~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya
<< < (2/13) > >>
HakureiSM:
Wait should I be asking questions for Kilga or Suwako?
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: IronE-Nazrin on June 29, 2011, 01:38:46 AM ---Why is Cirno your favorite?

--- End quote ---

Because she's huge in all the right places.

--- Quote from: Iryan on June 29, 2011, 01:40:06 AM ---Why yellow?

--- End quote ---

It was the original "Newbie" username color for the third build of the forum (we're currently on the fourth). When I recreated Wacko I also created the Yellow Member usergroup, which had avatar permissions (where Newbies did not), and made a thread with her titled "All the cool kids have yellow names and avatars." Then TSO made an icon for the usergroup and we started sticking the occasional other account in it and it has almost started serving an actual function.

--- Quote from: The Adjective Colossal on June 29, 2011, 01:41:37 AM ---Where'd the name "Kilgamayan" come from? It seems a bit... unusual.

--- End quote ---

It's an acronym invented back in high school: Kirby is Lord, God and Master and You are Nothing. This was back when Smash 64 was huge, where Kirby was, indeed, lord, god and master and you were nothing. Thennnnnnnn Melee came out and he kinda went to shit. But the name had stuck by then as its own thing and having it saved me the effort of being creative a second time (and/or the non-effort of attaching numbers to something generic) so I kept it. It's not like I don't still very much enjoy the Kirby franchise, so it's all good.

--- Quote from: Reddyne on June 29, 2011, 02:18:26 AM ---Do you still have papercraft Reisen?  :3

--- End quote ---

Yep! She basically can't stand on her own anymore though and requires being propped up on computer cables and the bookshelf if she doesn't want to lie on her back like a whore all day.

--- Quote from: ThatPervertedOldManSM on June 29, 2011, 02:21:33 AM ---Wait should I be asking questions for Kilga or Suwako?

--- End quote ---

Either works. Like I said, I don't plan on being gimmicky. If I need to post with Wacko because I'm not at home then it will likely still be me, though if inspiration strikes to answer a question as Suwasshole then I might just do it. Who knows!
Suikama:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2011, 02:39:55 AM ---It's an acronym invented back in high school: Kirby is Lord, God and Master and You are Nothing.

--- End quote ---
:o

I would have never guessed that
E-Nazrin:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 29, 2011, 02:39:55 AM --- Wacko
--- End quote ---

?
Zengar Zombolt:
I remember that at least when Suwacker started to appear on this incarnation of the forums it was said that someone else was behind her. Was it true? And if so, was it someone that can be mentioned?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version