~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

The End of Shrinemaiden As We Know It

<< < (3/16) > >>

Kilgamayan:
bofh had a thread crawler once upon a time. Dunno if he would use it again, but it's worth asking.

Sparen:
I had a hunch that nobody else had the passwords and it seems I was right, unfortunately.

Is there any form of timeframe we have before the forum collapses? From my own experience, manually backing up and converting even single posts into HTML (with images and links and all) was an excruciating process and it seems this is my last chance to make a complete backup of important RaNGE content.

Aya Reiko:

--- Quote from: Sparen on February 14, 2020, 12:58:11 AM ---I had a hunch that nobody else had the passwords and it seems I was right, unfortunately.

Is there any form of timeframe we have before the forum collapses? From my own experience, manually backing up and converting even single posts into HTML (with images and links and all) was an excruciating process and it seems this is my last chance to make a complete backup of important RaNGE content.

--- End quote ---
In addition to that, who owns the domain name?  And about when does it expire?

Silent Sinner in Scarlet:
All my core postings on this forum were either music postings referencing my own YouTube & Nico Nico channels or GIF postings referencing my DeviantArt & Pixiv channels (all of them at Alice?s Art Atelier). I have no need to back up such postings since I still own my art/music media on my HDD and on my afore-mentioned creative outlets.

Barrakketh:

--- Quote from: Aya Reiko on February 14, 2020, 01:08:00 AM ---In addition to that, who owns the domain name?  And about when does it expire?

--- End quote ---
It looks like it'll expire on April 22. I'd naively assume that TSO owned it, but assuming the whois record isn't BS it claims the registrant is in Ontario, Canada.

--- Quote from: Sparen on February 14, 2020, 12:58:11 AM ---From my own experience, manually backing up and converting even single posts into HTML (with images and links and all) was an excruciating process and it seems this is my last chance to make a complete backup of important RaNGE content.

--- End quote ---
You can copy the generated HTML with the developer tools included with Firefox/Chrome. I just tested it with your first two posts in this topic and it worked pretty well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version