Author Topic: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams  (Read 364616 times)

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
"Small" amount of bullshit. If that's what harder hard mode is, harder lunatic is probably every enemy casts strike, fury and soul and a map each turn. I'm not kidding

Well, if you want a list, as far as I know.

- All Regular/Mid Bosses gets Double Move if they don't already have it, except for Koishi (Not confirmed)
- Makura and Shinki has Triple Move
- Some elite Mooks that can only move once (Kappas, Strong Kendama) can cast Spirit Commands
Not confirmed, but from their commands and their costs, these can probably cast as well: Bees, Makai Insects, King Evil Eye.
- Some elite Mooks that can move twice (Evil Eye R).  Bees already moves twice on Hard, they don't cast anything though.
- Meeko's Anti-Field: 150 Limit on Lunatic
- Catfish's Final Spell: Cannot move with less than 80% HP on Lunatic.
- Nightmare Byakuren: -20% Dmg on Hard, may be more on Lunatic.
- Nightmare Mima: - 80% All Shot Dmg on Hard, may be more on Lunatic.

Most other numbered ones, like -2 movement, will add more on Lunatic.

I think that I will plase the fight with Makura second place in difficulty (Yuka will take the first)
Funny, I found out that the second best friend of Keine is Akyu ... and Tenshi - Yukari, ha-ha! (Parsee had two Yuugi)

In the final, I was surprised that Reimu made 25k damage with MusoTensei (without + 20% damage at close range ... and I forgot that Yukari can use Adapt) and Marisa somehow made the standard 38k.

In the final, Makura certainly does not throw Iron Wall (here I was mistaken), the battle is very similar to the final card Berserker Utsuho ... only then you really need to lower her power at the moment, otherwise your damage falls too much even for those who can use Furi.
I think next time I'll take Shizuha instead of Cirno (I suffered too much frieze beam... it was not even required)

UDP: and...

It was actually revenge for the fact that I killed support defense.... ha.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:38:17 PM by Nikkanoffun »

We are talking about Makura's sweet dream spell? I find alot of makuras attacks to jump around scenes but are pretty impressive. So I've beaten Eiki on my masochism 2.5 and under run, and I've gotta say that Medicine's bonus is really hard, especially with Yuukas graze field. She has to take 0 graze damage in the whole stage, and its pretty bad. I just spammed focus and lyricas map spell. Even though the grounded thing was removed from Kogasa's stage, I still did it because it rules. Nue still managed to map me before she met her grisly end by anchors. Koishi and later bosses should be a real pain in the ass without characters like Yuakri, but I should manage.
Well, if you want a list, as far as I know.

- All Regular/Mid Bosses gets Double Move if they don't already have it, except for Koishi (Not confirmed)
- Makura and Shinki has Triple Move
- Some elite Mooks that can only move once (Kappas, Strong Kendama) can cast Spirit Commands
Not confirmed, but from their commands and their costs, these can probably cast as well: Bees, Makai Insects, King Evil Eye.
- Some elite Mooks that can move twice (Evil Eye R).  Bees already moves twice on Hard, they don't cast anything though.
- Meeko's Anti-Field: 150 Limit on Lunatic
- Catfish's Final Spell: Cannot move with less than 80% HP on Lunatic.
- Nightmare Byakuren: -20% Dmg on Hard, may be more on Lunatic.
- Nightmare Mima: - 80% All Shot Dmg on Hard, may be more on Lunatic.

Most other numbered ones, like -2 movement, will add more on Lunatic.

That seems scary, and I'm pretty sure Mima will have -90, -100 is too unfair. Gensokyo nightare with all bosses with double move? Literally just don't. Sambondo, y u do dis.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
We are talking about Makura's sweet dream spell? I find alot of makuras attacks to jump around scenes but are pretty impressive. So I've beaten Eiki on my masochism 2.5 and under run, and I've gotta say that Medicine's bonus is really hard, especially with Yuukas graze field. She has to take 0 graze damage in the whole stage, and its pretty bad. I just spammed focus and lyricas map spell. Even though the grounded thing was removed from Kogasa's stage, I still did it because it rules. Nue still managed to map me before she met her grisly end by anchors. Koishi and later bosses should be a real pain in the ass without characters like Yuakri, but I should manage.
That seems scary, and I'm pretty sure Mima will have -90, -100 is too unfair. Gensokyo nightare with all bosses with double move? Literally just don't. Sambondo, y u do dis.

No, you don't need to skip graze damage, you just have to babysit Alice with support defend.  You will know if you fail, if you get hit, there will be a cutscene that plays where Medicine mocks Alice for taking damage, adding insult to injury.

Not all opponents in Gensokyo Nightmare has Double Move on Lunatic, that I am sure about.  Yorihime, Mima and Byakuren already do on Hard, however.

EDIT: According to the wiki, all of catfish bullshit tier effects has been all changed to "Halve all HP" on each spell declaration, and start of your turn, provided that you are standing there.  The disable effects also changed to "unable to move", with each card amplifying the effect, from 1000 or lower HP > 2000 HP > 3000 HP on normal, I will need to test this myself when I get there on Hard again.

Suwako learns 土着の頂点 (Native Faith's Pinnacle) at Level 70, and trust me when I say it is worth the effort. it is a one time use command, that will cast Adapt onto, EVERY, SINGLE, TEAM, and if it is activated when her power is above 120, it will also add Triumph on top of it.  I don't need to add more to how a-maz-ing this ability is.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 03:06:43 AM by c l e a r »

Suwako = crazy confirmed. Also, I'm pretty sure everyone knows this now, but I'm gonna point it out. Synchronize adds all +bonuses to her stats. All of the ones form Lyrica and merilin, so their +20 to stat skills add to lunasa. So pump up their stats to crazy levels, and watch the magic happen.

The catfish was already a big Ole jerk, it's worse now huh. I found out why Lily Black can't do good damage, it's because her  range stat is low for some horrible reason. Momiji also got a new attack, and it's alright.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
naw, catfish is easier, since our MP/Ammo Recovery is not exactly savory, it is just HP Management now, just bring both Komeiji Sisters and use Bonds during the last few spells, and his effects are laughable.

Medicine also has the spirit, and she's a pretty solid 2.0. Also yukari can help with the healing, as well as the usual Mystia map, and Dai trusts

EDIT: According to the wiki, all of catfish bullshit tier effects has been all changed to "Halve all HP" on each spell declaration, and start of your turn, provided that you are standing there.  The disable effects also changed to "unable to move", with each card amplifying the effect, from 1000 or lower HP > 2000 HP > 3000 HP on normal, I will need to test this myself when I get there on Hard again.

The Great Catfish is a quite easy opponent, it can not do anything against those who are farther than the 6th square, its fields practically do not touch the area beyond this distance, and ... I just take Koishi and Satori (they can restore to 8000HP to everyone Characters, if it is required), and of course I took Medicine, which also has seishin restoring HP.
I also used it against the final card Shinki (although Reisen is still too thin)

Suwako learns 土着の頂点 (Native Faith's Pinnacle) at Level 70, and trust me when I say it is worth the effort. it is a one time use command, that will cast Adapt onto, EVERY, SINGLE, TEAM, and if it is activated when her power is above 120, it will also add Triumph on top of it.  I don't need to add more to how a-maz-ing this ability is.

Wow...
I think the MoF characters got strong update compared to their appearance in Ei.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:52:29 AM by Nikkanoffun »

That ps basically gives everyone 1.1x damage, right, that and a free crit. Crazy...

Also, Yumeko's final cards gimmick is wierd, I don't even know what it does tho, I just can't hurt her.

Also, Yumeko's final cards gimmick is wierd, I don't even know what it does tho, I just can't hurt her.

The effect is similar Parsee card, but it breaks 直撃 and does not depend on your updates.

So two things.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317394124351471628/330678175116034058/What_in_the_fuck.gif
This
And if I need to ask for confirmation. Does Tenshi use her MAP wherever. Because she made a weird MAP angle and shot south of her.

Yumeko's Misery Doll effect increases her attack and defense depending on how many units are within 3 (on Normal difficulty) squares of her.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Yumeko's Misery Doll effect increases her attack and defense depending on how many units are within 3 (on Normal difficulty) squares of her.

4 on hard, 5 on lunatic, bomb it and move on.

So two things.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317394124351471628/330678175116034058/What_in_the_fuck.gif
This
And if I need to ask for confirmation. Does Tenshi use her MAP wherever. Because she made a weird MAP angle and shot south of her.

When Tenshi declares the spell, it is tell you which direction she is going to fire, if your units stay where they are.  She will fire towards to largest impact, so just set your tanks all on one side, and it is easy.
She will fire one MAP, on Hard and below.
On Lunatic, she fires her MAP on all 3 of her turns.

Also, that is a movement bug, if you mess around, move in any other space, cancel it, then move the space you want to get to, and you will be fine.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 06:34:36 PM by c l e a r »

It apears Tewi gets 30% more damage when she is affected by the luck spirit. Yaaaay. (Sarcasm) but Reisen gets 20% when she uses snipe, kinda cool. Iku is pretty amazing for stratagies, she can defend for anyone in 3 tiles, so she can be the keystone of your defense. Sorry tenshi, you can't be the keystone all the time. 9 wp wind Sanae has 2350 armor, and she has no armor items or fub bonus.

It apears Tewi gets 30% more damage when she is affected by the luck spirit. Yaaaay. (Sarcasm) but Reisen gets 20% when she uses snipe, kinda cool. Iku is pretty amazing for stratagies, she can defend for anyone in 3 tiles, so she can be the keystone of your defense. Sorry tenshi, you can't be the keystone all the time. 9 wp wind Sanae has 2350 armor, and she has no armor items or fub bonus.

Reisen has too bad statistics, so she closes on her elixir (and even this does not save her, she really has bad accuracy / evasion and damage)
If you take Iku her support for 3 cells, on a difficulty above Normal this means that you will provoke the boss to use 直撃.

Just give her skill in graze, and see how she is absolutely immortal in two turns under 不屈
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:41:42 PM by Nikkanoffun »

I would love to do the grit cheese, but enemies tend to ignore her, and bum rush Orin. The skill that makes the Akis spirits affect both of them is insane! There isnt a cost increase, and it's free grits for shizuha, and yell ramps them up, and Minoriko can give her sis valor as well.

When Tenshi declares the spell, it is tell you which direction she is going to fire, if your units stay where they are.  She will fire towards to largest impact, so just set your tanks all on one side, and it is easy.
She will fire one MAP, on Hard and below.
On Lunatic, she fires her MAP on all 3 of her turns.

On that gif, it says she would fire on her right, but it seems a bug happened and she shot her MAP downward. While shooting at her right???...
It might be a bug in the 1.1.1.1 version.
I set the hourai dolls so the MAP direction would go right. But instead she just shoots with her face wherever she wanted. Screwed me up big time and caused 3 units to die.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317394124351471628/330831698579292160/why.gif
(I already beat Tenshi before this. So no worries about me getting screwed over twice.)
Also RIP KEINE

Location danmaku is not related to the future goal of attack as MAP and regular attacks.
As you can see, she will always direct the attack so that the maximum number of characters was affected.

In any case, in the description of the MAP attack, it will always be said that it attacks only in the danmaku zone, or this attack will have a free direction.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:28:56 PM by Nikkanoffun »

In version 1.1.1 and 1.1.1.1 there is alot of bugs in attacks that cause softlocks and audio glitches. The game is buggier than its 1.0.4 version

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
That is not a bug, Tenshi saw the most amount of people to shoot if she shoots down, and she did.

This is the case for any MAP that is a cannon based (大砲型).

Okay, I got my max wp wind Sanae to 200 faith, she has 260 mobility, 12 (5) move, 2900 armor. I would post a picture of her weapons, but last time I tried to post it denied me, so I'll just list it. Her weapons are listed. Basic mele5850,moriya amulet  6300, daytime guest stars 6700, shrine maiden extension 6700, sumon takeminakata 7900, yasaka's divine wind7900

Edit- Reisen2/Raysen/Rei'sen cab get some crazy range. Give her the +2 ps, and 3 items for it and she has some pretty retarded ranges for her post movement attacks, and (I think) her map also gets these boosts, because it has 12 range with this setup
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:20:25 AM by LazorPagoda »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
So, while trying to get Suwako to L70 to use her busted PS, I also found out Kanako's last PS, it is not as busted, but it is very useful.

It casts Accel on everyone, and if you do it while she is 120 or power, she will add Assail to the front only, so that's how the nightmare version of her learns Assail!  :V

Oh btw, catfish went down in 2 turns on hard/challenge.  He is such a wuss now.  Warp in, drop everyone off at 6-8 Range, send Komeijis and Kaguya away from the action, then have Parasee stand in front of him, add Hisoutensoku, Yorihime, and Yukari beside her.

- Take down the first bar, Parasee's 2nd move does 30,000 with Adapt to Eco for Ecology's Lifebar.
- Pass it over, tank the map by any means.  Something note worthy is that Catfish will not MAP first, he will do a regular attack in which he will cast strike so the MAP can just leech on it.
- Have Suwako do her PS: Native Faith's Pinnacle
- Dink the rest of the spell with Hisoutensoku, and Yukari (that Parsee will smack him after), which will be useless after he triggers the Mud Spell card.
- Yorihime cast Zeal, leech off Parsee the last time.  Change over to Tenshi with a Courage charged Raiser Sword.
- Parsee attacks twice to put him into red, if not dead.
- I had the Prismrivers split here, mooch off some range move to kill.

- Have Kaguya or Komeijis heal everyone to the point that they are allowed to move.
- Just fire away with the ranges, he only has 96,000 HP on the last phase which is laughable under Native Faith's Pinnacle.  Just unload stuff like Danmaku power maximum, 2 turns, no mess.  I even has Raysen finish him with her dinky gun.  :V

I did however, have to clean every single red sheep before dealing with the catfish, because they will almost gurantee to mess you up.

One thing I must note is that the white sheeps from dream world and on, are extremely hostile (also frighteningly accurate) even on this difficulty, unless you are Reimu, there is no reliable way to dodge these fuzzballs.  I heard they even move three times a turn on Lunatic.

Catfish's disable threshold are as follows on Hard and Lunatic (in accordance to what I seen):

1st: 500/1000/1500/2000
2nd: 1500/2000/2500/3000
3rd: 2500/3000/3500/4000
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:57:15 AM by c l e a r »

I will note what I noticed at the moment:

激闘 now allows you to apply a critical (x1.44%), but if you use 熱血 and hit, the effect will be standard x1.2 and you will lose 熱血.
直撃 from the description removed the explanation of skill 底力, it looks like now there are only seishin.
The skill ゴーストスポット Yuyuko works and on the partner (?) Has not yet verified.

anyone know how to capture koishi first spell card on stage 64 ? i can only do 0 dmg to her

you need to get Satori close to her and choose the talk option.

oh thanks you. :D

I will note what I noticed at the moment:

激闘 now allows you to apply a critical (x1.44%), but if you use 熱血 and hit, the effect will be standard x1.2 and you will lose 熱血.
直撃 from the description removed the explanation of skill 底力, it looks like now there are only seishin.
The skill ゴーストスポット Yuyuko works and on the partner (?) Has not yet verified.
I thought those two spirit's stacked. Now they dont? Sanbondo, that's just mean. I'm not sure what the second thing is, but is see that beserk/prevail have been removed from it.

The 2.5 and under run is hillarious with maxed Sanae, as with the sp regen I can spam miracle, and spam her map to wipe out stage portions easy. I think that reaching 200 faith makes the map 1-9 range too, but at that much faith it's redundant as the only enemy should be the boss.

Wrath and Valor have never stacked, even when Wrath couldn't crit either. Considering it costs even more than Valor does Wrath is only really worth using if you can reliably attack multiple times per turn, through Support Attack or Chain procs or otherwise. (Incidentally Flandre is one of the best Support Attackers in the game)

Fury does not ignore Prevail or any defensive spirits. (Guard, Grit) It's still a reliable endgame damage booster though, since most bosses forgo Prevail for Guard or have their own damage reducing skill. (Meeko, Makura)

In exchange for her new enemy skill, Yuuka no longer has Blocking at all in her boss fight, which makes her a hell of a lot easier to manage.

At level 65 or so, Daiyousei's Purity skill maxes out at level 7. In addition to her heal potency being increases by 50%, it now affects both units in a team, and its Range extends to 2 squares.

I had seen valor in its description, and I assumed :/.  When shizuha is hit with makuras sweet dream, minoriko and letty appear. If minoriko is hit.... it's shizuha and a potato. Like what even.