Author Topic: Maribel and Renko: the current state of affairs  (Read 1616 times)

Stifled Voices

• Nobody needs to say hello to me.
  • I try to speak, but I can't...
Maribel and Renko: the current state of affairs
« on: February 15, 2014, 02:06:41 AM »
From where the last music CD left off, what was the current situation of both of the girls (I have the basic picture of Maribel's at the beginning, but what about Renko? What develops throughout the story?)? Hopefully someone can tell me because the wiki is either too vague or too roundabout. I would benefit greatly from the answers, since I'm writing a story here involving Maribel.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:09:05 AM by NooneCanHearMyScreams »

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: Maribel and Renko: the current state of affairs
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 02:33:07 AM »
You could read the story.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Stifled Voices

• Nobody needs to say hello to me.
  • I try to speak, but I can't...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 02:41:05 AM »
But that's still tl;dr for me. More specifically, I'm asking, where is Maribel now?

EDIT: Oh right, she presumably gotten discharged from the quarantine/isolation already. Okay, good to know!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 02:43:13 AM by NooneCanHearMyScreams »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 04:11:42 AM »
Next time, try the Touhou wiki. If not there, post miscellaneous questions like this in the Miscellaneous Questions thread.

Locking.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."