Author Topic: Could someone add this to the pocket wars 2nd wiki? (Correct if wrong)  (Read 1401 times)

I (Think) I finished the game yesterday, however the wiki has some missing info i found, apologies if this is the wrong section and feel free to correct this if wrong  (Still needed to win a single Phantasm Or lunatic battle  :V)

Phantasm Difficulty: Drop 20 rivals to 0
Lunatic Difficulty: Drop 50 rivals to 0

Phantasm Board (Random: Buy at rinnosuke shop at misc tab. 500,000 Coins
Lunatic board (random): Buy at rinnosuke shop at misc tab. 1,000,000 Coins

Tip on clearing lunatic dungeon: Memorize where the 2 switches are, One is on the right corner of the right section of the dungeon, second is on the Most Right-south corner of the dungeon, after that enter the dungeon again, take the up teleporter and go down, yukari should be there

You DONT needed to fight any enemy to clear this dungeon, Just be RNG lucky that little enemies spawn or that you can dodge them, For Some reason the 3,000,000 Duel prize is not working, so dont take it (Option B)

Prismriver Event crash at misty lake: Take Out the english patch from your game, do the event, Save, and put the english patch back, that should fix it

Bug: I have Unlocked several costumes for my remilia, yet only the last one shows, Why does that happen? Does replacing a gacha with a new one erases all of its costumes?

Bug2: If Mokou resurrection doesnt trigger, she will auto revive after some turns

Any comments/mistakes?

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
Re: Could someone add this to the pocket wars 2nd wiki? (Correct if wrong)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 06:05:45 PM »
Surely if it's a Wiki, you can sign up and add the information yourself?

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!