~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry!

Touhou Hall of Records

<< < (2/77) > >>

Seppo Hovi:
ffff = Aizo = MikeKOSA

BT:
This is a good idea. I'm temped to challenge some of these records just 'cause of that last list. Competitiveness ho.

ふねん1:
If it's too much work for one person, we can have multiple people keep track of all the shot types, however they want to split it. We'd need a mod to help us out with that, though.

As for corrections, I know Nyaaa~ has broken 2 billion in TD Lunatic before. This is the highest one of his I can find. One problem is that sometimes scores submitted to the tournament threads aren't always submitted into the high score threads afterward, so for those on MotK we might need to do a little digging to find their best scores.

Shimatora:

--- Quote from: Vee on November 03, 2012, 11:42:29 AM ---ffff = Aizo = MikeKOSA

--- End quote ---

Thanks Seppo, I'll correct this now.

--- Quote from: BT on November 03, 2012, 12:23:28 PM ---This is a good idea. I'm temped to challenge some of these records just 'cause of that last list. Competitiveness ho.

--- End quote ---

That's part of the fun!

--- Quote from: ふねん1 on November 03, 2012, 01:20:50 PM ---If it's too much work for one person, we can have multiple people keep track of all the shot types, however they want to split it. We'd need a mod to help us out with that, though.

As for corrections, I know Nyaaa~ has broken 2 billion in TD Lunatic before. This is the highest one of his I can find. One problem is that sometimes scores submitted to the tournament threads aren't always submitted into the high score threads afterward, so for those on MotK we might need to do a little digging to find their best scores.

--- End quote ---

I would also find it interesting to do it per shot type, I just don't think I could keep it as up to date as I'd like it to be. I'll poke around and see who would be willing to help keep it up to date. Once I've got something organised, I'll reformat it accordingly. In fact, I could do it on my own, I may just need people to submit their MotK record breaking scores to this thread as well as the corresponding high score thread - but this is only if I can't keep them all up to date. My main worry is that the Touhou Wiki high score page is already gigantic, seeing how many characters there are for IN, for instance.

I'll see what I can do.

Also, MotK's TD Lunatic has been updated.

Random:

--- Quote from: Shimatora on November 03, 2012, 02:09:04 AM ---MotK: Nereid ? 2,303,936,920 ? Sakuya & Remilia

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ----Marisa-
1.  Random - 2,385,400,670

--- End quote ---

D:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version