~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Reisen's last name is Jenet.

<< < (3/3)

Alice Fact:
y'know, taking things like this seriously seems odd considering what you explain in your post

shadowbringer:
I must apologize for being rude in my last post, I felt that this could evolve into a meme, and make people either actually consider such possibility (the possibility of one being the other "from the future"), or associate the two characters in a way beyond the usual comparisons, like merging their characteristics, instead of keeping them distinct, intact. I must say that I'm deeply sorry that I've offended people myself, none of you deserved this, and I'll avoid doing this again. What I've done is unredeemable, may this serve as a reminder to myself.

(hope that this doesn't interfere with the thread anymore, or any further)

shinyjam:
Meme could be fun. Still can't understand if the last name is proven or not.

Alice Fact:

--- Quote from: shadowbringer on May 05, 2009, 05:03:51 PM ---I must apologize for being rude in my last post, I felt that this could evolve into a meme, and make people either actually consider such possibility (the possibility of one being the other "from the future"), or associate the two characters in a way beyond the usual comparisons, like merging their characteristics, instead of keeping them distinct, intact. I must say that I'm deeply sorry that I've offended people myself, none of you deserved this, and I'll avoid doing this again. What I've done is unredeemable, may this serve as a reminder to myself.

(hope that this doesn't interfere with the thread anymore, or any further)

--- End quote ---
no, you're no problem. it's just that I've seen this all over this part of the forums and I don't see how I'm any worse.

oh, and imo despising memes is no new thing and makes sense, but the target IS getting attention.

shinyjam: the voice actor for Jenet is listed as "Rei Saitoh". A pretty far stretch, but hey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version