~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival (steam release)

<< < (24/24)

Gesh86:

--- Quote from: CrestedPeak9 on March 21, 2019, 05:19:43 AM ---That's no Letty, that's Hyp :V

--- End quote ---

Is Hyp supposed to be a boy or are we being wriggl'd again?
(I should rather ask this in the game's community hub, but I needed to post anyway for testing purposes. MotK is behaving very strangely. I can't post in Akyu's Arcade for example)

thriller77:
Maybe this is a bit very late, but i will ask anyway.
so, i downloaded FDF, both Koumakan and Youyoumu FDF, and both of them can't even start.
When i tried to check my Task Manager, it says that the program runs for a few seconds, then just vanished.

BTW, this problem only occurs when i tried to play the steam release.
When i Played the Developer releases (1.02 and 1.03) it works just fine.

This annoys me, especially since there's no english translations for both games except for steam releases and FDF PCB only released on steam.

Anyone please help!

Slayernice:

--- Quote from: thriller77 on May 08, 2019, 09:29:05 AM ---Maybe this is a bit very late, but i will ask anyway.
so, i downloaded FDF, both Koumakan and Youyoumu FDF, and both of them can't even start.
When i tried to check my Task Manager, it says that the program runs for a few seconds, then just vanished.

BTW, this problem only occurs when i tried to play the steam release.
When i Played the Developer releases (1.02 and 1.03) it works just fine.

This annoys me, especially since there's no english translations for both games except for steam releases and FDF PCB only released on steam.

Anyone please help!

--- End quote ---

I am exactly having the same problem, and I can't find anything online that could possibly fix it :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version