Author Topic: The PLace where Artemis Searches for games a.k.a. What games should i play?  (Read 1762 times)

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
So, i decided to take a break from WoW and resume playing it after i finish Skyrim. Now, there is still a pretty long wait before Skyrim releases and i decided to touch some other MMOs. So, do you guys have any personal recommendations or favorites that i could try? I am currently playing:

Global Agenda

Spiral Knights (This game is really fun, the only downside is the energy system, which i think is completely retarded.)

TF2 (Kinda, i only play it when i am in the mood for FPSes)

So, do you guys know any games that i could try? Not WoW style please (meaning point and click, unless it's really fun),

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Are you going to buy new ones, or stick with your existing library?
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

ArteShy

Will buy a new one if you people REALLY recommend it.

EDIT: And by the way, MMOs are preferred.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
I don't play it much now, but Dragon Saga is pretty fun. It's basically a side-scrolling 2.5D game, and I really enjoyed it. You might also want to look into Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE, a friend of mine really likes that game.

And, if you're feeling like a masochistic time sink sort of person who is obsessed with grinding...Then give MapleStory a try. XP I enjoyed that sucker for years before I finally gave up on it, lol. They added PvP a while ago, so you might get a kick out of that...Or rage quit in the process.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Will buy a new one if you people REALLY recommend it.

EDIT: And by the way, MMOs are preferred.
Ah...I know nothing on MMOs since I don't play any. :V

I would've recommended either Just Cause 2 (with a few trainers that allow stuff like God mode and infinite grappling hooks) or GTA: SA with the Touhou GTA mod (and a US v1 executable, which you'll have to get separately) installed. Former's quite cheap on Steam, latter a bit less so (but then again the Mac App Store version is the same price).
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 07:39:23 PM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
If you can manage to not rage at the community, I suggest giving Elsword a try, it can be fucking amazing.

Seconding Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, though the gameplay is kinda slow.

Maple Story is meh, but you could try Pangya, if you don't mind playing an amazing version of online golf with motherfucking EXPLOSIONS and shit, though it requires mathematics :x

ArteShy

So, i have seriously tried out Vindictus, and it is fucking amazing. Combat system is wonderful (At least when playing as evie), It is the prequel of Mabinogi, so it contains almost all music from Mabinogi. Meanwhile, i am still deciding if i should buy some Energy online in spiral knights or not