Author Topic: Touhou soccer games english patch?  (Read 140867 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Touhou soccer games english patch?
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2010, 09:09:04 AM »
It seems some people simply never learn to read the forum rules. Such a shame.

Touhou_King

« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »
Excuse me if I may but, I seem to be having problems with all of Reimu's special shots. Everybodies shot movies work out fine, but when Reimu uses her Fantasy Seal, or Heaven, it just happens to become a white screen o.o I was wondering if there was something wrong with my system script or something, this is the only bug I really worry about because Reimu's a beast  :)

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2010, 01:56:07 AM »
Excuse me if I may but, I seem to be having problems with all of Reimu's special shots. Everybodies shot movies work out fine, but when Reimu uses her Fantasy Seal, or Heaven, it just happens to become a white screen o.o I was wondering if there was something wrong with my system script or something, this is the only bug I really worry about because Reimu's a beast  :)

Try to remove the English patch and see whether the bug's still the same. (Pretty sure it should be though; the English patch doesn't really touch the shot movies).

The only thing I can think of is that your install was faulty somehow. If it was a graphics card problem, you would have problems with all the other shots too, and if the game works well besides that, then it's probably patched correctly. Try reinstalling again if removing the English patch doesn't work for you.

Touhou_King

« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2010, 04:59:41 AM »
Ah thank you for the information, I have tried removing the english patch so I am trying re-installing and Downloading the whole... 1000's of MB's again Ha ha, old chap! :D  :o

Edit: Its seems i cannot solve this problem... Reimu's Fantasy Seal will not pop up however, in the first touhou soccer i've played it and her fantasy seal works just fine for some reason... i'm also assmuing this the reason i can't get past Mima when she asks Reimu to use her Fantasy Seal upon her...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:42:10 PM by Touhou_King »

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2010, 05:22:57 AM »
I found...well, something.  I'm not sure exactly what to blame for this, but here goes:

In Alice Sub 4, I took Lily to the goal.  Normal enemy goalie encounter screen.  I chose to dribble.
Then it got weird.  It gave me a message balloon in Japanese, along with a tackle screen complete with tackle noise.  There was no tackler sprite on the screen.
"Lily White dodges!"
My thoughts: Sweet, free goal!
Then it gave me *another* Japanese message balloon, and I got dumped back onto the field screen without shooting.  Lily still had the ball.
So, I moved Lily.
Immediately, another enemy goalie encounter screen.
After that crazy stuff, screw dribble, SHOOT THE BALL.
Normal goalie can't reach, score, and congratulations screens.

Apparently there must have been some sort of phantom defender generated or something.  There were a couple defenders in my general area, but they were eating my dust.

Hopefully this is replicable so someone can figure out just what's going on in there.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
N-Forza

Sorry for necropost, but what tool you are using for translate Touhou Soccer? I wish to translate this game to other language. Google can't help me in finding such tool.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2011, 12:58:38 PM »
I only did the translation. Someone else made the actual patch. I think it was Deranged, but I'm not entirely certain.

SuikaLoli

• Let the pigeons loose!
  • DANMEKU STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2011, 07:39:30 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

YESYESYESYES HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okuu wants a hug!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you dare...?

UndyingHunterKamigama

• Crossover loving
  • 2012 above will happen
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2012, 07:00:28 AM »
I know the last reply to this topic seems to be several months old, but I really need to ask this.
Whenever I save my data on Touhou soccer, then exit it, I come back later to discover the data all gone. Any tips to fix this problem?
So I'm a newbie that can't socialize directly and can hide my emotions, so what?

Yukari-Chan

• Excuse me while I prepare /your/ demise. <3 TSO
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »
I know the last reply to this topic seems to be several months old, but I really need to ask this.
Whenever I save my data on Touhou soccer, then exit it, I come back later to discover the data all gone. Any tips to fix this problem?

Well, have you extracted the folder of Touhou Soccer? Because it won't work correctly if you do not extract the folder. But if you really have trouble, ask that at Tech Support.
( Sorry mods... )
" Borders are Borders. They were meant to be manipulated and mistreated. "

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2012, 05:25:11 PM »

In that case, just start a new thread. Please do not bump threads older than two weeks. Locking.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."