~Hakurei Shrine~ > Tech Support
Configuring Anex86 for Touhou (repost)
<< < (3/5) > >>
Zengeku:
Can you make the T98-Next play full screen?
LHCling:

--- Quote from: Zengeku on October 06, 2009, 07:19:28 AM ---Can you make the T98-Next play full screen?

--- End quote ---
Under Device Manager click on GDC.nhw and then click on Setting. Then check Full Screen Display. This is of course, assuming that you're using the English interface. Remember to have the device enabled too (which it should be by default).

If you don't have the English interface version, then I would suggest you get it here.
LoveSign:

--- Quote from: BaityMS on October 06, 2009, 09:12:51 AM ---Under Device Manager click on GDC.nhw and then click on Setting. Then check Full Screen Display. This is of course, assuming that you're using the English interface. Remember to have the device enabled too (which it should be by default).
--- End quote ---

You shouldn't even need to do that for T98-Next, it can switch to fullscreen as soon as you unzip it (the middle one on Zophar is the English one). Simply hit F12 and then F10 to switch between windowed and fullscreen. F11 and F12 bring up menus along the bottom with options for F1-F10 and the Windowed/Disp Full is on the F12 menu (exit should be on the F11).
Ryken:
I'm having trouble getting sound to come out properly - it sounds like an instrument or two is getting dropped, and it's especially notable in TH4's Stage 3 BGM.  Tried the settings given in the opening post, as well as messing around with them on my own, nothing seems to work.  Have tried this on two separate computers, one running Windows XP the other running 7.  Also tried using T98-Next and had the same problem.
Momiji:
Under Option, what do you have configured for Music, FM(26) or FM(86)?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version