Author Topic: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]  (Read 68050 times)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 1]
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2018, 04:53:24 PM »
Please keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times, BT.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2018, 06:56:14 PM »
Conversely, I'd love to encourage your use of tongue BT. Let's practice together, I'm sure we'll be experts in no time!

I think the best way to vote is to vote on a separate line, as to be clear and visible; You're all so capable let's get it right!

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2018, 07:36:46 PM »
Conversely, I'd love to encourage your use of tongue BT. Let's practice together, I'm sure we'll be experts in no time!

I think the best way to vote is to vote on a separate line, as to be clear and visible; You're all so capable let's get it right!

Can I get an Amen to that first line? Although, thinking about it, something seems a little suspect about that. BT is far from the only one who isn't doing enough confessing in this thread so far.

For example; the omission of SB who's just as guilt of a lack of tongue exercise. Or how about PX? Zakeri?

Seems a little strange to judge only one neighbour, and not all thy neighbors being treated the same as thou would wish to be treated.

##:Unvote
##Vote: ActionDan

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
The rules do not state that the aforementioned action [4] is required, though this could likely be an oversight as the rules do not provide details on the voting process outside than the precedent set in rule 3 [1], and therefore I will be abstaining from commenting further on this matter until my previously requested clarification [5] is provided.
In addition to my prior request to the moderator [5], I request that BT also provide a response regarding his post [6]. I wish for clarification on whether the referred post [6] is one that you have submitted as a serious vote or if you wish to waive that vote by quoting rule 3 [1].

[1] 3. Every first post must contain a ##VOTE: on a living player.
[4] I think the best way to vote is to vote on a separate line, as to be clear and visible; You're all so capable let's get it right!
[5] I, therefore, make a formal request to the moderator of this game to create an additional rule to the game specifying which players are allowed to post within this thread. I know that, in accordance with the rules, anyone that has not died may make a single post during the night phases [2] and we are not allowed to make posts quoting private conversations with the moderator [3] but there are no clear statements regarding who is allowed to post in the game during the day.
[6] I'm a rogue. Wanna see what I can do to you with a tongue depresser? Because that's what you're gonna get for being third on the wagon.

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2018, 07:53:30 PM »
All of your post restrictions are horrible (and by all of them I mean olive them haha get it) anyway I think I have the easiest restriction to deal with

##Unvote
##Vote BT

Honestly I have nothing to work with here, how did we even get out of joke vote phases before??? I just didn't like BT's "third on the wagon" vote because of how boring and expected it was. I was like "c'mon.... can't we make up better early day 1 vote excuses than this???"

Dan's irrelevant posts with no game progression look like cheerleading oh god i'm sorry that's just because of your post restriction isn't it

Raikaria can you restate your vote on Dan in a way that isn't totally obscured by your post restriction

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2018, 08:05:35 PM »
I just realized BT is supposed to be, like, a doctor, hence stethoscope and tongue depressor. before that I was assuming he was some sexual deviant.

In terms of the #1 post restriction that to make me go bananas though, that would probably be Dormio.

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2018, 08:11:33 PM »
post restrictions are a good way to make me not want to post multiple times BUT........ I just realized Dormio didn't actually change his vote or anything, I just got bamboozled by his rule quote in the footnotes

##Unvote
##Vote Dormio

orange you gonna use your vote, Dormio???

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2018, 08:16:25 PM »
As I mentioned in my prior post [7] I am awaiting a response from BT with regards to whether his vote was a serious one or one that was made to satisfy the requirement of rule 3 [1].

[1] 3. Every first post must contain a ##VOTE: on a living player.
[7] In addition to my prior request to the moderator [5], I request that BT also provide a response regarding his post [6]. I wish for clarification on whether the referred post [6] is one that you have submitted as a serious vote or if you wish to waive that vote by quoting rule 3 [1].

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2018, 08:21:48 PM »
Your posting style is driving me coco-nuts but I'll leave my vote on Dormio for the time being because using your vote sparingly??? in early day 1???? puh-leeze

so yeah he's easily the worst here right now (though that's basically as useful as being the tallest dwarf, come on, where even is everybody. where's serela)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2018, 08:26:18 PM »
With regards to your statement [8], I see no need to move my vote from where it is given Serela's immediate OMGUS response [9a] [9b].

[8] Your posting style is driving me coco-nuts but I'll leave my vote on Dormio for the time being because using your vote sparingly??? in early day 1???? puh-leeze
[9a] Now, with my introduction out of the way, and in accordance with Rule Number 3 [1], I shall open my post with a ##Vote: Serela.
[9b] I also ##Vote:Dormio for immense drudgery, I forgot how wonderful you are!

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2018, 08:44:31 PM »
i actually did not see that serela vote on dormio

posted from my apple iphone

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2018, 08:51:05 PM »
here's a lemon fresh votecount for y'all to make up for that mistake, which probably would not have been made had a votecount existed

SB (2): ActionDan, BT
Dormio (2): Serela, Polaris
Polaris (1): Zakeri
Serela (3): Dormio, PX, SB
ActionDan (1): Raikaria

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2018, 09:10:22 PM »

Can I get an Amen to that first line?

In addition to my prior request to the moderator [5], I request that BT also provide a response regarding his post [6]. I wish for clarification on whether the referred post [6] is one that you have submitted as a serious vote or if you wish to waive that vote by quoting rule 3 [1].
Sure it was.

I just realized BT is supposed to be, like, a doctor, hence stethoscope and tongue depressor. before that I was assuming he was some sexual deviant.
You must be fun at the operating table.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2018, 09:16:26 PM »
Honestly I have nothing to work with here, how did we even get out of joke vote phases before??? I just didn't like BT's "third on the wagon" vote because of how boring and expected it was. I was like "c'mon.... can't we make up better early day 1 vote excuses than this???"
Really, though, you're gonna talk about having trouble starting the game and then rag on me for trying? Consider going to an optometrist if you're gonna be this short-sighted.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »
I don't want to vote for Pollykins, though. Most of my ADHD-diagnosed patients can't help themselves when they're excited to talk to new people.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2018, 09:25:16 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

Let's see what this pill does.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
W-wait, how did I suddenly end up at majority minus one? I'm such a good person once I took all of my friend's Xanax at once so he couldn't overdose on it later!

Actually, seriously, why is this? BT just threw a fourth vote on me with nothing more than "let's see what this does!" He had more of a reason to vote Polly but he didn't feel like it, so he jumped on the big fat bandwagon literally Just Because! Hmmmmm...

##Unvote
##Vote:BT

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »
Go on... have anything else to share with your friends at the pediatric intensive care unit?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2018, 10:07:02 PM »
Go on... have anything else to share with your friends at the pediatric intensive care unit?
I'm not sure whether you're asking for more casing (we're still baaarely out of jokevoting phase so...) or implying that I might need immediate medical assistance for my SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2018, 10:13:48 PM »
I'm not sure whether you're asking for more casing (we're still baaarely out of jokevoting phase so...) or implying that I might need immediate medical assistance for my SELFLESS ACTS OF KINDNESS
You're positive. My condolences.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2018, 10:15:52 PM »
As someone has said to me at confessionals before, one would have to be a fool to panic about being at L-1 so early into D1. A scum quickhammer would basically be throwing the game away for them. And we all know that the scum are condemned to Hell, as the Good Book states!

Celery, I doubt the Angels are coming to deliver judgement quite yet.

Still; various reactions and interactions are being noted. Not into the Good Book; but into my handy little notebook. It's difficult to remember every detail about those confessions after all...

You're positive. My condolences.

I'm B Negative personally.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2018, 10:36:54 PM »
VOTECOUNT
SB (1): ActionDan, BT
Dormio (1): BT, Serela, Polaris
Polaris (1): Raikaria, WHMZakeri
PX (0): Polaris
ActionDan (1): Serela, Raikaria
Serela (4): Dormio, PX, SB, BT
BT (1): Polaris, Serela

End of Day 1 Timer

Article 1.
Persons registered for a forum account at the domain "shrinemaiden.org" and its associated domains have the right to become a "Player" in the game "Mafia of the Kaleidoscope" hosted by Bardiche, hereafter referred to as "Moderator." All following articles apply to all persons who have become "Players" in the game, by submitting a registration accepted by the Moderator, unless otherwise determined by the "Role PM", containing all relevant role information.

Article 2.
Every Player has the right to submit a post on the message board hosted at "shrinemaiden.org", in the topic numbered 21626, otherwise known as the "game thread." Such posts may only be made during the 48 hours referred to as "Day Phase" per the rules submitted by the Moderator. Exceptions apply only if and in case of such clauses being made available in the "Rules." If not otherwise determined, this article automatically applies.

Article 3.
Dormio is a dick and this is why we cannot have fun things.

I don't need unvotes, I'm a big boy and I can count votes.

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2018, 10:42:51 PM »
I'm B Negative personally.

*cue x-files theme*

posted from my apple iphone

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2018, 10:58:22 PM »
Serela your responses are not helping so I shall be here to help instead!

Now let's see how many people aren't paying attention to the game

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2018, 11:02:36 PM »
In my best attempt to answer the inquisitive Raikaria, I was not seeing much alignment indicative behavior at the time of my last post aside from a passing thought that polly-kun's first post had a town ring to it. I do disagree with his reservations about the impressive lawyerly ways of our Dormio. I haven't processed what may be sufficient content to get a read (or better read as the case may be) on BT/Serela/Polly/Dormio from these last couple pages just yet?but I will come back and do so. Let's all do our very best to find the scum; I know we can do it!

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2018, 11:53:52 PM »
Interesting.

I shall admit, I was clutching at the first thing that looked even slightly unholy that I saw. An attempt to get the game moving from random actions. It appears to be a sacred duty of mine to do this. Some things never change, especially in the eyes of the Lord.

ActionDan's confessions to me appear to be in order, although the town-ring from Polly [Who's Polly? I forgot who's nickname that was] is curious and a useful confession.

Serela your responses are not helping so I shall be here to help instead!

Now let's see how many people aren't paying attention to the game

Oh the other hand, subterfuge and timewasteing are not appreciated in the confessional booth. We should be attempting to help each other root out the sin. Not posting meaningless prattle halfway through this first most Holy Day.

Lurking in the shadows because you have nothing to say is one thing. Actively spouting unhelpful nonsense is quite another.

##Unvote

## Vote: PX

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2018, 11:58:34 PM »
Another thing that I forgot to mention regarding Celery's paniced confessionals earlier:

5. Town is NOT[/i] required to reach a majority to Lynch. At the end of the Day, all votes are tallied and whoever has the most votes will be killed! There is no "hammer" vote, i.e. the Day will not end due to having a majority of votes on someone.

L-1 isn't even a thing written in the Holy Scriptures. Perhaps the reaction was one of habit. I myself failed to notice the norm was not in force.

But it is something additional to keep in mind. We could all vote for Serela right now, and he would still not become a waffle in the arms of the Angels until time is up.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2018, 12:01:11 AM »
Also OOC question due to the game starting late:

Extended Night Phase for the 25th/26th?

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2018, 12:02:24 AM »
Oh my, Oh me, My petite mon cherry is pushed to ze edge.

I am beginning to sense something zat is, how you say, mah-leh-fique?

##Unvote: Polaris
##Vote: BT

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2018, 12:05:27 AM »
While I would like a more... explanatory explanation from Zakeri, I must confess myself that BT is suspct of sin for the same reason as PX according to the Good Book. My decision to vote for the latter was merely spurred by recency. PX's nonsense occurred later into play than BT's.

I say Amen to Zakeri saying something seems a little off regarding BT. Although I cannot say Amen to non-existent reasoning.