hahahaha oh wow, UD. You really have sunk low.

Time for me to come clean. When I was seventeen years old, I looked up to you. Yes, I know. How shameful it is for me to admit it!

You were the awesome trailblazer who had set a standard for all of us aspiring fanfiction writers; one day, we too could put pen to paper, fingers to keyboard, and with dedication and hard work, create a masterpiece that would set right all the wrongs of the fanfiction genre. So I clawed my way to the top, in the harsh environment of the Touhou Imageboard-- I had no money, so I couldn't afford a fancy website like Usually Dead dot fucking com-- and slowly made myself a reputation, as the new literary paragon of Touhou fanfiction.

And who else was up there but you! You, my idol, who then turned around and wrote Remixed Cherry Blossom. I mean, what the fuck was that all about?! You cater to your fanboyism and create YUYUKO OF NAZARETH, SAVIOUR OF HUMANKIND and make her the focal point of RCB?! What the fuck was that?! You talk big about "life experience" and "wisdom", but your many years (and oh man, there are plenty of them) have obviously not helped you learn that you shouldn't let your gushing fanboyism over your Mary Sues-- whoops, I meant "favourite characters"-- take precedence over basic things like PLOT.

You are nothing but a disappointment, UD. When I got to your level, I saw that I hadn't even come very far from the bottom. Yeah, I'm young, I concede that. But after seeing what your countless millenia of experience have given you, ie: the writing skill of a pimply thirteen-year-old who bangs his Yuyuko dakimakura to the tune of Border of Life every night-- it's no mark of shame to say that I'm young, since my sheer raw talent is what makes me write better than you do.

Also, Shikieiki bashing? Coming from a committed boobghost fan? I'm sorry, I've got to clean off my monitor, that sentence made me spit my juice all over it. Next time you decide to bash my choice in characters, make sure yours isn't a shallow, pathetic excuse for a final boss.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go draw Shikieiki fanart now. Yeah, you heard me. Draw. Not all of us are confined to one artistic talent, you know. Peace, bitch.

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 02:46:57 AM »
Not quite, but you're getting there.

Next you must to shred polyester with your bare hands.

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 02:48:51 AM »
Hahahaha oh wow, UD. You really have sunk low.

Time for me to come clean. When I was seventeen years old, I looked up to you. Yes, I know. How shameful it is for me to admit it!

You were the awesome trailblazer who had set a standard for all of us aspiring fanfiction writers; one day, we too could put pen to paper, fingers to keyboard, and with dedication and hard work, create a masterpiece that would set right all the wrongs of the fanfiction genre. So I clawed my way to the top, in the harsh environment of the Touhou Imageboard-- I had no money, so I couldn't afford a fancy website like Usually Dead dot fucking com-- and slowly made myself a reputation, as the new literary paragon of Touhou fanfiction.

And who else was up there but you! You, my idol, who then turned around and wrote Remixed Cherry Blossom. I mean, what the fuck was that all about?! You cater to your fanboyism and create YUYUKO OF NAZARETH, SAVIOUR OF HUMANKIND and make her the focal point of RCB?! What the fuck was that?! You talk big about "life experience" and "wisdom", but your many years (and oh man, there are plenty of them) have obviously not helped you learn that you shouldn't let your gushing fanboyism over your Mary Sues-- whoops, I meant "favourite characters"-- take precedence over basic things like PLOT.

You are nothing but a disappointment, UD. When I got to your level, I saw that I hadn't even come very far from the bottom. Yeah, I'm young, I concede that. But after seeing what your countless millenia of experience have given you, ie: the writing skill of a pimply thirteen-year-old who bangs his Yuyuko dakimakura to the tune of Border of Extacy every night-- it's no mark of shame to say that I'm young, since my sheer raw talent is what makes me write better than you do.

Also, Shikieiki bashing? Coming from a committed boobghost fan? I'm sorry, I've got to clean off my monitor, that sentence made me spit my juice all over it. Next time you decide to bash my choice in characters, make sure yours isn't a shallow, pathetic excuse for a final boss.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go draw Shikieiki fanart now. Yeah, you heard me. Draw. Not all of us are confined to one artistic talent, you know. Peace, bitch.
fixed

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »

That's the first step!

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2009, 02:56:12 AM »
Don't fight, make out.
Wotters gonna' wot

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »
No, do fight.  I've got 50 bucks on Ruro!

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:58 AM »
No, do fight.  I've got 50 bucks on Ruro!
yes,but with love...with stories! (waiting for a shounen-ai (well...at least is good have hope XD))

Drake

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2009, 03:00:06 AM »
You guys both suck. Everyone knows who the true greatest writer in the western Touhou Fandom is.

KRIEG.

SAFFE.

NUMBER.

NINE.

BITCHES.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 03:00:36 AM »
You better not fight with kindness.  I've got money on this, I expect to see some fisticuffs!

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 03:02:33 AM »
You guys both suck. Everyone knows who the true greatest writer in the western Touhou Fandom is.

KRIEG.

SAFFE.

NUMBER.

NINE.

BITCHES.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 03:04:07 AM »
You better not fight with kindness.  I've got money on this, I expect to see some fisticuffs!

You want to watch an old man and a girl slappy fight?
Wotters gonna' wot

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 03:05:55 AM »

KRIEG.

SAFFE.

NUMBER.

NINE.

BITCHES.

I read Osaka and the Yellow Sign before getting into Touhou, and I thought he was the greatest writer ever. Even after getting into Touhou, I'll hold to that claim.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »
You want to watch an old man and a girl slappy fight?
I want someone (Ruro) to kick the shit out of someone else (UD) So I can win some fucking money ($$$)!

Usually Dead

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2009, 03:12:41 AM »
Ruro, Ruro, Ruro. You poor young, foolish girl. Every fact you state, every insult you throw, every brash truth you claim to have learned is nothing but a cover. You badly over compensate. You spit venom and vitriol to mask your own insecurities.

You should be ashamed. Not of being young, for everyone goes through that. No, you should be ashamed of making pretensions to the wisdom of age and experience while trying to maintain the glib social exposure of youth. You burn the candle at too many ends, and for that you should feel shame.

I don't expect you to understand the depths of my written works. It takes a certain amount of time in this mortal coil to be imprinted with such depth of character needed to feel the impact of such universal truths. You, Ruro, are too new for it. You need more time, maybe a lifetime, to have any hope of competing on my level.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that you've met and bested he who came before you. 

Matsuri

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2009, 03:29:38 AM »
what the hell