Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments Mk. II  (Read 257047 times)

Drake

Re: Touhou Accomplishments Mk. II
« Reply #990 on: September 03, 2009, 04:00:33 AM »
Er, almost beat UFO Extra. Damned last card is mostly easy, just the last phase...

Also, UNL Lunatic 1cc with Meiling. Why was this so hard.

Seriously what the shit.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #991 on: September 03, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
Just managed to defeat Byakuren with only two deaths. :O I swear, Devil's recitation would be a million times better if they gave you just a LITTLE more room to work with. The bullet reading under pressure is really fun, but it's hampered when you end up being slammed by the restricting walls. In the original Shinki attack, those wall were just there to keep you in the middle, not even the laser was an actual threat.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #992 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:00 AM »
I got my first 1cc of EoSD Normal the other day with ReimuB. I was mighty chuffed, considering the times before that I barely got to Remi only to get nuked by a choice of Curse of Vlad Tepes, Scarlet Shoot and/or Red Magic.

Now to figure out how the heck I managed to 1cc PCB Normal, then on to MoF.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #993 on: September 03, 2009, 07:25:40 AM »
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=4654
Wait, you got Byakuren's 2nd non-spell?  :V

Also, the way you're doing Byakuren's 4th non-spell is off a bit from the "optimal" path. I'll demonstrate it once I come back in like 5 hours or so.
http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=4663

Man, I feel so weird. Also, I clipped, so I repeated it a few times for you.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

« Reply #994 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:29 AM »
Timed out Fujiyama Volcano. Then I captured it no-vertical. Not in a row though (duh).

"My friends are coming for Poker tonight. We will require Koolaid."

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #995 on: September 03, 2009, 07:47:45 AM »
HOLY CRAP

PoDD 1cc Normal.

My very first 1cc Normal! Many thanks to Yumemi <3

nintendonut888

« Reply #996 on: September 03, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcqz6fZcZj0&fmt=18

Behold, my first Youtube video! IN stage 4b lunatic no deaths.

nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #997 on: September 03, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »
Captured Lunatic Ten Evil Stars and Hell's Tokamak. :V

Huh. After all those runs to cap Suwa War, I reckon I could do a no-focus or no deaths run of MoF Extra.

EDIT:...Okay, well, Long Arm and Long Leg no focus is sort of... impossible? >_<

EDIT 2: MoF Extra No Focus clear! Jesus Christ that was close... Suwako was obviously not designed with no focus runs in mind. <_< The stage section went well. Suwako, not so much... to be honest most of the deaths were needless clipdeaths. I died on her second non-card, third non-card, twice to Seven Stones and Seven Trees, and once to Froggy Braves The Elements. I went into Red Frog with 3 power, bombed that twice. Went into Suwa War with 1 power, and wasted the bomb at about 30 seconds remaining, but somehow managed to survive the whole rest of the attack, and then I captured her final card. It was terrifying. @_@
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 04:30:47 PM by Sapz »
Let's fight.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #998 on: September 03, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »
GRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Finally, on the 97th attempt, I have achieved one of my ultimate Touhou goals:

VIRTUE OF WIND GOD CAPTURED!

And I was still playing like crap the previous four or five attempts, and the rest of this run is crap, and then BAM!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH DAMN DOES IT FEEL AWESOME

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #999 on: September 03, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »
GRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

And I was still playing like crap the previous four or five attempts, and the rest of this run is crap, and then BAM!

Congrats, man! That's awesome. :D

Spoiler:
Now time it out.

* Sapz runs
Let's fight.

nintendonut888

« Reply #1000 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:42 PM »
GRAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Hmm hmm, you've been at it for a long time, haven't you? Good job.

But NOW what are you going to pour your efforts into? :P I know! Scarlet Meister! Get crackin'.