~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Summer Games Done Quick 2019 - Pieces of Eight
<< < (2/6) > >>
Suwako Moriya:

--- Quote from: nav' on March 28, 2019, 11:32:22 AM ---I don't think I've ever seen an RTS speedrun before. Sounds like an excellent opportunity to try.

--- End quote ---

CovertMuffin has done a couple of WarCraft III runs in recent GDQs, and while a few people find him really obnoxious, most people love him. He's very knowledgable about his runs and is amazingly talented at just constantly spewing relevant information while playing. He's sure to make your first RTS Speedrun viewing experience memorable, at the very least, even if it's a co-op run (not that that's anything against Raelcun).
Reddyne:
I'll defend Dark Souls 2 as the most fun to play of the 3, especially when factoring in the DLC. Could also secretly be the one most friendly to speed runs for all I know.

Luna Nights is definitely coming, but it'll be niche enough to take a round or two of GDC before it pops up.
CyberAngel:
Has there been a Portrait of Ruin run before? Because that one's my favourite yet I don't remember watching one.
Suwako Moriya:
You're in luck! It looks like it was done once before, at SGDQ 2015.
PX:
You missed the 8 character Octopath Traveler bid war. Get your money out and donate for Primrose if you want all the runners to hate you
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version