Author Topic: Let's play cards~  (Read 1856 times)

Trickster-kun

• Well, well, well...
Let's play cards~
« on: October 18, 2011, 05:40:00 AM »
Hello guys,

I play Magic: The Gathering as one of the couple things I do in my off-time and I was wondering who else played it? I wanna show off some of my collection:

^ These are the sets of sleeves I currently have. :) My main deck uses Tenshi's with a PoFV sleeve protector, so even though the deck is 60 cards big, it feels like it's at least 80 cards big when you grab it. Most Japanese players here do it that way, so I wanted to try it out as well. I have to shuffle the deck in half every time, haha. xD

^This is what the playmat looks like by itself. Grabbed it for a small sum in a local establishment-- last one there was! Horrible camera quality, I know...

Who else plays cards? I want more sleeves but I can't find any... x__x
~Yesterday was all I had. Today is all I have. Tomorrow is all I want.~

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
Re: Let's play cards~
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:00:41 PM »
I also have that playmat.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 12:27:05 PM »
Heh, M:tG players sure have been coming outta the woodwork recently.
I myself being one such individual.

There's actually a way to play it online y'know. CCG Lackey.
Used to be used for that Rumbling Spell Orchestra touhou card came way back when. it's got an M:tG plugin too, all the newest cards too man.

I mostly use it for deck concepts though.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:20:49 AM »
I used to play Standard and Extended, until I realized I couldn't afford to pay several hundred USD every other month.  So now I just make troll decks in EDH and play them against friends.  TBH I think I've spent well over 2000$ on just cards at this point.  :deeplyregretthishobby:

KFCbbQ

• Taking over the world.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »
I used to play Standard and Extended, until I realized I couldn't afford to pay several hundred USD every other month.  So now I just make troll decks in EDH and play them against friends.  TBH I think I've spent well over 2000$ on just cards at this point.  :deeplyregretthishobby:
I was addicted to yugioh when i still had my psp, i could literally spend hours and hours to build a deck and tweak it to its perfect state... What prevented me from actually buying the cards though is that it becomes an expensive hobby when you start collecting cards. I was shocked when i found out that some rarer cards can easily cost $80+...

Trickster-kun

• Well, well, well...
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 03:01:33 AM »
I admit that you have to sink some $$$ to be able to *win* in tournaments, but a lot of my cards are for good fun and giggles in my playgroup. Honestly, lately I spend more money in add-ons and extras rather than actual cards, hahaha.  :derp: I do have this one EDH/Commander deck, though... that does nothing but steal. Mono-blue with Sakashima the Impostor as the commander (from Kamigawa block), it has cloning effects, token-double effects, temporary and permanent steals... it's hilarious. I can post the decklist if you'd like.

Also, I got some Remilia sleeves and a Flandre card box coming for my friend, who is a complete addictard to those two.  I'll post them here for y'all to see when they get here.
~Yesterday was all I had. Today is all I have. Tomorrow is all I want.~