~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Yukari and Yuyuko

<< < (5/5)

stargroup:
well theoretically if she could manipulate borders, wouldn't she be the omnipotent power of gensokyo?

I think mima's theory is very possible

ark7:

--- Quote from: stargroup on April 30, 2009, 07:53:58 AM ---well theoretically if she could manipulate borders, wouldn't she be the omnipotent power of gensokyo?

--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Gensokyo is too diverse to say that with 100% accuracy. Who know what sort of ancient youkai/god/whatever lies sleeping/hidden/imprisoned. Basides, I really don't like to think there is a "strongest being of Gensokyo". In my opinion there is a certain power level after which it no longer makes a difference who is more powerful, each side will have about 50% chance of defeating the other.

Edit: It's like a logarithmic progression where further increments yield increasingly less significan increases.

Vile Lasagna:

--- Quote from: ark7 on May 01, 2009, 07:42:31 PM ---Hmmm... Gensokyo is too diverse to say that with 100% accuracy. Who know what sort of ancient youkai/god/whatever lies sleeping/hidden/imprisoned. Basides, I really don't like to think there is a "strongest being of Gensokyo". In my opinion there is a certain power level after which it no longer makes a difference who is more powerful, each side will have about 50% chance of defeating the other.

--- End quote ---

Except with Yukari the problem is if she decides to be a bad loser she can pretty much fuck EVERYTHING up just like that but, oh, hey! That's why we have Danmaku battles! Zun's half-arsed excuse so he can make his characters as bloody broken as he wants and not really have to care about mundane things like coherence and balance....

ark7:

--- Quote from: VileLasagna on May 01, 2009, 07:45:27 PM ---Except with Yukari the problem is if she decides to be a bad loser she can pretty much fuck EVERYTHING up just like that but, oh, hey! That's why we have Danmaku battles! Zun's half-arsed excuse so he can make his characters as bloody broken as he wants and not really have to care about mundane things like coherence and balance....

--- End quote ---

And when did you ever see coherence and balance in the real world? Okay, okay, I know that just because the real world is f*** up that doesn't mean imaginary worlds have to be as well, but hey, give Zun a rest, he lives in the real world as well (probably anyway).

Vile Lasagna:

--- Quote from: ark7 on May 01, 2009, 07:50:59 PM --- give Zun a rest,

--- End quote ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOqd3qdZsQA&feature=related&fmt=18

Hmm.... No...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version