~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
<< < (3/27) > >>
Suwako Moriya:
> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Suwako Moriya on November 06, 2019, 06:14:55 PM ---> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"

--- End quote ---
> You aren't as tall as the taller residents mentioned. But you do stand near them. You might grow past them one day.

> You get proper.
> "So, how do you do it, again?" Remilia holds her hand out.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on November 07, 2019, 12:18:20 AM ---> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.

--- End quote ---
> Just Meiling.

> You take in Remilia a second time (with permission now!)
> "This doesn't feel that great, again..." Remilia comments.
> "Really? It's been pretty good to me so far." Patchouli responds. "I guess you do better outside. Tragic that the vampire is better than the magician in such regards..."
> You fold Remilia's garments, storing them in your backpack as best as you can.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Try shifting Remilia to our wings.
> Well, I suppose training and growth should begin now, eh? Though, Mistress, did you say Sakuya was preoccupied?
> As we converse, find and retrieve a parasol.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version