~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya
<< < (3/13) > >>
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: Suikama Dash on June 29, 2011, 02:45:47 AM --- :o

I would have never guessed that

--- End quote ---

It's not commonly known these days. It was my GameFAQs signature for about a year (my first year there), but that was the only time it was in an obvious public place. It's not like it gets used in a way these days that makes it obviously an acronym anyway.

--- Quote from: IronE-Nazrin on June 29, 2011, 02:54:04 AM ---?

--- End quote ---

If you've been following Nue Quest you might've noticed me refer to 'Nakko and Wakko at least once or twice. (Or it might've been 'Nacko and Wacko. I forget exactly.)

--- Quote from: Zengar Zombolt on June 29, 2011, 03:18:24 AM ---I remember that at least when Suwacker started to appear on this incarnation of the forums it was said that someone else was behind her. Was it true? And if so, was it someone that can be mentioned?

--- End quote ---

Suwako has been me for as long as she has been around except for three distinct occasions. Once she was Halbarad, posting in a locked-due-to-stupid-drama thread for the sake of clarifying confusion about IRC tension between MotK and Gensokyo.org. The other two times were Mafia games that this account also signed up for, a charade designed to throw people off that suspected she was me.

I had always wanted Wacko to stand on her own, or at least be known to be a sock puppet but not have it known to whom she belonged. I have actually had more than one public conversation with myself in working toward that end, and even had her pop up on IRC once. Sadly, that era came to an end when the grand reveal came after the Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia game since it's tradition to reveal the actors behind the masks once an Anonymous game is over. I've actually found that the reveal makes things easier, because it gives me an account with which to roam the countryside and still post here without risking someone getting their hands on an account with admin permissions.
HakureiSM:
I thought it was TSO for the longest time.

So uh, speak any language other than english?
Kips McKipzerson:
So, If I said frogs suck, How hard would Suwacko punch me?
Mimachiro:
What's the greatest challenge you've ever overcome?

How did you get into Touhou?

Which of the games is your favorite? Why?
Kilgamayan:
Ah, I forgot there was one other time when Suwako was someone else, and that was when she was lent out for the Subterranean Animism Anonymafia.

Pretty sure that's it, though.

--- Quote from: ThatPervertedOldManSM on June 29, 2011, 03:44:58 AM ---So uh, speak any language other than english?

--- End quote ---

Sadly, no. I had some Spanish education in high school but that never went very far. There was a time where I wanted to learn Japanese, but at this point in my life I can't think of a good reason why I would need it, so I don't think I'm going to pursue it.

--- Quote from: Kips McKipzerson on June 29, 2011, 05:33:46 AM ---So, If I said frogs suck, How hard would Suwacko punch me?

--- End quote ---

Banpunch.

--- Quote from: U.S.C. Genichiro on June 29, 2011, 10:08:39 AM ---What's the greatest challenge you've ever overcome?
--- End quote ---

My life, boringly enough, has not been filled with a great many challenges. The most recent one I can think of is the MegaMari Buster duel from a couple of years ago. That or the MegaMan X6 Unarmored X Buster Duel.

--- Quote from: U.S.C. Genichiro on June 29, 2011, 10:08:39 AM ---How did you get into Touhou?
--- End quote ---

It started infecting the StepMania community several years ago, probably about 2006 or 2007 or so, and it was all over /a/ (before the /jp/ split) as well. I resisted for the longest time, but one day I discovered the lure of MegaMari was too great to ignore. (This actually led to me thinking Alice was the second main character for a little while.) MegaMari ended up being my gateway drug into the official games, as well as the universe.

--- Quote from: U.S.C. Genichiro on June 29, 2011, 10:08:39 AM ---Which of the games is your favorite? Why?
--- End quote ---

In terms of the regular shooters, SA. But Shoot the Bullet, Double Spoiler, PoFV and a slew of fangames come before it, MegaMAri being at the very top of everything. I be not good at shooters. :C
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version