~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

Touhou Project 17.5 「東方剛欲異聞 ~ 水没した沈愁地獄 Submerged Hell of Sunken Sorrow.」

<< < (9/10) > >>

MrNoobomnenie:
Meanwhile ZUN confirmed in his WBAWC interview, that Gouyoku Alliance will play a big role in the plot of this game. Toutetsu confirmed, to be the final boss?

VTPHOENIX:

--- Quote from: ZoomyTsugumi on October 31, 2019, 08:38:32 AM ---Every newhu tends to get shat on somewhat anyway, it's just kind of the nature of people in general these days, not adjusting to new entries to anything.

It's much more reliable to judge the opinions a few months after release, when people are less intense in their views and more researched.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know for a fact that even I have trouble accepting any new characters as soon as their games release.

Aya Reiko:

--- Quote from: VTPHOENIX on November 05, 2019, 11:38:57 PM ---Yeah, I know for a fact that even I have trouble accepting any new characters as soon as their games release.

--- End quote ---
Same here, though I think it's more of a case of the new characters feel like they're just bit players in a far larger picture and have been largely forgettable.  Doesn't help when they usually don't play much of a role in anything outside of their debut game.

VTPHOENIX:

--- Quote from: Aya Reiko on November 20, 2019, 10:45:00 PM ---Same here, though I think it's more of a case of the new characters feel like they're just bit players in a far larger picture and have been largely forgettable.  Doesn't help when they usually don't play much of a role in anything outside of their debut game.

--- End quote ---

Just like almost everyone in PC-98 generation. Poor girls in the "spin-off" predecessor games.

Dream Traveler:
So both the Touhou Wiki and Twilight Frontier's page for the game states that a second beta trial was released at this year's Winter Comiket. Has anyone gotten the chance to play it yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version