~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
<< < (2/200) > >>
commandercool:
If anything I was a little impressed by how sturdy Ayra is. Her speed and attack are so nuts I figured she wouldn't have any BST left for anything else but her HP and defense are non-terrible. They're certainly not great obviously, but they're surprisingly passable.
Conqueror:
https://app.famitsu.com/20171204_1191229/
FEH won the Google Play Best Game of 2017 apparently. Not sure who did the judging though, since in terms of user voted popularity it was beaten out by a bunch of idol rhythm games, it looks like.
commandercool:
No Camilla in the voting gauntlet is too bad, she fits the theme nicely, but I guess she causes problems when she's an option. :V

Time to start saving my orbs for the Christmas banner I guess. If I recall correctly there's a Tharja and a Robin confirmed, isn't there?
Koog:

--- Quote from: commandercool on December 06, 2017, 02:50:06 PM ---Time to start saving my orbs for the Christmas banner I guess. If I recall correctly there's a Tharja and a Robin confirmed, isn't there?

--- End quote ---
Yes there are

Goddamn +3 Pris now
Mеа:
actually you know who would be a cool red unit to try out, Laevatein. If you manage to get off Light Breath+'s +5 buff to every stat off, then that's +25 attack right there. Probably entirely gratuitous but I bet it would feel so good to pull off.

I really like Dark Breath but I haven't been saved by it yet. Dunno if I've come across a situation where it was even very useful either, or maybe I haven't been paying attention. I would replace it  with Lightning Breath+ to free up that A slot for even more bulk but I'm not finding more bulk really necessary yet either. It would probably make her a better stand-alone unit but the point is I'm supposed to use her with Ninian so that doesn't really matter. There's a great pleasure in being able to toss around massive debuffs so I think I'll stick with it for the forseeable future, even if an open A slot is reallllly tempting.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version