~Beyond the Border~ > Mystia's Stored Games
Sakuya Quest 16 - A Z-Machine Adventure
(1/38) > >>
Hello Purvis:

>You are Sakuya Izayoi, and boy are you tired of time travel.
>You've been to the distant future twice, and you think you've managed to fix the main problem that drug you there. You've managed to save Scarlet Devil Mansion in the present and in the future, as far as you can tell, and Keine Kamishirasawa in particular. Now you've just been tending to some final things, presently delivering a last message to the Myouren Temple.

--- Quote from: Kilgamaya[N] on August 26, 2018, 06:57:18 PM ---> Curtsy.
> "Thank you."

--- End quote ---

>"Don't mention it. While you're here, I ought to tell you Rinnosuke ran off without you. He said he was feeling too cooped up around here. He said he was going to the Hakurei Shrine."

>_
Kilgamayan:
> "Did he? Ah well, I imagine he can handle himself. Unless the running person I just passed was chasing after him?"
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Kilgamaya[N] on August 26, 2018, 07:52:16 PM ---> "Did he? Ah well, I imagine he can handle himself. Unless the running person I just passed was chasing after him?"

--- End quote ---

>"I didn't see anyone chasing him," she says.

>_
Kilgamayan:
> "Then I imagine he will be fine. I appreciate your letting me know, though."
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Kilgamaya[N] on August 26, 2018, 09:35:51 PM ---> "Then I imagine he will be fine. I appreciate your letting me know, though."

--- End quote ---

>"No problem," says Murasa. "I'm just glad you came when you did, it was just what he needed, turns out."

>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version