Author Topic: Touhou 13: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires (It's out! Beware of spoilers!)  (Read 253898 times)

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
Konngara. I'm saying its Konngara.

I love how I started a discussion with this. I was taking the piss, to be honest  :derp:

:trollface:

This character will be gender bender Unzan formed into girl.

Or Yuyuko with upgrade.

Or new loli.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:12:31 PM by BardzoSkomplikowanyNick »

It's going to be genderbent Youki.

Somehow.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
ZUN just tweeted that he's going to have Mima return in Stage 5, but she will be killed before her dialogue begins and the real stage boss steps in.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

ZUN just tweeted that he's going to have Mima return in Stage 5, but she will be killed before her dialogue begins and the real stage boss steps in.

Also, I'm the king of France.  :V

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
A journalist said this. That means it is true and accurate information.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Kingault

• Insert witty description here.
Also, I'm the king of France.  :V
And I'm actually Yukari.

Luneth

• Down down, a clip round you, fall in drops, set a trap
  • Down down, a clip round you, get the trick of it.
    • I live here.
People will be happy if there's new characters, and if old ones make (a) returns.
People will be angry if there's new characters, and if old ones make (a) returns.

I'm glad I'm in between or this might suck. :V

But really. Sometimes you just need new characters to make the story feel right.
I might think ZUN could finally put Mima in a new game, but I honestly think everyone's kinda legitly pissed him off enough that he won't. =X
Killed
ghost

.... Yeah I can believe that.

And I'm actually Yukari.
And I'm actually Shinki.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target

Ammy, do you have any idea of how awesome you are?  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Kingault

And I'm actually Shinki.
And Yukari is actually ZUN, so therefore I am ZUN.

And I'm actually Yukari.

And I'm actually Mokou, anyways for who's on the cover, I still think that's an oni ever since I first looked at it, just with small horns

@Kingault, I thought ZUN was Suika :P

Kingault

And I'm actually Mokou, anyways for who's on the cover, I still think that's an oni ever since I first looked at it, just with small horns

@Kingault, I thought ZUN was Suika :P

Naw, Suika is just ZUN's drinking mate, along with Yuugi.
Also, Mima will appear as stage 6's boss, but will be pile drived by the final and extra stage(Not Phantasm) final bosses, effectively wiping her from existance. The actual final boss will then appear.

So much speculation...

That's it. The game will be terrible if this doesn't happen.  :D
The actual boss will be badass enough to kill even a ghost. :)

The girl on the cover will be Kogasa, i'm calling it.

Her appearance as stage 2 midboss, and her lack of horns are all part of an elaborate surprise.  :V
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:38:27 PM by Frog »

That looked a little too much like a Prismriver hat, actually, so I call Layla. :X

obligatory F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Killed
ghost

.... Yeah I can believe that.
Isn't Youmu explicitly capable of doing that? And Tenshi as well?  :V
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Isn't Youmu explicitly capable of doing that? And Tenshi as well?  :V

Not sure about Tenshi, but I know for sure Youmu can kill 10 ghosts in 1 slash

Luneth

• Down down, a clip round you, fall in drops, set a trap
  • Down down, a clip round you, get the trick of it.
    • I live here.
My statement very much lacked even the slightest amount of sarcasm.
What's not to believe? ZUN said it himself, right?  :V

man if that smiley didn't exist what would I post

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
I repeat:

But for one stream of hope of enlightenment, the divine spirits march towards the darkness with all their heart and soul.
And then, they return to nothingness, without knowing the reason of their own birth. They disappear just like that, without even knowing that there is a someone who cannot help but smile while observing it whole.

So yes actually, in Touhou it is possible to cease the existence of ghosts.

On another note, is anyone else sensing from this that the final boss described in the prologue actually sounds...evil? That's a very rare thing in Touhou, and I can't help but wonder who it is now and what their goal is...guess we'll find out soon enough though.

nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

I repeat:

So yes actually, in Touhou it is possible to cease the existence of ghosts.

On another note, is anyone else sensing from this that the final boss described in the prologue actually sounds...evil? That's a very rare thing in Touhou, and I can't help but wonder who it is now and what their goal is...guess we'll find out soon enough though.

Everything that starts off sounding evil always ends in tea parties and sake.... with very few exceptions.

Everything that starts off sounding evil always ends in tea parties and sake.... with very few exceptions.

Yeah, that sums up the series pretty well, probably gonna happen in TD too

Kingault

Yeah, that sums up the series pretty well, probably gonna happen in TD too

Indeed.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
Has anyone thought that those 'horns' might be pigtails?

People, Komachi has gone mad.  :V
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Has anyone thought that those 'horns' might be pigtails?

People, Komachi has gone mad.  :V

That is quite possible, but Komachi with what appears to be a sword?

The only exception being Immaterial and Missing Power, because that started with a sake party!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
What is this TD you people speak of? A new game aside Touhou?

(10D)

Now about that "scythe" thing. If that is a scythe, I would like to see swords.

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
I'm more interested in what she's doing with her hand, it sorta reminds me of something like the description of Remi's dark mist.

What is this TD you people speak of? A new game aside Touhou?

Now about that "scythe" thing. If that is a scythe, I would like to see swords.

Alot of people shorten Ten Desires as TD, such as myself

Sampson

• Magical Pudding Sage
  • Fulfilling flan fantasies everywhere!
I have no idea if those dark spots on the cover are part of the character portrait or just part of the background...

Oh, well.  I'll find out tonight, I guess.