Author Topic: Your minor headcanons  (Read 21221 times)

Re: Your minor headcanons
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »
Yuuka writes an organic gardening column for the paper.
Marisa's wings in Shuusou Gyoku were fake wings similar to what the Hussars wore.
Yukari is ambidextrous; her handedness resides on the boundary between left and right.
The YuugenMagan was actually Yukari's gap's eyes, observing Reimu from early on.

Prime32

• Munch-Munch Demon
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »
Scarlet sisters aren't weakened in sunlight, they just fake it.
Remilia faked one of her wings disintegrating? :V

Kimidori

• Undefined Fantastic Girl, Nue
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2014, 12:23:07 AM »
Remilia faked one of her wings disintegrating? :V

someone else actually did it.  :derp:

"No matter what, cute is justice. If you're watching shows without moe, you should really be questioning your life decisions. The creation of 2D anime girls is the pinnacle of human achievement." -Logan M

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2014, 12:25:30 AM »
Some more:
  • Kogasa is Byakuren's old umbrella before she got sealed.
    This is why she's so attached to the temple. Both still remember and Byakuren knows, but they haven't met each other yet.
  • Byakuren loves doing physical works in her free time. Almost ecstatic even.
  • After DDC, the people of Myouren temple heard of Seija from Reimu or Marisa, and got her under their discipline there.
  • Kokoro mostly stays in the Myouren temple since she's training there. Though she does visit other places and does the dance in Reimu's shrine from time to time.
  • Reimu often gets gifts from the others, mainly from those that know her more, like the SDM, Myouren, and Yukari.

« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2014, 07:29:07 PM »
Meant to post here before and forgot to for a long time >_<

I always imagine that Miko listens to a different song in each headphone (disguised as earmuffs) while talking and listening to other people.

Also curious how the Patchouli-liking Christian friend is doing. My mom is unbelievably Christian and would tear the Touhou series apart piece by piece with the final verdict of "Evil" lol and I know exactly how she'd do it, not that I agree. Kinda sad.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:19 AM »
-Mokou's melee fighting style can be described as a mix of K' and Sol Badguy's style.
-Remilia has actually never heard of WHAT IS A MAN?
-Sakuya secretly rocks out to Ronnie James Dio (hurr :V).
-This is how you troll Eiki.

More to come later.

SIRookie

• I have no idea what I'm doing
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »
-This is how you troll Eiki.
The idea of Eiki being colorblind just came to mind,

Also,
Also curious how the Patchouli-liking Christian friend is doing. My mom is unbelievably Christian and would tear the Touhou series apart piece by piece with the final verdict of "Evil" lol and I know exactly how she'd do it, not that I agree. Kinda sad.
What was really funny was the other day I was working on making a Danmaku!! deck, and tossed him the "Patchouli" card as kind of a joke -- he didn't recognize the name.
Now I don't want to be an elitist, but if you're going to make such a bold claim as declaring a character your "waifu", you should at least recognize her name

Edit: Adding onto this instead of double posting
I was showing a friend stage 4 MoF lunatic, and he mentioned how with touhou, for nearly all the characters, you need to kill your waifu's to beat the game. Christian friend chimes in with something about how his wouldn't be an enemy. So I grabbed a youtube video of Patchouli lunatic
"Every character is a boss of some sort, dude"
"So she's not--"
"No, it's not just "little girls shooting lazers at each other". Shit's intense."
"..."
"You need to kill Patchouli to beat the game"
"What if I just stick to the animes?"
"She gets her ass handed to her in those as well"
And the topic ended.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:34:08 AM by SIRookie »

Dingo785

• Do ya wanna get pichuun~'d? Huh!?
  • A guy who is bad at touhou but tries. :)
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2014, 08:30:49 PM »
Some of mine are:

All the stage 5 bosses are a group of friend who are stressed over serving their mistresses.
Shinki actually taught Byakuren some techniques to be a stage 6 boss.
Remi and Flan are just vampire sisters who occasionally get into trouble.
Team 9 tries to help people but fail miserably.
Komachi and Meiling share their slacking techniques.
Suwako conserves her faith by being in that form.
She will go into a more powerful one later.