Author Topic: Touhou 14.5 ULiL Netplay  (Read 2575 times)

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
Touhou 14.5 ULiL Netplay
« on: September 15, 2016, 07:34:42 AM »
Anyone interested in playing ULiL over netplay? Still a bit new to the game, but I played quite a bit of HM.

I've looked around the game seems to lack a stable community.

I tried to join the IRC, but rizon.net seemed to ban me instantly saying I was using a proxy, not sure what that was about.

If enough people are interested we could probably get netplay tournaments going around here, as there doesn't seem to be anything around like people devoted to Soku have.

You can just post here, send me a pm, or add me on various platforms and we can try to get some games going.

Skype- sanger-zonvolt
Discord- Sanger Zonvolt#1272

If anyone knows of a ULiL Discord channel to direct me to as well, that would be appreciated, and if it doesn't exist maybe we can create it ourselves.

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!

FearNagae

• Hisouten/soku Enthusiast
Re: Touhou 14.5 ULiL Netplay
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 07:09:15 PM »
I'd still suggest you find a way to reach the IRC. Most players are there, and I don't think we have a discord for ULiL.

We do have one for soku.

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
Re: Touhou 14.5 ULiL Netplay
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 03:17:01 PM »
I'd still suggest you find a way to reach the IRC. Most players are there, and I don't think we have a discord for ULiL.

We do have one for soku.
Sadly it seems I got banned automatically once again for 3 days when I tried to connect to the rizon.net irc, says I'm on a proxy.

It's very odd.

Forming a Discord for ULiL seems to be on the table since nothing currently exist, though I don't know if I could contact those interested in such a chat if I can't access the irc.

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!