Author Topic: Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams  (Read 365005 times)

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Lunaticでは意味がありません
This has no effect on Lunatic.

Basic: Lesser Upgrades on Easy and Normal, Hard does not cast an commands
Experienced: Standard as per GST
Challenge: At the cost of more enemy stats, gain additional EXP and resources.

Nitori getting Strike is great, I guess I can finally use her to do something.
Toyohime's MAP is now useless.

Shin - Trichromatic Butterfly is now absolutely gorgerous
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 05:14:22 PM by c l e a r »

Yuuka can no longer use her ultimate attack (Flower Master of the Four Seasons) as a player unit. Instead she uses her second-to-final spellcard The Beauty of Nature as her finisher, it has 2 Ammo.

Yuuka can no longer use her ultimate attack (Flower Master of the Four Seasons) as a player unit. Instead she uses her second-to-final spellcard The Beauty of Nature as her finisher, it has 2 Ammo. Also a new animation.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Yuuka can no longer use her ultimate attack (Flower Master of the Four Seasons) as a player unit. Instead she uses her second-to-final spellcard The Beauty of Nature as her finisher, it has 2 Ammo.

Same Range?

Same Range?

I don't remember it's exact range but definitely not, Beauty of Nature is 1-3 Post-Movement.

Spoiler:
Kanako
as I noted before, is a complete nightmare to deal with unless you got only support defense at the back and none at the front.
Nue's PS is cast Noise every other turn, start from Turn 1.  Ichirin is the same skill except it casts Rage.

She is vulnerable to attacks closer than 4 cells. And in particular, both her long-range attacks have B-rank for the earth.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
She is vulnerable to attacks closer than 4 cells. And in particular, both her long-range attacks have B-rank for the earth.

derp, you are right.  i'm always flying since I really don't have a reason not to lol.
But it still pretty dumb, cause when she approaches me, she is always 10 spaces away with other units in between and she casts Snipe, Assail, Strike, (Fury) and Valor whenever she attacks.

Beauty of Nature

Oh that is worlds better, her Flower Master attack is 1-5, 1 Ammo, and no post movement, that is literal rubbish.   I just kept using Ultimate Spark when I used her.

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
A bit odd they bothered giving Yuuka those new skills when you have her for literally
Spoiler:
two chapters.
I guess I can understand Yukari's
Spoiler:
it's probably to help make the final spell card a bit less tedious, as well as...more than likely make it actually possible to beat on Lunatic.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
A bit odd they bothered giving Yuuka those new skills when you have her for literally
Spoiler:
two chapters.
I guess I can understand Yukari's
Spoiler:
it's probably to help make the final spell card a bit less tedious, as well as...more than likely make it actually possible to beat on Lunatic.

Speaking of the final spell card, now that you cannot Fury cheese past Iron Guard, surviving the MAP is a lot more harder now in higher difficulties.  Pretty much Daunt Spam at the end of the turn or die like a bitch.

You do realize that Yuuka is a high tier unit, designed to just be a late game Power Creep right?  It is certainly fun using it however.
Yukari gains that spell in accordance when she is a boss and she had ridiculous range (as she should) for the 1st card in final stage, imo. 

Suwako has a great niche natural Ability now, it is called "Burrow".  While the Ground as Suwako in Front, you can choose to move on "Burrow" Command instead, you cannot attack, nor swap front units while you are in this mode.  While in this mode, you have no movement penalties from any danmaku.  She also has Adapt now, replacing Assail (not sure if new to this patch).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:33:19 AM by c l e a r »

derp, you are right.  i'm always flying since I really don't have a reason not to lol.
But it still pretty dumb, cause when she approaches me, she is always 10 spaces away with other units in between and she casts Snipe, Assail, Strike, (Fury) and Valor whenever she attacks.

I coped with Kanako by simply sending Reimu + Yukari to her (to Reimu was 不屈 from PS Kaguya), Additionally using Kanako's PS (加速 + 突撃), plus the song of Mystia (Reimu was the only one who had two support)
I could not use MusoTensei against her, but Dunmaku Barrier dealt 5500HP damage + Two MusoTensei to the enemy phase for another 15000HP.
(I did not know that Nightmares do not have a race, and take Yokai Baster)
I think you can easily knock her down in the enemy phase.

While in this mode, you have no movement penalties from any danmaku.  She also has Adapt now, replacing Assail (not sure if new to this patch).

Was replaced by Trust.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:24:59 AM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
On settings, you can now also set if you want to deploy on the ground or air.

Shinki's theme, Ain Soph Aur is now slightly extended.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:49:33 PM by c l e a r »

Im liking these Suwako buffs. I feel that with this new ability Remi might be way stronger now, but you'd need to field the entire SDM. What are Shou, Mima, and Eirin's new skills? You said they were unused, did you already post them?

Shou

正義 - Justice
For one turn MP costs are halved. Limited uses.

ゴールデンブレイバー - Golden Brave
Reduces the cost of her Courage spirit to 65, from 80.

Mima

カオティックヴェノム - Chaotic Venom
Reduces the MP cost of her Barrier to 0.

禁呪開放 - Release Magic
Doubles the effect of Magician. (This gives her an extra 300 Power on all her weapons, extra Hit Rate, and makes her barrier 450 points stronger. Pretty strong)

Eirin

天網蜘網捕蝶の法 - Heaven Spider's Butterfly-Capturing Web
Increases Eirin's damage the further she is from her target.

I have heard that Remi's skill just increases her final Hit, Evade rates, damage dealt and damage reduction by 5% for each member you field, up to 25% total, in which case yeah it is incredibly powerful.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
I did a thing.

Would you like to guess what she did to Tenshi at her final card with her defenses completely buffed with Scarlet Weather Rhapsody's effect and Prevail L8?
She has Shotgun L2 (and ofc just adjacent to Tenshi), and Belief L2.

20k. That's what she averages with each attack for me. Also, isn't fury like a bad spirit now? A max wp sanae that regens 20%sp, has mystic memory and has 200% faith should reach 200 easily with miraclear spam

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
20k. That's what she averages with each attack for me. Also, isn't fury like a bad spirit now? A max wp sanae that regens 20%sp, has mystic memory and has 200% faith should reach 200 easily with miraclear spam

Well, the end game still have shit like Guard L2, Supreme, Dreamer L3~9 (夢顯), and Unwithering Flower  (唯一つ枯れない花)
The last two especially since it does buff out significant damage during the final rush for the former, and the latter for defeating Yuka even possible.

No, Hina should not be able to negate "Unwithering Flower" with her chance off PS, cause this ability is not based on luck.  Basically, the whole Yuuka fight on Hard and Lunatic is now: use Fury or go home.

Also, Sanae Waifu mode is so basic.  I still think Parsee with her modest SP costs with the Regen given is still better as a boss hitter.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:23:48 PM by c l e a r »

How much damage did Parsee do tho. I wanna know (insert excited face here). Shes kinda the hidden gem amongst 2.0s. I wanna do a 2.5 and under run next

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
How much damage did Parsee do tho. I wanna know (insert excited face here). Shes kinda the hidden gem amongst 2.0s. I wanna do a 2.5 and under run next

I waifu'd my Parsee, best you can get is WL9 at that point.
I did 19,000 Crit to Tenshi during the final hit, when Tenshi was hit about 7 times, so her stats is pretty jacked from the effect, and with Prevail L7 in full effect.  This is on Challenge Mode, Hard.  Tenshi also only has 5 skills on hard for Parsee to stack.

Just as I expected. I'm rrally convinced she's the best 2.0 unit now. She isn't as tanky as Rumia (that crazy -1500 all damage barrier O-O) ro as dodgey as Cirno+Daiyousei, but her average damage is off the charts.

Sanae can do quite absurd things in a terrible situation ...
http://funkyimg.com/i/2uxn8.png + Mystia song (200 power).

Without it was approximately 13500 (17500 after the song +100 statistics)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:15:52 PM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Just as I expected. I'm rrally convinced she's the best 2.0 unit now. She isn't as tanky as Rumia (that crazy -1500 all damage barrier O-O) ro as dodgey as Cirno+Daiyousei, but her average damage is off the charts.

Cirno + Dai is also not viable in higher difficulties due how happy the AI is with using Strike.
Parsee is definitely the best 2.0 cost.  There are other damage stackers to test out though, like Rei'sen, Marisa, and Remillia.

I think Marisa definitely will win the damage stack in the long run, she has Courage, and at max MP blown off with Power Maximum, she deals 50% more damage.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:14:26 AM by c l e a r »

Cirno + Dai is also not viable in higher difficulties due how happy the AI is with using Strike.

Cirno has enough Hp to be far from the highest priority, plus she has 不屈.
Mystia / Reisen will always be the target.

Now the regime of MusoTensei is not limited in time, but the description remains old.
Similarly, it seems Byakuren can now only use Super Mode once. (upd: it was a bug in nightmare chapter)
SP-Regen Shinki works until the 10th phase, not 10 phases.
Utsuho no longer gets overheated at 5% per turn, I was able to gain 200% ... but nothing happened, although I did not pass the phase.

I also managed to do this http://funkyimg.com/i/2uxuV.png WP was obtained in the 9th phase.
The main problem was the start of the movement Byakuren and Mima at the 8th enemy phase. I was greedy and decided to send the Buddhists in the direction of Mima, that it would be better to distribute resources ... this was a mistake, since Murasa is quietly holding her with a chance of hitting ~ 10%.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:22:52 AM by Nikkanoffun »

Wait, fantasy Nature doesn't have a time limit O-O? Byakurens supermode is crazy. But I always forget about it. Nazrin was always the lowest hp for me, so she was bullied by the ai alot. Cirno + Dai could be viable if you pumped up her hp and armor. Wind Sanae is super tanky, and Water Sanae is dodgy. Which is stronger in higher difficulties?

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Wait, fantasy Nature doesn't have a time limit O-O? Byakurens supermode is crazy. But I always forget about it. Nazrin was always the lowest hp for me, so she was bullied by the ai alot. Cirno + Dai could be viable if you pumped up her hp and armor. Wind Sanae is super tanky, and Water Sanae is dodgy. Which is stronger in higher difficulties?

If you are not using Wind Sanae, you are playing the game wrong. Remember: Everything can cast Strike.
Also, Naz benefits greatly from Instinct Dodge, Perceive L2 and Graze L2, unless you are dealing with sheeps that always cast strike on lunatic, she performs fine.

I use Water Sanae because I like her finisher's animation and her on normal is pretty strong. Alot of people say Yukari is back exclusive. But I have found her to shred bosses. I just use Ran to ferry her for the stage portion. I used to use Nazy + Shou, but Shou Byakuren was too fun.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Yukari is cool, she is really nice with Hit and Away.  Player Suikima allows Yukari to move pass unit placements and other terrain penalties.
Also, Yukari's #1 Transport Slave is Aya, no exceptions.

Getting to those "Activate 1st spell within 4 Turns" on higher difficulties is so easy with that combo.
Also, with any boss that has a MAP or a really bad starting field (Catfish has a -45 status starting field on Lunatic), it is pretty useful, since Yukari also can cast Hide.  Enemies will not put up their fields if no one is within range, so it is a very helpful feature.

Yukari is cool, she is really nice with Hit and Away.  Player Suikima allows Yukari to move pass unit placements and other terrain penalties.
Also, Yukari's #1 Transport Slave is Aya, no exceptions.

Getting to those "Activate 1st spell within 4 Turns" on higher difficulties is so easy with that combo.
Also, with any boss that has a MAP or a really bad starting field (Catfish has a -45 status starting field on Lunatic), it is pretty useful, since Yukari also can cast Hide.  Enemies will not put up their fields if no one is within range, so it is a very helpful feature.

If the enemy has a MAP attack, it's pretty useless, they still see the hidden character.
In the chapter to break the seal, I wanted to go so Nue past Bakebake, but they purposefully went to her and started using their fields and MAP.

I mostly use Yukari for the focus-mode combo + Kuguya invincibility on the first turn.

If I could take the Watatsuki sisters (I consider them rather weak at a price of 3.5), the ability to transport 5 Toyohime characters seems more fun to me.

Regarding Sanae (Suwako), it is more focused on combating underwater enemies (which at that time is no longer there) and a more mobile version of the fight as a whole, Sanae (Kanako) does not have a balanced attack after the move. Her mobility does not matter, since she already has Miko, and I still choose Kanako as a partner (because her skill for 加速 + 突撃 is too good), you can PS Sanae link to her gods, then they will get a nice bonus and double effect of the speed of the set of faith. He is good enough not to take 100% of the faith at the start, besides, her MAP attack almost always returns her even more faith than she spends, provided that the enemies are killed. In any case, it is stronger than her Summon Takeminakat and can simply big damage in one turn.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:25:06 AM by Nikkanoffun »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
If the enemy has a MAP attack, it's pretty useless, they still see the hidden character.

They still do not shoot out danmaku (if the rest of the crew is really far away), I have test and confirm this, which is why ship teleport the the best way to do it.
In my video of Meeko's demo stage, it shows it quite well, only the black kendamas that were near the main group had danmaku on after their turn, as long as I cast hide,

It is handy for any opponents that has a odd field that hinders set up, like catfish and shikieiki.

Regardless, I always use ship teleport in any "normal" stage, it is the single most handy ability in this game and makes dealing with mobs a thing of the past.

EDIT: I think I found the best offensive combo in this game, there are reasons why they give you this item with 2 stages left:

Before this, you can use Suwako Hat or Shinekawa with Iku to produce the same results, but Adapt will be needed to get SS Rank.

EDIT 2: Kogasa's Stage WP no longer requires you to play the entire stage on the ground.
You also get Lily Black Equipment as you go into the white square nearest to your spawn, although it is pointless since you cannot change equipment, and the soonest you can do it is at Shikeiki's Stage, which was where you got it before.
Fairy Overdrive is now also learned in Kogasa stage instead.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:28:51 PM by c l e a r »

Funny ... I think Yumeko is the most absurd boss thanks her skills.
Yuka does not even have a shield / parry activation skill. Although her personal skill gives her two 100% activation every turn (which in fact is a complete trash), but she still has the skill of increasing the chances of activation ... but this time only for Bunshin.
So, the only thing you need to get around ... Guard?

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
Funny ... I think Yumeko is the most absurd boss thanks her skills.
Yuka does not even have a shield / parry activation skill. Although her personal skill gives her two 100% activation every turn (which in fact is a complete trash), but she still has the skill of increasing the chances of activation ... but this time only for Bunshin.
So, the only thing you need to get around ... Guard?

She guards 4 times on Lunatic, which is a problem if you want to cap Double Spark.
Also, her shield/Split image is not really based on chance, it is based on skill stat.

The way around Yumeko is luck based, you need split image and luck L2 to get that 60~% dodge chance the 2nd round.

But yeah, 3 Fairies learn Overdrive early now.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:33:37 PM by c l e a r »