Author Topic: TranceHime and Donut (Season 1)  (Read 19966 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
TranceHime and Donut (Season 1)
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:50:12 AM »
This thread is for the lovely lady TranceHime to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Donut.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:45:00 AM by Yagami Hayate »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: TranceHime and Donut
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:27:01 AM »
Hey Trancehime. We both like PC-98. We should get married.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 07:14:21 AM »
Clearly your silence suggests a coy Trance. Well, I've seduced more than one hard to get maiden before, so don't think so highly of yourself! You are but a woman, unfit to match wits with the manliest of men! Now marry me, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch! >:(

I'm the greatest romancer ever.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »
Hey, you confectionary of a man you, I just got home from school and only found out about this just now, cut me some slack!

Anyway, well, all I can say is... your confidence may be your downfall!

Hey Trancehime. We both like PC-98. We should get married.

You shallow, shallow donut!

Well, I've seduced more than one hard to get maiden before, so don't think so highly of yourself! You are but a woman, unfit to match wits with the manliest of men! Now marry me, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch! >:(

Clearly you are not aware of how indifferent I am to petty courtings such as this. I don't think you're aware, so it needs addressing - you're going to have to work harder than that if you even plan to make even a small dent on the cage surrounding my heart~

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

nintendonut888

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 01:50:59 PM »
Please tell me, fair maiden, your troubles and toils so that I may soothe them! I assure you that with enough time, I will taste the sweet taste of victory, the same as you will taste the sweet taste of my strawberry filling!

nintendonut888

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 05:55:36 AM »
Tsk tsk, you think you can resist me by giving me the cold shoulder? I know I can get through to you...I just need to eliminate the concept of time zones! And I can do that! Because I'm a lunatic or something, and we have reality shattering powers.

But wait, I can use them to make you accept me!

* Donut goes to work.

nintendonut888

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »
...ARGH. I CAN'T DO IT. I AM UNDONE. YOU HAVE DEFEATED ME TRANCEHIME! T_T You're just too strong...

OTL

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:52:56 AM »
~

Are you sure you're going to give up so fast?

All I just had was school, you giving up this early is making this feel totally pyrrhic!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:20 AM »
Oh, and before I forget - don't let the fact I go to school when it's night time over there deter you~

nintendonut888

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »
*sniff* *sniff*

So...you'll give me a chance? =D

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
Of course!

Sadly, I am hit by scheduled power cuts.

So please try and bear with my circumstances and don't let that get in the way of your plans. 

nintendonut888

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »
Alas, clearly it is a plan to keep us apart.

*sigh*

So can we get married, or...?

OoC: Plans? :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 12:29:20 AM »
You are so boring~

nintendonut888

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 12:40:23 AM »
Some people like a plain person!

And if you aren't one of them, I can play Touhou to impress you! How about...PoDD? :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »
PoDD you say?

PoDD you say?

Hit me, baby.

nintendonut888

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 12:47:53 AM »
* Donut pimpslaps Trance

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 01:18:37 AM »
You know that's not what I meant you sly confectionery you.

nintendonut888

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 01:29:45 AM »
Ooh~? Does that mean you're giving in? :O

* Donut throws Trance onto the bed and locks the door.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 02:27:18 AM »
Whaoh, hey, hey, sparky, are you that eager?

Spoiler:
I have a scheduled power cut some time later, so don't be alarmed if I don't respond

nintendonut888

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 03:12:22 AM »
YOU instigated it. :3 I took it as a sign to further our relationship along. Also, sign here.

* Donut hands Trance a paper with ridiculously small print

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 03:14:00 AM »
...Sign... here?

I... I don't know, really, Donut, if this is such a good idea.

nintendonut888

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 03:15:16 AM »
Nonsense Trance! Just sign at the bottom and everything will be taken care of... ;)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 04:08:52 AM »
I don't get it. You're gonna con me, aren't you?!

You're no different from the previous peoples who have tried for my hand!

You... You...

Double confectionery

nintendonut888

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 04:14:13 AM »
I don't get it. You're gonna con me, aren't you?!

You're no different from the previous peoples who have tried for my hand!

You... You...

Double confectionery

N...no! D: It was just a binding marriage contract with your vows set out and one of them to PM TSO saying you accept me forever and ever. It's nothing like a con! Please don't accuse me like that - I'm sensitive. :(

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 04:20:07 AM »
Aha, it was a ruse all along... And I predicted correctly!

For in your eyes, you believe you would have won... But a mere piece of paper is useless in my eyes! Try again!

nintendonut888

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »
Okay.

* Donut stuffs strawberry laced with love potion extract donut into Trance's mouth

:D

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2009, 04:35:00 AM »
Boring. :V

But I guess that strawberry donut was delicious.

nintendonut888

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2009, 04:41:09 AM »
Indeed! And as a man with a full time job
Spoiler:
lie
I assure you you could take advantage of me for any number of tasks you want!

IS IT A DEAL PLEASE SAY YES.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2009, 04:44:24 AM »
I dunno man, is there a catch? You've tried to con me twice already, and not even the first page of the thread has been exhausted! How am I to suppose that agreeing to your proposition would be a propitious opportunity for fun sexy times? You ought to re-evaluate your approach of the issue~

nintendonut888

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2009, 04:52:50 AM »
The only catch is that you'd have to send TSO an affadavit that this was not a forced marriage. =D You don't even HAVE to really like me or anything! o/ Also:

Does this look like the face of someone who would deny you fun sexy times? DOES IT?