Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 1950 times)

GTA V
« on: September 23, 2013, 05:24:52 AM »
BEST GAME EVER FUCK GTA IV AND THE LACK OF GOOD CLOTHES. THE GAME IS WORTH EVERY CENT I PAID FOR.

I mean, this game is so damn good, it has the fun of GTA SA + the physics and shit from GTA IV, plus it's own extra fun. There's still a lot to find out for me, but the low I've played already addicted the hell out of me. And I'm loving the story and how the individual stories of the characters cross together.

How's it going for everyone else who's playing it as well?

Monkeypro257

Re: GTA V
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 05:28:53 AM »
I must grasp on this game! I wish I could have it, but I'm currently low on funds. . . :p

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 05:44:29 AM »
I'm happy they were so ambitious with the game. However I think I will wait for the PC version...

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 07:06:43 AM »
I played it over at my friend's house a few days ago. It was great fun, though I have yet to grab a copy for myself.  :(

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 01:20:47 PM »
BEST GAME EVER FUCK GTA IV AND THE LACK OF GOOD CLOTHES. THE GAME IS WORTH EVERY CENT I PAID FOR.

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

ce baybee

To say the least, I actually got kinda guilty when I killed my first few people since the game is so damn realistic
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 07:12:31 PM »
But where's iFruit for my droid? :ohdear:

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 12:39:28 AM »
Vice city was my fave actually, but I liked the story in 4 most. I too am waiting for a pc version for 5 however.

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
I hadn't figured you played this Wriggle, why didn't you say so?! :3

I'm having quite a lot of fun with this too. I've been hearing a lot of negativity towards the playable characters because apparently people doesn't like to play as bad guys in GTA but I find some of these characters quite compelling, in particular Trevor. I think he's awesome.

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
I hadn't figured you played this Wriggle, why didn't you say so?! :3

I'm having quite a lot of fun with this too. I've been hearing a lot of negativity towards the playable characters because apparently people doesn't like to play as bad guys in GTA but I find some of these characters quite compelling, in particular Trevor. I think he's awesome.

Why didn't you? :V

Oh and that's bullshit. A moralfag shouldn't even have contact with this game (or any other of the series). Despite my dislike towards sexism I don't feel any offended by the so-called misogyny some feminazis got mad at. Seriously. And Trevor is my favorite out of the three as well! :3

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 12:39:21 AM »
I picked this up yesterday, and I'm completely blown away by what this game has to offer already. Like, whoa...

Naturally, I do what I always do when cut loose in a sandbox: challenge its borders. I hopped in a car, traveled as far north as I could (holy crap this map is huge) and hiked to some rocks beyond the northern shore. There was an abandoned boat sitting there, so I "borrowed" it and continued northward. Once I reached the edge of the map,
Spoiler:
the boat abruptly sank, and I was eaten by sharks while struggling to swim back to shore.
  :derp:

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
Hmm. I actually dislike playing as badguys in general myself but i never really felt that and of the old gta protagonists were really that objectionable to me. Nico for example was only "bad" to other ga gsters, drugdealers, etc... Well aside from a couple hitman missions like killing that lawyer, but even that lawyer wasnt good since he wanted to blackmail for his own profit before actually trying to fix corrput police.

I DID however have a very difficult time enjoying sengoku rance cuz the protagonist is such a douchebag, ugh.