Author Topic: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams  (Read 364769 times)

The Fairy Overdrive is super cute and makes me happy for some reason. Also, Nue also gives night to the spot she is on only, so give that to her and it's pretty good.  I seriously think Nue's night skill is her best, the rank bonus and her mp regent is super handy

Just like all the other bosses with two actions and access to the MAP attack, Yuka will not use Strike, you can easily block it with Noise, but in fact, she has a rather low accuracy that will not allow she to actually hit your real-type.

I think you can brazenly exploit this, forcing she to spend her first action to MAP-attacks in your real-type.

Satori copied the Mountain of Faith (+ 50% of the damage from the injury) made 9000НР damage per 170 power. When Utsuho made 10000HP from Abyss Nova for 230 power (Alice's cookies)
I suppose if she copied the Final Spark, she could even surpass Utsuho?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:18:31 AM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Just like all the other bosses with two actions and access to the MAP attack, Yuka will not use Strike, you can easily block it with Noise, but in fact, she has a rather low accuracy that will not allow she to actually hit your real-type.

Satori copied the Mountain of Faith (+ 50% of the damage from the injury) made 9000НР damage per 170 power. When Utsuho made 10000HP from Abyss Nova for 230 power (Alice's cookies)
I suppose if she copied the Final Spark, she could even surpass Utsuho?

I believe Lunatic has different cast patterns, but I cannot prove it until the game lets me into Lunatic.

I believe Lunatic has different cast patterns, but I cannot prove it until the game lets me into Lunatic.

I noticed that only bosses who have one action will really use seishins to increase accuracy, otherwise they can not determine the chance of hitting? The Great Catfish was able to make 2 MAP attacks in a row (when his card allowed him to do so) but he did not use Strike...

help i got stopped working problem when starting the game D:

Do you have JP local? There might be a problem with your copy itself, have you tried to hack it? When ever mine errors, I jus restart my laptop and it fine after that.

I can run the games without Japanese local, it just crashes when I try to use spirit commands. Since his game doesn't even start at all I doubt this is the issue here.
I also have trouble running the games sometimes. Restarting the Computer works all the time for me.

You basically use this PS on Stage 74 for plot.  Game becomes an interactive cutscene regardless of difficulty. 
Spoiler:
On Lunatic, you should use the ability on a tank with decent movement with Iron Wall to make sure you can mow them all down, the Shinakawa (Air S Item) will do nicely here).  This is cause all the sheeps, according to their AI I've seen on Lunatic, cast their seishins, and they all got Strike, which means Reimu cannot last with only 4 support defend.  On any other difficulty, you can just use Reimu.

Alternatively, you can take Iku with her skill transferring any hit into a graze, and use PS Kaguya. On two turns Iku will become absolutely immortal.

Do you have JP local? There might be a problem with your copy itself, have you tried to hack it? When ever mine errors, I jus restart my laptop and it fine after that.

tried with the JP local still the same error "has stopped working" also the 3 other games work fine. just only Yume is like this

Try to re-install your copy of the game. That should work.

Try to re-install your copy of the game. That should work.
i don't have the setup anyway i download the game directly from sanbondo
now i have another error "runtime error 217 at 05E02704"
like this

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:22:42 AM by noname999 »

That error means restart your computer. That should fix it then

That error means restart your computer. That should fix it then
thanks it worked but do you know how can i update ver 0.1.0 to ver 1.1.1 ?

Go to the games site, and it has some links to updates

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
lol, I don't even know the cast pattern anymore.

Shikieki just use Sense and Valor and Last Judgment MAP Attack my ass into next year, may be it is cause I casted Confuse, and she really did not like that.
I am on Hard Mode, but on Challenge Setting, so they basically have Lunatic upgrades, may be that changed their cast pattern too.

Found out how does Shikieki last spell attack range worked though:

Even if you bomb for safety, the marked tiles will get smashed, so don't stand there.  RIP my Medi that did, 11,000 damage :cry:
Also, looks like they also know that we run bosses out of SP, so Sanbondou now goes the extra mile to make sure we cannot do that.
(All, I think) Bosses will recover 40 SP (+10 SP Normal Regen after you pass the turn) upon breaking a health bar.  Which is enough for them to do good moves, since every spell costs 10 for them.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:30:32 AM by c l e a r »

Go to the games site, and it has some links to updates
can you teamviewer and help me out with this problem ?

I actually have all the update files on hand right now. Can I upload them all to the siteam here? Or should I try to make a media fire or mega for the patches?

I actually have all the update files on hand right now. Can I upload them all to the siteam here? Or should I try to make a media fire or mega for the patches?
mega or mediafile

mega:#fm/OoAkXTSK is a link to an archive I have uploaded. If it doesn't work, let me know so I can try to upload it in abother fashion.

Edit -> it doesn't work, could someone tell me how to upload filders to mega correctly?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 08:18:08 AM by LazorPagoda »

mega:#fm/OoAkXTSK is a link to an archive I have uploaded. If it doesn't work, let me know so I can try to upload it in abother fashion.

Edit -> it doesn't work, could someone tell me how to upload filders to mega correctly?
well maybe you can use teamviewer to help me i think

I think, Yuka actually use a Strike if its accuracy is below 50%? And the choice to use the Hot Blood is uncertain (she threw it against the Ship)
http://funkyimg.com/i/2uFwv.png

She just as random chooses the target, but if her card is based on a long distant battle, she will try to choose the one who can not counter her.

It seems that after the Double Spark, she begins to use Strike despite the hit chances.

During the battle, I found a couple of bugs:
Super Mod Byakuren is again blocked for reusing
Utsuho overheat timer is constantly reset to zero. I give PS increase limit, and after any load, her power dropped to 170.
After Double Spark, Yuka loses the effect her S-adapter
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:29:15 PM by Nikkanoffun »

What is TeamViewer?

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Geez, the WP for Koishi's Stage is ridiculously strict on Hard/Challenge and Lunatic.  You have no power, you cannot really go unfocused since the Bakebakes slow you down if you try.  Not to mention all the ghosts are pretty thick with the bunny's danmaku field.

I managed to get Komachi with Infinite Range + Waifu Parsee (replace your waifu chara here) to use FPM to take the Bunny out in 2 turns, while sending Aya up to the kendama to collect the bomb, that kendama is designed to be a troll, it always guards.

As for Koishi, it's a good thing she cannot do too much damage and her skill set is full, so she cannot even get Double Move on Lunatic. 

Koishi has 2 blind spots on the map where you can sort of control how Super Ego behaves, but it still involves save scrubbing (50% that she teleports to somewhere you want).  The first spot is to right on where Koishi starts, that waterfall is a backdrop and no one can go there, so I think the game will make sure she cannot teleport to there.   The other is the southwestern edge of the map, but that involves Koishi taking a leisure stroll all the way down to you, which takes... a while, but that spot has almost no danger of her warping into the water, provide you started the fight on the southern edge.

And no, you cannot trap her.  She always bypasses unit placement, cause lore.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:40:47 AM by c l e a r »

What is TeamViewer?
well maybe you can send me your copy game just the game only i don't need save files

I'm actually using 1.0.4 because I'm hopelessly in love with Toyohime's unerfed map. Also this site is against pirating, and I'm pretty sure that qualifies as pirating. So sorry, no can do.

EDIT ~> the site where sanbondo posts the updates has a list of all the updates for the game. But I'm not sure how to describe getting to said list.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 04:28:58 AM by LazorPagoda »

I'm actually using 1.0.4 because I'm hopelessly in love with Toyohime's unerfed map. Also this site is against pirating, and I'm pretty sure that qualifies as pirating. So sorry, no can do.

EDIT ~> the site where sanbondo posts the updates has a list of all the updates for the game. But I'm not sure how to describe getting to said list.
well i only got the trial version of the game (0.1.0) i don't know where to get version 1.0.0 likely i only get the patch not the game itself

Geez, the WP for Koishi's Stage is ridiculously strict on Hard/Challenge and Lunatic.  You have no power, you cannot really go unfocused since the Bakebakes slow you down if you try.  Not to mention all the ghosts are pretty thick with the bunny's danmaku field.

I managed to get Komachi with Infinite Range + Waifu Parsee (replace your waifu chara here) to use FPM to take the Bunny out in 2 turns, while sending Aya up to the kendama to collect the bomb, that kendama is designed to be a troll, it always guards.

I just used Invitation to dead Yuyuko, this makes it easy to knock down a rabbit, Utsuho (A-adapter) and Orin with Tenshi and Iku took up Kedama.
Honestly, before receiving Reactivation, Yuyuko does not make sense to take anything else from her PS.

At my passing, Koishi teleported to the mountainside (There can not land, but this did not stop her teleportation), so I think for her does not have blind spots on the map.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 12:06:21 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
I just used Invitation to dead Yuyuko, this makes it easy to knock down a rabbit, Utsuho (A-adapter) and Orin with Tenshi and Iku took up Kedama.
Honestly, before receiving Reactivation, Yuyuko does not make sense to take anything else from her PS.

At my passing, Koishi teleported to the mountainside (There can not land, but this did not stop her teleportation), so I think for her does not have blind spots on the map.

Invitation to Death is a great idea, why did I not think of that.  Just Komachi, extend in the range to infinity, death turn 1.

Mountain side is treated as Sky, you are not thinking about the same place.  I'm talking about just right to where Koishi starting position near the cliff.  There is a waterfall in the backdrop that no one can intrude.

I wouldn't be so quick to discount Yuyuko's other personal skills. Considering her insanely powerful, albeit costly, spirit list, running a PS that helps restore SP is very tempting most of the time, even before you unlock her last two spirits. And of course there's always the option to turn her into the game's most invincible support defender.

Yuyuko's PS list is quite strong all around, really.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
See, this is the dead spot I am on about:

No one can go to that waterfall backdrop, reloaded about 10 times and she never teleported there.
Just tried to position all the units there and see if Yukari can wedge someone into the dead spot, no deal.  I think this is legit.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 01:17:37 PM by c l e a r »