Author Topic: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams  (Read 364632 times)

Re: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams
« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2017, 09:28:16 PM »
WAIT: This is the wrong topic wtf??? Someone please delete this post.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:03:37 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #781 on: August 15, 2017, 02:10:50 AM »
It's time for a new patch:
The second attack Shikieiki *ギルティ・オワ・ノットギルティ* now takes the correct shoting stat.
Skill point for the chapter *Nightmare Gensokyo* changed from *Destroy 35 nightmares in 10 turns* on *Destroy 30 nightmares in 12 turns * ... Strangely, but it was quite real by the 9th turns even Hard.
Bosses no longer use 直撃 against neighbor blocks with support defense (?) from Hard.

I was thinking of making Shikieki into Waifu unit on my lunatic run, and the only thing that was holding me back was how stupid was "Guilty or Not Guilty" is her only decent post movement, but it was Melee for some dumb reason, I guess I'll try her out now.

10 Turns extend to 12 turns, as well as letting 5 more boss Nightmares go, which is probably Shiki, Yuyuko, Toyohime, Eirin, and may be Kanako does make the skill point a lot more easier.  Bosses no longer using Fury against neighboring Support Defend sounds... easy.  May be now they set it another way, and cast Fury when they see a team member has it?  lol

Full Change/Fix Log:
【Addition/Changes】
・Replaced some terms in Gensokyo Glossary from Library
・Add warning message to remind when practices are not executed

【Bug Fix】
・Stage 58: Fix on Meeko may some time spawn on top of a Black Sheep
・Human Village Stage: Fixed how sometimes the bonus WP cannot be obtained (?)
・Stage 62: Fix on Shikieki may not increase her "Lecture" count when facing another unit.
・Stage 62: Shikeiki will not trigger her "Cleansed Crystal Judgment" Special Skill on a bomb attack.
・Stage 68: Fixed odd bugs during "Mother God of Makai"
・Stage 73: Kaguya (Nightmare) will no longer crash the game if you turn animations on.
・Stage 74: Fixed incorrect placement due to grid size.
・Stage 74: Prismrivers Sisters will no longer teleport during Event 2nd Player Phase.
・Stage 75: Fixed Bug where Ammo does not replenish during Event in 5th Player Phase.
・Fixed Bug where units that rejoined in the beginning of FMW4 in a new game +, where they cannot be upgraded. (?)
・FPM now allows a cover attack from the adjacent unit, even though if the cover attack unit was part of the FPM is part of the Combination Attack.
・"Transform" or "Revived" Characters Abilities now works properly
・Fixed a bug where you cannot "Combine" or "Separate" in Bind Danmaku (Meeko, Koishi or Nightmare Eirin)
・Fixed improper PP inheritance in a New Game +
・You can now hit pass 255 Status with PP training
・Fixed a bug where all of Satori's Recollection MP cost becoming 0 in a counter attack.
・Nazrin (Regular) gains special lines during "Greatest Treasure (Combo Attack)"
・Fixed a bug with Okuu's Nuclear Gauge.
・Fixed a bug with Support Attack Reduction.
・Dai-chan's "Battlefield's Tears" no longer reduces SP.
・Fixed Pachy's "Great Unmoving Library", where she gets hit and away, even when she already moved.
・Nitori's Gensokyo Mechanic's boosted accuracy rates now shows up blue as intended.
・Toyohime's "Linking the Earth and the Sea" Fixed incorrect placement due to grid size.
・Fix on some damage altering Seishins do not fizzle after it was used.
・Any units riding in the ship will have all their special abilities activated if their condition is achieved (Gotta test with Yuyuko)
・Mercy now should work while in a Support Attack.
・Fixed the cost Bug with Shirasama
・Fixed Eternal Yonder's bug where it can be re-activated if you used Combine and Seperate.
・Fixed a bug with Vengeful Spirit R where the effect is not shown properly when shot down (?)
・Various other text fixes, and danmaku info.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:51:22 AM by c l e a r »

« Reply #782 on: August 15, 2017, 03:08:33 AM »
Any way to defeat Yuuka in Medicine's chapter? Never tried it before.

« Reply #783 on: August 15, 2017, 09:08:27 PM »
Any way to defeat Yuuka in Medicine's chapter? Never tried it before.

Well, you just lower her Power to 100 with the MAP Lunasa.
Flandre with little support will easily complete this fight.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #784 on: August 15, 2017, 09:11:12 PM »
Yuuka pretty much sits and watches, but she does cast Drive on Turn 3 EP.  Is that a one-time thing?

« Reply #785 on: August 15, 2017, 09:20:58 PM »
Yuuka pretty much sits and watches, but she does cast Drive on Turn 3 EP.  Is that a one-time thing?

I think she just makes it clear that now she will use it.

Anyway:
1) she use ド根性・鉄壁・必中・気迫 if at the beginning of her turn she does not have full HP
2) if her HP down below 20% in Hard.

If you still have not tried, she will only counterattack.

UPD:
In chapter 10 she is still the most absurd.
It really tires, spend ~200 turns to that Marisa got 18lvl, access the Hot Blood and could do ~10000НР damage.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 09:30:14 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #786 on: August 16, 2017, 12:48:00 AM »
I think she just makes it clear that now she will use it.

Anyway:
1) she use ド根性・鉄壁・必中・気迫 if at the beginning of her turn she does not have full HP
2) if her HP down below 20% in Hard.

If you still have not tried, she will only counterattack.

UPD:
In chapter 10 she is still the most absurd.
It really tires, spend ~200 turns to that Marisa got 18lvl, access the Hot Blood and could do ~10000НР damage.

That's simple then, just sit there, Lunasa spam, stick a dynamite in it and just FPM the last hit just in case.  Does she at least leave though?

and yeah, the reward for beating Yuuka in FMW E is just for a Sunflower, which I'm not sure it is that much worth, although, being able to use Sunflower in FMW P is pretty good.

« Reply #787 on: August 16, 2017, 07:58:07 AM »
That's simple then, just sit there, Lunasa spam, stick a dynamite in it and just FPM the last hit just in case.  Does she at least leave though?

No, she still uses ド根性・鉄壁・必中・気迫 and will stay.
Theoretically, you can receive a reward while you can lower her HP to 0. But I doubt that this is possible more than one, maximum two times.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2017, 12:31:25 AM »
So I finally know more about Makura's cast patterns, it's Strike/Alert/Fury, and Focus/Snipe/Adapt.  Not sure what Lunatic will add to the mix :/

What do I do during the 3 cards though?
Abyss of Chaos: MAP is still 1-5, she will use her MAP if there is more than 2 on Hard (1 on Lunatic) in range.  However, sitting outside of the range is not pretty, cause those inverse fields are up.  If I punch through this, I have to sit in...
Indian Amulet: I forgot to set No Guard on Kurumi, so I have to bomb, but I doubt sitting through this is even possible.  I think the spell prioritize using the MAP, so I bet she just does it spell 3 times.  If I punch through this, I must sit in...
Descending Sacred Beast: She does her MAP on the 3rd move, the spider danmaku is huge, and I don't think I can sit through this either.

I think the only option is to get her in to Strike/Alert/Fury, and move away from the inverse fields on the turn Makura changes, and punch through 3 cards?

« Reply #789 on: August 19, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
Descending Sacred Beast: She does her MAP on the 3rd move, the spider danmaku is huge, and I don't think I can sit through this either.

I chose this card to receive MAP, she used it twice (but now you have the opportunity to lose character from the graze damage when use 不屈)
In any case, her damage is not as dangerous as it might seem.

On Hard, you can quite easily get through these cards in one phase, using the FPM.
夢顕「形成す恐怖」
悪夢「混沌の淵」
夢符「インディアンアミュレット」
獏符「渡来の聖獣」

But the fact is that you still need to activate 夢喰「スイートドリーム」 at the beginning of you phase.

UPD: Although, I do not think that you need to use FPM on the Amulet, most of the damage can be supported by Yumeko.
Shinky's barrier field is also quite relevant.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:30:46 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #790 on: August 20, 2017, 04:20:18 AM »
I chose this card to receive MAP, she used it twice (but now you have the opportunity to lose character from the graze damage when use 不屈)
In any case, her damage is not as dangerous as it might seem.

On Hard, you can quite easily get through these cards in one phase, using the FPM.
夢顕「形成す恐怖」
悪夢「混沌の淵」
夢符「インディアンアミュレット」
獏符「渡来の聖獣」

But the fact is that you still need to activate 夢喰「スイートドリーム」 at the beginning of you phase.

UPD: Although, I do not think that you need to use FPM on the Amulet, most of the damage can be supported by Yumeko.
Shinky's barrier field is also quite relevant.

I am already using the field extensively, I'll just use Kurumi since I am lazy.
Does Yukari's "Border of Dreams and Bonds" only work once?  Or does it apply the entire stage, even during the refills in the end card?

« Reply #791 on: August 20, 2017, 04:24:19 AM »
Because of how the final phase restores all ammo, mp and fpm, I think it's safe to blow as much mp, ammo and fpm on the cards before, just not things like fantasy Nature and danmaku power max

« Reply #792 on: August 20, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »
Does Yukari's "Border of Dreams and Bonds" only work once?  Or does it apply the entire stage, even during the refills in the end card?

I just checked, the status does not disappear after the phase change.
I used this skill only during the event, but obviously you can make this fight even easier.

Because of how the final phase restores all ammo, mp and fpm, I think it's safe to blow as much mp, ammo and fpm on the cards before, just not things like fantasy Nature and danmaku power max

This makes a repeat fight with her very easy, but we want to save the intrigue for the first time?)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:56:09 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #793 on: August 21, 2017, 12:33:34 AM »
Since Challenge is basically Lunatic, I chose to just sit on "Appearing Terror" just to collect bombs and take it easy.

I now tried to use the continue file from before, she pretty much has it her way on "Abyss of Chaos" if any weaker units are on those inverse spaces.  May be just moving them away will help. I can try.

As I said, I am almost sure that she uses Indian Amulet MAP thrice if the spell is active.  Unless the Spell is actually like Kaguya's Robe of the Fire Rat where she just sits until the 4th turn when it wears off, and then she MAPs.  I'll try to find out, Okay, she does just sits there until the Turn timer on the danmaku wears out, this makes it much, much easier.

Although the issue is still needing to trigger "Sweet Dream" on the first move on your own turn so then you can run around the 5 turns...  I guess Kaguya Grit PS + tanks up front is the only real safe way to do it.

EDIT: So I beat the game twice on Hard, and Lunatic is still locked for me.  Dang.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:26:02 PM by c l e a r »

Totalheartsboy

• The Hidden Truth
  • Dreams are your hidden futures.
« Reply #794 on: August 31, 2017, 07:47:06 PM »
SInce the new update, is there dialogue between the characters and the final boss ??? ?
Also, Gensokyo Nightmare in Lunatic is way crazy... Nightmare Nue and Nightmare Koishi are probably the most annoying enemies in that chapter  ::)

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #795 on: September 01, 2017, 04:40:38 AM »
SInce the new update, is there dialogue between the characters and the final boss ??? ?
Also, Gensokyo Nightmare in Lunatic is way crazy... Nightmare Nue and Nightmare Koishi are probably the most annoying enemies in that chapter  ::)

I had to use a Waifu Unit and drop Nightmare Okuu turn 1 on Hard/Challenge (about 2000 HP Difference), which all I can access for now.  I cannot stress how it is over as soon as her Predict L2 turns on, which gives her evasion that you cannot bypass using strike, cause on their turn 1 Yuyuko will spam Rouse.   

It is not possible to touch Okuu Turn 2 also, because she is just hides in Koishi's Anti-Strike field and on that turn, Nue auto-casts Confuse.  Okuu then will continue to hide the whole way until she makes a beeline for my main forces and blow everyone away with a Strike+Valor Mega Flare MAP. 

Pretty much had to charge the Waifu unit with Focus, Lyrica's Accuracy buff, and Mystia's Songs to make it remotely possible.
Before the time extension granted by the latest patch, I had also used unconventional methods, like Suwako + Yukari.  Suwako buries underground, ignores the danmaku penalties, go over to where Byakuren's party is, and then the next turn, have Yukari warp Sanae and Yorihime over and MAP the whole crew.

Also, since Lunatic flat out refuses to unlock for me on FMW4.  Someone needs to tell me where to hack the values so I can just get it to work.  OR, I can go all the way back to FMW1 and (finally) do what I wanted to do for a long time and play Lunatic for the whole game.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:42:32 AM by c l e a r »

Totalheartsboy

• The Hidden Truth
« Reply #796 on: September 01, 2017, 05:48:25 AM »
I had to use a Waifu Unit and drop Nightmare Okuu turn 1 on Hard/Challenge (about 2000 HP Difference), which all I can access for now.  I cannot stress how it is over as soon as her Predict L2 turns on, which gives her evasion that you cannot bypass using strike, cause on their turn 1 Yuyuko will spam Rouse.   

It is not possible to touch Okuu Turn 2 also, because she is just hides in Koishi's Anti-Strike field and on that turn, Nue auto-casts Confuse.  Okuu then will continue to hide the whole way until she makes a beeline for my main forces and blow everyone away with a Strike+Valor Mega Flare MAP. 

Pretty much had to charge the Waifu unit with Focus, Lyrica's Accuracy buff, and Mystia's Songs to make it remotely possible.
Before the time extension granted by the latest patch, I had also used unconventional methods, like Suwako + Yukari.  Suwako buries underground, ignores the danmaku penalties, go over to where Byakuren's party is, and then the next turn, have Yukari warp Sanae and Yorihime over and MAP the whole crew.

Also, since Lunatic flat out refuses to unlock for me on FMW4.  Someone needs to tell me where to hack the values so I can just get it to work.  OR, I can go all the way back to FMW1 and (finally) do what I wanted to do for a long time and play Lunatic for the whole game.

That's what i did and it worked. Free Lunatic on FMW4. Just a word... EVERY BOSS HAS DOUBLE MOVEMENT! and some that are very special triple movement...

« Reply #797 on: September 01, 2017, 12:37:17 PM »
Does Okuu get that much extra evasion/mobility in challenge or is it because of Nue's Confuse? I'm playing in hard/experienced and my fully upgraded Reimu with 7 WP levels was able to get about an 80% on her even with Predict activated.

I just decided to kill Nue on the first turn with Marisa, reduce Okuu's power as much as possible at the end of my first turn (because otherwise she blasts half of my team with her MAP once she gets an extra action) and kill Okuu by the end of my second turn.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #798 on: September 01, 2017, 11:17:56 PM »
Does Okuu get that much extra evasion/mobility in challenge or is it because of Nue's Confuse? I'm playing in hard/experienced and my fully upgraded Reimu with 7 WP levels was able to get about an 80% on her even with Predict activated.

I just decided to kill Nue on the first turn with Marisa, reduce Okuu's power as much as possible at the end of my first turn (because otherwise she blasts half of my team with her MAP once she gets an extra action) and kill Okuu by the end of my second turn.

She just gets her Perceive L2 turned on if let her have a turn. turning her power down might be okay, since Okuu does not move unless her power is at 120 (?) so she would be away from Koishi for a turn.  She will dive back in though next turn, since she still has double move.

« Reply #799 on: September 02, 2017, 01:09:56 AM »
She just gets her Perceive L2 turned on if let her have a turn. turning her power down might be okay, since Okuu does not move unless her power is at 120 (?) so she would be away from Koishi for a turn.  She will dive back in though next turn, since she still has double move.

Okuu doesn't have Double Move as far as I know, she has the PS Berserk Okuu had where she gets another move (2 on lunatic) and a massive increase in hit rates once she gets past 150 power; I attacked her with Reimu on my first turn and as long as she didn't hit 150 power on her turn she would not move and  just attack Reimu (otherwise she would move right next to her and shoot her MAP northwards and then use her second turn to attack her), once I got to turn 2 she was low enough from Reimu's 2 attacks to die to a Fantasy Seal. In my case, Koishi didn't move either and just stood there attacking Reimu with Phylosophy of a Hatred Person.

You could always bomb Koishi's field as well. Remilia has a bomb I believe, she has Double Move and will dive right into your team so just kill her and then Bomb Koishi's field to one round Okuu.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 01:11:38 AM by Libra »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #800 on: September 02, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »
Okuu doesn't have Double Move as far as I know, she has the PS Berserk Okuu had where she gets another move (2 on lunatic) and a massive increase in hit rates once she gets past 150 power; I attacked her with Reimu on my first turn and as long as she didn't hit 150 power on her turn she would not move and  just attack Reimu (otherwise she would move right next to her and shoot her MAP northwards and then use her second turn to attack her), once I got to turn 2 she was low enough from Reimu's 2 attacks to die to a Fantasy Seal. In my case, Koishi didn't move either and just stood there attacking Reimu with Phylosophy of a Hatred Person.

You could always bomb Koishi's field as well. Remilia has a bomb I believe, she has Double Move and will dive right into your team so just kill her and then Bomb Koishi's field to one round Okuu.

On Hard and above, she moves first turn, no matter what.  At least in the last patch, not sure now.
Also, standing out there with waifu Reimu is not really savory since it tends to attract Remillia and attack you while anti-strike is up.

Point is, you have to go out of your way to take care of the team in the south.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:30:39 PM by c l e a r »

« Reply #801 on: September 02, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »
On Hard and above, she moves first turn, no matter what.  At least in the last patch, not sure now.
Also, standing out there with waifu Reimu is not really savory since it tends to attract Remillia and attack you while anti-strike is up.

Point is, you have to go out of your way to take care of the team in the south.

I'm playing in Hard/Experienced in 1.1.3 and she doesn't always move, she'll move if there isn't anyone she can attack in range or, if she needs to move to attack someone but if there's someone  she can attack without moving she may, or may not move (i'm guessing it depends on a lot of factors). In my case, parking Reimu inside her shooting range caused her to just stay put.
 Remilia always goes north for the 9-team for me since she can easily reach them with Gungnir, she just attacked Daiyousei twice ( the AI loves attacking Dai and Mystia even if they have Flash+several layers of support defend on them  :V )

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #802 on: September 02, 2017, 06:07:23 PM »
I'm playing in Hard/Experienced in 1.1.3 and she doesn't always move, she'll move if there isn't anyone she can attack in range or, if she needs to move to attack someone but if there's someone  she can attack without moving she may, or may not move (i'm guessing it depends on a lot of factors). In my case, parking Reimu inside her shooting range caused her to just stay put.
 Remilia always goes north for the 9-team for me since she can easily reach them with Gungnir, she just attacked Daiyousei twice ( the AI loves attacking Dai and Mystia even if they have Flash+several layers of support defend on them  :V )

May be they changed the AI pattern again on Hard, I remember the early patches, she just sit there for a turn, but on the 2nd play through, she just makes a beeline for me turn 1 even though I am like way back.

« Reply #803 on: September 02, 2017, 08:25:44 PM »
May be they changed the AI pattern again on Hard, I remember the early patches, she just sit there for a turn, but on the 2nd play through, she just makes a beeline for me turn 1 even though I am like way back.

She'll always move if there's no one close enough she can attack them without moving, but if you put a character close enough she may choose to just attack her without moving. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe she will only use her MAP once she hits 150 power and activates her PS.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #804 on: September 03, 2017, 04:15:40 AM »
That's what i did and it worked. Free Lunatic on FMW4. Just a word... EVERY BOSS HAS DOUBLE MOVEMENT! and some that are very special triple movement...

Actually, now that I thought about it.  Is it possible that you can give me a Quick Save on the first stage on Lunatic?  May be I can load it somehow.

Totalheartsboy

• The Hidden Truth
« Reply #805 on: September 03, 2017, 09:58:00 PM »
Actually, now that I thought about it.  Is it possible that you can give me a Quick Save on the first stage on Lunatic?  May be I can load it somehow.
Stage 56 of FMW4, you mean?

« Reply #806 on: September 04, 2017, 05:17:27 AM »
Back from a long  teak from this game, and I'm not sure why your game isn't unlocking, but I'm sure things will work out soon. For gensokyo nightmare, is support defense blocks or stuff like that a good strategy on Lunatic and all that? I'm not sure if all the bosses have fury. Meeko is just a big jerk, she has alot of hp, and she does decent damage too. Killed Reimu on 3 of my runs with her map, and I just resorted to having her hide behind Suika all chapter. Yuuka is also a jerk, on her double spark, the main sparks once, mabye twice ok n harder difficulties, but her clones just blindly shoot downwards, adding to the wierd spam. There isn't even anyone downwards, they still blast, not even aiming towards my army.

« Reply #807 on: September 04, 2017, 02:50:56 PM »
Back from a long  teak from this game, and I'm not sure why your game isn't unlocking, but I'm sure things will work out soon. For gensokyo nightmare, is support defense blocks or stuff like that a good strategy on Lunatic and all that? I'm not sure if all the bosses have fury. Meeko is just a big jerk, she has alot of hp, and she does decent damage too. Killed Reimu on 3 of my runs with her map, and I just resorted to having her hide behind Suika all chapter. Yuuka is also a jerk, on her double spark, the main sparks once, mabye twice ok n harder difficulties, but her clones just blindly shoot downwards, adding to the wierd spam. There isn't even anyone downwards, they still blast, not even aiming towards my army.

Actually, do bosses even use Fury anymore? Before they would only use it if the support defender is not in a pair with the target they're attacking (aka they're adjacent to them) but that got patched out in 1.1.3 and I haven't seen bosses ever use Fury since (except for Makura).

In Gensokyo Nightmare, the biggest threats are Nue for Confuse/Noise and Utsuho because of her massive range Hot Blood MAP and the fact she moves early (Yorihime's MAP is also very dangerous because of her danmaku but she doesn't start moving till turn 6 or 7 as long as you don't get too close).

I think Yuuka might be bugged or something, after I finished Double Spark, during her next 3 spellcards she would sometimes waste her first turn shooting her MAP downwards even though there wasn't anyone there (just like her clones basically).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:15:53 PM by Libra »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #808 on: September 04, 2017, 05:24:09 PM »
Stage 56 of FMW4, you mean?

yes.  on the deploy screen in the middle of the mission.

Actually, do bosses even use Fury anymore? Before they would only use it if the support defender is not in a pair with the target they're attacking (aka they're adjacent to them) but that got patched out in 1.1.3 and I haven't seen bosses ever use Fury since (except for Makura).

In Gensokyo Nightmare, the biggest threats are Nue for Confuse/Noise and Utsuho because of her massive range Hot Blood MAP and the fact she moves early (Yorihime's MAP is also very dangerous because of her danmaku but she doesn't start moving till turn 6 or 7 as long as you don't get too close).

I think Yuuka might be bugged or something, after I finished Double Spark, during her next 3 spellcards she would sometimes waste her first turn shooting her MAP downwards even though there wasn't anyone there (just like her clones basically).

Above has confirmed that bosses no longer cast Fury on their own.  Makura is probably the only example cause her cast sets are always the same.

Yuuka is not bugged.  Yuka's AI always uses one of her turns on a MAP.  She also always cast Valor to it, but never Strike with it. , it is only a problem during the first 2 phases, when she can aim the old Master Spark MAP.  However, afterwards, Double Spark always shoots downwards.  The idea is that to get the WP, you would have to rush your faster units to reach Yuuka, only for those to be left behind to get caught up in the MAP.  Obviously, like most Speed capture bonuses in FMW, it is completely trivial if you just warp your whole ship there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:31:52 PM by c l e a r »

« Reply #809 on: September 09, 2017, 11:52:47 PM »
Hard mode Makura is a jerk. Double maps killed Sanae and Kogasa before I even got to her 2nd spell. Indian Amulet doesn't seem to use her map, which is quite wierd. Sweet Dream is actually not that bad, all I need are people with long range. She can't even kill anyone in that phase, so it's kinds a big old whatever.