~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 11

<< < (106/107) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 05, 2019, 03:44:35 AM ---> Aww...
> Frown just a tiny bit in sadness.
> Look ourselves over.

--- End quote ---
> "Aw what? you don't like how it looks?"
> It... reminds you a lot of Reimu. For obvious reasons.
>_

Kilgamayan:
> "No, not at all. It looks good, actually."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 06, 2019, 09:19:29 PM ---> "No, not at all. It looks good, actually."

--- End quote ---
> "Good. What are you upset about, then?"
>_

Kilgamayan:
> "Nothing important. Don't worry about it."

Neovereign:
//I'm afraid I'll have to discontinue Seija Quest for the time being.

//There's been a bunch of annoying problems all over nearly everything I try online, and attempting to remedy them hasn't been going well. This isn't being helped when there's also people with grudges against me using their power/position in such places to satisfy it, as well as nothing being done against such to stop it.
//There's nothing like that influencing this decision here, aside from my works being worth minimal attention and only ever having a member or two enduring within it, but no one's explicitly being a menace.
//I'll try better to develop something that's liked/enjoyed more and can still persist well despite the previously mentioned problems, since they don't seem like they'll be resolved anytime soon...

//As for Kilga and, whoever actually even follows Koa Quest, I'll still try to continue it. Until things get even worse or the game ends, likely the former at this rate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version