Author Topic: The Smooth Gentlemen - Chapter X [Completed]  (Read 25044 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
The Smooth Gentlemen - Chapter X [Completed]
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:39:05 PM »
The Smooth Gentlemen
Note: Squeezing breasts and butts, snapping pantyshots, seducing girls. That is the daily life of the four 'Smooth Gentlemen' of Jupiter High. But as a group of mysterious female students arrives from the famous Venus High, led by Ms. Sakura, things start to change for John Butler and his friends...

Tags: School, daily life, perverted, action, dialogue.

Chapter I - The Gentlemen
Chapter II - Heaven or Hell
Chapter III - Clash
Chapter IV - Rivals
Chapter V - Rising trouble
Chapter VI - Wheel of fate
Chapter VII - Trapped
Chapter VIII - Chained
Chapter IX - Crying Souls
Chapter X - Squeezing them smoothly
Afterword

Chapter I - The Gentlemen

The sound of screaming school girls filled the hallway outside the classrooms. Bystanders looked around in shock, suspecting something has happened. Then suddenly two girls ran through the hallway, covering their chests.

?Somebody help us! It?s the pervert! The pervert has caught May!? they shouted.  Few male students, who were hanging on the hallway became angered.
?Damn that cheeky bastard, harassing our girls at Jupiter High?, one of them said.
?Let?s make him pay once and for all?,  another one replied.

They walked to through the hallway and there a girl was being held by her arm, trying to break free by struggling and shouting.

?Let go you pervert!?, she shouted while violently striking randomly with her purse at the suspect.
?Calm down miss, I just want to squeeze your boo-? Before the person could finish his line, he got smacked in the face with the purse. He fell on the ground which allowed the girl to finally break free and run away.
?Damn it, that hurts,? he said while rubbing his face, checking if he had any nose bleeding or other injuries. ?And all I wanted to is check her size.?

He sighed and stood up dusting off his trousers. Adjusted his tie and jacket and stroke his hair when he noticed four male students standing in front of him with upset faces.

?Hey you! We are going to make you pay for continuously harassing girls at our school.? One of the male students shouted: ?You better prepare yourself for a good beating.? Without a warning one of the male students jumped over to the pervert, launching an attack with his fist. However it got blocked  and the male student got thrown into the nearest dust bin. The other male students were shocked and surprised.

?Why you bastard!? the next one shouted and launched an attack together with his friend. Unfortunate for them, they also got blocked and thrown into other dust bins nearby. The remaining male student was left all alone as slowly the guy stepped towards him. The student dropped on his knees and started apologizing and crying.

?P-p-please don?t hurt me. I have a weak heart for girls in trouble. I-I-I just wanted to protect them from a p-p-pervert like y-y-you.?

The guy was now in front of the male student as he was shivering and crying.
?Hiiiiiii!? he cried out while holding his head in fear. But the guy stepped past him, walking slowly and calmly down the hallway. The crying male student slowly opened his eyes and looked around. When he turned around he noticed the guy was gone. The bell sounded which marked the start of the next class.

?Yo, I heard you harassed again some innocent ladies, John.?
The person talking was John? classmate, Leo. They are both second year bachelor students at Jupiter High. Leo is a 19 year old guy with medium long blonde hair, blue eyes and usually wears lots of jewellery and has pretty fancy hair. John is 21 years old, short brown hair and brown/green eyes. He prefers to dress tidy, so generally wears a neck tie, a classy blouse and matching trousers.

?I didn?t do anything wrong.? John replied while taking out his books from his bag. ?They were first year new students, so I just wanted to measure them.?
?How many girls have you already molested.? Leo asked.
?None.?
?Don?t lie to me you cheeky guy.?
?All right maybe a few.? John admitted: ?And don?t call it molesting. You make me sound like a maniac.?
?You are one!? a girl replied from the other side of the classroom. It was Teresa, another classmate. ?You are bringing yourself and this school a bad name!?

John adjusted his neck tie and stroke his hair again. ?I don?t know what you are talking about.?
?Stop lying John!? another female classmate shouted: ?Teresa is right.?
Leo had to laugh at the situation. ?Hey hey Teresa babe, you shouldn?t be so uptight about it. Come on, forget John and let?s d-? Before Leo could finish his words he got smacked with a book in the face and was send flying backwards, flipping over tables and chairs. ?I guess that is a no.? Leo said while rubbing his head.

?Like I would date a freak like you! You are also harassing ladies, Panties lover Leo!?
Leo was slightly upset but tried to keep it cool by adjusting his jewellery and striking some random cool poses: ?Hey hey come on now, do you really have to call me like that??

The conversation escalated into a discussion between several female classmates and John? friends.  You see, John and Leo and two other male students are marked as the ?Smooth Gentlemen? group. However their actions are not that ?Gentle?, though they seem to be pretty smooth. Rumours go around that Leo is often harassing girls by taking pictures of their panties. So whenever there is a girl with a skirt walking around, especially during summer, he is there with his camera. By using devious techniques, such as strong fans to blow up skirts, he satisfies his desires. A real freak you might say.
John on the other hand is more gentle, and unlike his friend Leo, he has a more gentle approach to the situations. By using smooth talk and charisma he tries to lure and convince a girl to let him squeeze their breasts. But often it ends up in a charisma break where he becomes desperate and starts chasing the girls, ending up in trouble.
Even though both are quite notorious persons, they seem to somehow avoid getting grounded from school. This is because both Leo and John are very intelligent and social persons. It is just that they have their random moments in becoming freaks.
Suddenly the teacher dropped into the classroom and demanded silence. The students quickly took their seats as the teacher called out for John and Leo:
?John, the principal wants to talk to you and Leo.?

?I didn?t do anything.? Leo tried to defend. But the teacher warned them to move swiftly before getting kicked out of the lesson. John silently stood up and walked slowly out of the classroom, with his hands in his pockets. Leo sighed: ?Why am I involved in this again?? he and shook his head, but quickly followed him.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:13:19 PM by Helepolis »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: The Smooth Gentlemen
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 06:04:20 PM »
Oh god it's happening already

I shouldn't be saying this, but please continue, Hele. I absolutely must know what happens next. :x

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:43 PM »
Hmm, I look forward to how this goes. I trust you will not disappoint, Hele~  >:D

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 10:59:25 PM »
I'm imagining John as looking like Kamon Nandaba (the dad in FLCL).

Hmm. Should I imagine Leo as looking like K from Puni Puni Poemi?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:31:08 PM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Chapter II ? Heaven or Hell

?The principal office.? Leo said while standing in front of the door. ?Last time we had to go here was the day we got warned firmly for our actions.?
?Quit talking nonsense Leo and open the door.?
?Huh?! Did you just commanded me to open the door for you??
John calmly nodded.
Leo grabbed his collar and glared into his eyes: ?Don?t mess with me John! Just because you are skilled with your smooth talk and charisma, doesn?t mean you are above me. ? He kept glaring for a few seconds but eventually calmed down and slowly let go of his collar.
Leo opened the door and they entered the principle's office. It was a pretty large room as you would expect from a person who is in charge of a school. His two windows were watching over the most important areas of the school. The rules at Jupiter High aren?t that bad. As long as you behave and do not cause any damage you mostly get away with it. Gangs are strictly forbidden and taken down immediately, but lately that has changed. Gangs became more smarter and started acting outside school time or days. Except for the ?Smooth Gentlemen?, they prefer not to be called a ?gang?, as that is rude.
The principal, Mr. Highway, was sitting behind his desk, leaning with elbows while keeping his hands folded in front of his mouth. Next to him, his advisor and officer from the school was standing. The principal isn?t a skinny guy you would expect normally. In fact, it was a pretty well muscled tall man. His strict disciplined but fair rules made him earn the prize for best principal in the country as well as the best school. He always kept using his surname as a lame joke: My way or the highway he said whenever a student started arguing. Arguing with him was a lost cause.

?Come forward, Leo Knight and John Butler.? The principal spoke.
Leo noticed two more people standing in the room. His eyes became large as recognized them.
John looked at the two and had to grin for a moment: ?I see, this must be a special case. Isn?t that right Principal Highway? So what seems to be the deal.?
The principal leaned backwards and laughed for a moment: ?You are a sharp guy Mr. Butler. I called you, all four members of your ?Smooth Gentlemen? club here with a special reason.?

?Yo, You seem to be doing fine, John dawg.? One of the two replied. His name was Mack Back (no this isn?t rhyme or a joke, it is his real name) , a dark tanned 21 year old student, second year. He was primarily bald with a 5cm strip of hair running from his forehead to the back of his neck. Often mistaken for a punk because of his earrings. The other one standing near him was Rico Martini, 20 years old and also second year student. Rico was more like the ?Romeo? opera type person. His face always kept shining as if it was polished or something. He also always seems to carry a rose in his mouth.
?Hmmmm this sensation.? Rico said: ?I think Mr Principal is going to tell us some good things.?

Ok, some clear ups. All four members have special nicknames based on their reputation and actions on Jupiter High. These nicknames were given by the girls who got, supposing, sexually harassed. Strangely,  none of that has been proven, because official complaints were never made. Not because they threaded the girls, but because nobody really hated them in person, just their actions.

John Butler, from class 2-A, was named ?The Butler? for his smooth talk and breast squeezing. As a butler should know everything about his mistress. So he claims knowing the bust size and body shapes are important factors for optimum service. John actually serves as a butler for certain clubs in the school. Serving them tea, cookies and so on. Only female clubs though.

Leo Knight, also from class 2-A, was nicknamed ?Upskirt Snapper? as he often snapshots panties of girls wearing skirts. He claims that the girls are intentionally luring out him by wearing very short skirts (way above the knees). He often claims he is innocent in his actions, such as using the pictures only for private use. And not for blackmailing or selling. Surprisingly, he is a skilled photographer and has snapped various girls from his school for magazines, such as lingerie and bikinis.

Mack Back ?Assman?, class 2-B, was famous for his--- well, do we have to explain this? Basically he and John often have useless argues whether the breasts or butt is important. Mack Back is an awesome rapper, DJ and party starter. He is actually in charge of the schools events such as music and equipment.

Finally, Rico Martini, class 2-C, was nicknamed ?Red Rose? as he kept on throwing around roses. His style isn?t breasts, nor butts nor panties. He preferred intimate kissing, not only on the lips but all over the body. Especially the legs. Legs were for him holy things. He often claims the goddess of beauty has given him this special desire. Rico is active in the school theatre, helping out with acting and such.

As you can see, all four members are both freaky and ?cool? at the same time. But today things were going to change for them.

?Listen up Mr. Butler, Mr. Knight, Mr. Back and Mr. Martini. I called you here with a special reason.? The principal slowly started speaking. He stood up and walked over to the window, facing the front gate of the school.
?I won?t accept this!? Leo shouted. ?It is all John? fault for hurting those male students! Why am I also being grounded!?
The principal turned around and started laughing out loud. ?Ha ha ha! Grounded? Leo, as usual you are jumping the boat too fast. I didn?t call you four here to get you grounded.?
Leo was confused and blinking several times: ?So that means we are cool??
The advisor, Mr. Hopkins, took over the conversation: ?We called you four punks here because we want to make a special announcement and warning.?
?That is right, thank you Mr. Hopkins. I?ll do it myself.? The principal said: ?Each year you lot seem to harass new coming female students to this school. As the school period has started, you already did your damage to the females from year one.?

?I introduced myself to them properly.? John answered.
?Me too.? Mack added.
?I showed them my elegance and love.? Rico added as well.
Leo performed an action pose with his hands, gesturing the lens of a camera: ?And I took some welcome shots.?

The principal sighed: ?So you are all four idiots. Anyway, we have a special case here. Venus High is renovating their classrooms, meaning the entire student base is spread over to several schools in the country. We have no choice but to take in several students from that school as well. ?

Leo and Mack suddenly interrupted: ?V-v-v-venus High!??
?That place where the majority is female?? Leo shouted. Mack started showing tears of joy as he clenched his fists and started praying randomly.

The principal demanded silence as he continued: ?Shut up you two. I was afraid of your reactions. Anyway, thanks to the large classrooms we have, we can increase the size of each group by few students, equally spreading them. We will be taking in exactly 12 girls, divided over three classes. You will be treating them proper without the usual nonsense you are doing.?

Rico stroke his hair and span a few times around as a ballerina. He pulled out a red rose and took slowly smelled it: ?Ah?young ladies from the glorious Venus high are attending this filthy place. I must protect these ladies from the dirty filth.?

?HEY who are you calling filth!? Leo shouted in anger.
?Yeah! What the hell Rico.? Mack supported.

The principal glanced over at John, who haven?t said a thing yet. He remained silent with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed.

?Mr. Butler.? the Principal slowly spoke: ?You know what this means don?t you? ?
Leo and Mack blinked out of confusing and looked at them both. ?What? He understands what??
John nodded: ?Aye sir. I do.?
?Well then. Don?t disappoint me, Mr. Butler. You all may leave.?

John slightly bowed as a butler does, holding one hand in front of his chest and the other one behind his back. He turned around and walked out of the office. Mack, Leo, Rico couldn?t understand what it was all about, but thanked the principal and quickly left as well.

In the meanwhile outside the school gates a small group of female students appeared. The other students standing around or hanging around noticed them as their jaws dropped. Whispering and whistling could be heard as the group of four female students stepped on the front yard of Jupiter High. They were four beautiful female students, just transferred from Venus High.

?Hmph, so this is the filthy school we have to attend for the upcoming years?? one of the girls said.
?My my, what a low classy place.? Replied the other giggling.
?Stop complaining. We have no choice.? Said one of them.
?Huh? What are you talking about! It is just that I don?t understand why we got transferred to this place. Our other girls got transferred to Earth High and Mercury High but we had to go to this place.?

The girl at the front smirked: ?That is because I chose this place.? She said. Her girlfriends were shocked and speechless. ?Chose?? they asked each other.
?All right, let us move and meet the principal.? She commanded.
?Yes Melisa.? The three other girls replied and followed her lead.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:50:51 PM by Helepolis »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »
Oh dear, this is quite an interesting development. Keep this up.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »
Finally, Rico Martini, class 2-C, was nicknamed ?Red Rose? as he kept on throwing around roses. His style isn?t breasts, nor butts nor panties. He preferred intimate kissing, not only on the lips but all over the body. Especially the legs. Legs were for him holy things. He often claims the goddess of beauty has given him this special desire.

A fellow after my own heart :3

I am legitimately interested in seeing where this goes! This story promises to be very fun as it continues.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 06:26:45 PM »
Oh man, this is looking to be promising. Please continue.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 07:31:43 PM »
Chapter III - Clash

Leo dashed appeared swiftly around the corner of the school yard gates, running towards the entrance of the building. He rapidly walked the stairs, skipping several steps, almost bumping other students, in order to reach the second floor faster. A sudden scream was hearable. Leo stopped in his tracks and saw John standing behind a female student, holding her breasts from behind.

The girl tried to resist but couldn?t break free. ?No please, let go Mr. Butler. I beg you.? she screamed while she tried to squirm, but John was tightly grasping her.
?John, what are you doing!? Leo shouted and jumped forward, pulling John' arms away.

The girl was free and quickly hid behind Leo, holding his shoulder and panting in fear: ?Please safe me from him.? She said.

?John! Look what you did again! Didn?t we agreed not to cause trouble too much??
John adjusted his neck tie and placed his hands in his pockets. ?She came asking herself if I could become the butler for her mini party during club activities.? He said with a calm voice walking slowly stepping towards Leo: ?So I had to measure her. Now, could you move please, Leo??

But he didn't move away. Leo slowly reached for his bag with his right hand. John had already noticed it and chuckled for a moment. ?So you are going to use that?? He asked. Leo didn?t respond but grinned. He was striking a real protective pose here his left arm was stretched out, while his right hand was inside his school bag. John slowly closed in. Step by step. Leo could hear his heart beat accelerating. A little sweat drop appeared from his head as he saw John' eyes burning. They emitted strong chilly feeling.

?D-D-don?t worry miss, I?ll take care of this person and teach him some discipline.? Leo comforted.
?Be careful.? The girl said being worried.
?But first I will have to take a snapshot of your underwear! Little Miss! Hahahahaha!?

He quickly pulled out a mini fan and activated it. This mini fan is so powerful it creates a mini hurricane that is just enough to lift the most thickest skirts. Sometimes, girls put weight clips under their skirts, preventing them from blowing up by the wind.
Leo activated the fan and aimed it directly at the innocent girl. The strong wind immediately blew up her skirt as Leo grabbed his camera at lightning speed. You may safely imagine a slow motion act here where he dives under the girl while bursting at least 30 pictures per second with his superb camera, complete with auto-focus, point-and-shoot and other fancy high tech abilities. When he was finished, the girl started shivering and burst out in tears. ?Noooooo! I got struck by two perverts. Mother!? she cried out while running away.

?Hmpfh, way too predictable of you Leo. You seriously made her cry.?
?Hah, as I would let you have all the fun with the girls, Mr. Butler.? Leo tucked away his camera and adjusted his hair: ?But that is not what I came to do. John, do you know today the new girls are going to be introduced? Rico phoned me yesterday.?
?So??
?So?! Man, are you even real? These are girls from Venus High, man! The glorious school where the majority of the students are female. And aside from that, they are extremely good looking and have body shapes that would make any man faint. It's like Aphrodite's personal heavenly academy. How could you be so calm about it.?

John pulled out his left hand from his pocket and clenched it a few times. ?I?ll judge that for myself whether they have heavenly body shapes or not when I measured them.? They both started walking to their class room.
?I just hope Mack and Rico don?t get the good ones in their class. That would be so unfair, I want to have them in our class!?
?We are all second year, you idiot. We can meet up during the breaks.?
?Don?t talk like that man!' Leo said annoyed: 'Being in the same class means more social contact. Meaning more chances!?

The sound of the bell could be heard and most of the students on the hallways quickly made their way inside. Leo was busy explaining John some stuff as they walked through the doorway, when suddenly a trash bin flew right at them. John gently swayed backwards but the trash bin hit Leo?s head and knocked him onto the floor.

?You freaks! You did it again didn?t you!? Teresa yelled.
Leo kicked the bin away and quickly stood up: ?What was that for Teresa! And a matter of fact. Shouldn?t you warn us at least when you attack with those kind of things??
?I cannot believe you got your filthy hands on - yet - another girl from first year. How could you!?

John took his seat gently and leaned backwards: ?Like I said to Leo as well. She came to me herself asking if she could use my service. But she didn?t specify what kind of service.?
?So you used your freak act on her.? Teresa asked in anger.
?What are you? The mother of this school?? Leo interrupted.
?Shut up! Before I destroy that hair of yours.?
?Ow ow! Anything but the hair babe. I am sorry ok??

John stared at Teresa, looking at her upset face. She is the leader of the girls sports team. Next to that she is also a member of Jupiter High Society, a special group of students who deal with new students. Such as showing them around, making them familiar with the facilities and that kind of stuff. So it is pretty logical Teresa would be upset about the acts from the Smooth Gentlemen because the complaints are also dealt by this society.
The teacher for the class entered the room  as everybody quickly took their seats. Teresa who was still glaring at Teresa turned  to return to her seat: ?We?ll continue this later on, Mr. Butler.? She said in a chilly tone.
?Sure thing, madam Teresa.? He replied back while folding his arms.

?Good morning class. You might have already heard the rumours about students being transferred from Venus High to our school. Today I will be introducing you four new female students. Please refrain from any silly acts.?

The students in the room started whispering or softly speaking to each other. Leo, who was sitting in front of John near the window, slowly leaned over: ?I hope they are really hot and wearing skirts.? He whispered. But John didn?t respond. He just kept staring outside the window as if he was uninterested, or perhaps thinking.

?Quiet please. Well then please enter, students from Venus High, and introduce yourself.?
Through the doorway four female students appeared who took their position in front of the class room. The entire class room got excited and surprised by their appearance and beauty. Even Leo?s jaw dropped.

?I-I must be in heaven.? Leo said while small tears appeared in his eyes. ?Hey John, take a look at this.? But John didn?t moved his head.

?Nice too meet you all, my name is Amy Northwind, 22 years old.? She had brown hair, tied as a ponytail, reaching to her lower back. Her brown eyes were shining brightly. Surprisingly, for Leo more convenient, all of them were wearing short skirts which were above the knees. Leo quickly scanned Amy and started noting some stuff in his pocket notebook.

Second one to introduce herself was Avelia Verezis, she had blonde and relative short hair. Styled down in a cool fashioned way and had green eyes. She was 20 years old and wore the same outfit as the other three. A plaid skirt, with a blouse on top, a female necktie and quite the visible cleavage. It seems Avelia Verezis was skilled at several music instruments, so she said during her introduction.

?Good morning everyone. My name is Shimuka Aoi, 20 years old.? Shimuka was a foreign students who had been living for several years in the country. Her parents moved over when she was little, she seems to speak the language very well. Her hair was black with pretty long side tails curling down, combined with green eyes and a stylish pair of glasses.

Leo clenched his fists as he started crying in joy: ?Yes. This is it. This is it. I am in heaven. Oh thank you god for this marvellous gift from heavens.?
?Mr. Knight, would you please remain seated and quiet.?
?Idiot,? John slowly sighed. ?Getting excited over some girls from Venus High.?
The whispering and chatter became noisy again, but the teacher demanded for silence: ?Now then, the final new student, please introduce yourself.?

?Melisa Sanders.? Was the only thing she said.

A silence for a moment took over the entire mood in the room. Everyone, including the teacher was surprised by her strange introduction. She didn?t even name her hobbies or interests, nor her age. John slowly shifted towards the four girls, scanning them one by one. The last girl, Melisa, held one hand on her side while stroking her long hair. John could sense she was radiating a strange aura, but he couldn?t figure it exactly out. He then continued to stare outside the window.

?Ah yes, forgot to add: Which one of you punks is so called ?The Butler???

Again the eerie silence took over.  John quickly looked at Melisa and pinched his eyes. ?This girl? could it be...?

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:56:27 PM by Helepolis »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 10:05:39 PM »
?Ah yes, forgot to add: Which one of you punks is so called ?The Butler???
Oh snap.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »
Is there going to be a grudge match in the future :3

I am pleasantly surprised at the speed of your updates, Hele.

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 06:07:27 AM »
*finally finishes this amid all my distractions*

Uh-oh! Looks like shit's about to get real now! :3

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 06:32:03 AM »
Chapter IV - Rivals

Melisa pointed at a random male student and asked if he was ?The Butler?, but he shook his head. All the other classmates remained silent and didn?t said a thing. Neither they looked at each other, trying to avoid suspicious acts. 'Why is she seeking for him?' Was probably the question that went through everyone?s minds.

The teacher tried to change the tense mood by coughing and requesting the girls to finish up their introduction and pick a seat at the four new spots at the front. However, Avelia moved towards the window row together with Amy and Shimuka.
?You, you and you, move.? Avelia commanded, pointing at the three students in the back near the window.

Teresa was about explode from her anger but noticed John was looking at her and slowly shaking his head. Probably telling her to leave it and calm down. She nodded back, acknowledging but also gesturing back a sign of, it is in your hands. The teacher shrugged the back of his head and apologised to the students. The three silently stood up and took their seats at the, originally reserved for the Venus High girls, front tables. 

?Now then, you there. You also move so Melisa can sit there.? Avelia commanded again. But this time she was pointing at John. He wasn?t responding as he closed his eyes and folded his arms.

?What?s with gesture?? Avelia demanded with an irritated voice. 'Ya looking for trouble? Huh??
?Calm down Avelia.? Amy said while patting her shoulder: ?He must shocked by our appearance and is thinking of a way to apologise. Isn?t that right boy??
?Oh my, you think he is about to cry?? Shimuka asked giggling.

John shifted his eyes towards Amy who was looking down on him. He actually enjoyed the angle because she seemed pretty stacked. Avelia on the other hand seemed more modest and Shimuka wasn't that bad either.

Avelia leant over and looked directly into his face: ?Well??
?Robbert.? John suddenly responded.
?Y-yes??
?My apologies, could you please make that seat free for the fourth lady??
?Eh- o-okay.?
Robbert, who was sitting next to the window seat in the back, quickly picked up his bag and moved to the front of the room and took the final seat.
Shimuka waved her index finger and shook her head: 'My my, that is not correct my dear. Avelia clearly asked you to move now didn't she?'

Teresa couldn?t any longer endure this nonsense and interfered: ?What do you think you?re doing!? she shouted. The Venus High girls turned around towards her in surprise.
?Who are you missy?? Melisa asked raising an eye brow.
?I am Teresa Adams, chief of the Jupiter High Society. I won't allow this disrespect towards our school members. You cannot just barge in and think you can do as you please.?
?Is that so?? Melisa asked while slowly walking over to Teresa: ?Come to think of it, you look pretty cute my dear.?

Teresa was left speechless. Her face flushed red in embarrassment. Her confidence and bravery disappeared within seconds. She started fidgeting her own skirt and didn?t dare to look into her eyes.

?Ha ha ha, this kitten was acting all tough a few seconds ago but now seems to have lost her nails.?

Amy , Avelia and Shimuka were laughing along as well, when suddenly a loud smack on the table was heard. The girls quickly turned around and noticed John standing glaring towards them.

?J-John man.? Leo slowly spoke.
?Listen up you four. You may insult or make fun of me, but don?t you dare to make fun of Teresa. I won?t forgive that.?
?Oh? Look, the knight has arrived girls to rescue this kitten princess

?All right that is enough!? a voice shouted from the doorway. It was the principal Mr. Highway. Melisa and the rest were surprised and slowly backed off from Teresa.

?And I thought the transfer and placement of these students was going to be an easy job. But it seems it is going to be pretty troublesome.? The principal looked around and noticed John? angry face. ?John, come with me for a second.?
'He didn't call him by his surname,' Leo softly spoke to himself: 'Could it be he knows they are looking for him?'

John followed the principal out of the class, but before he left the room he turned around towards the Venus High girls and said: ?Don?t you dare to do anything to Teresa or take my seat.? His glare pierced through Shimuka, Melisa, Amy and Avelia who kind of got intimidated by him. When John left the room, the teacher demanded silence and asked everyone to take their seats.

On the roof of the school, the principal turned to John. He didn?t spoke but stared at the sky for a moment. John remained still and silence as the principal sighed for a moment.

?Mr. Butler, it seems these four students in your class are extraordinary.?
?I noticed.? John answered calmly.
?How much do you know??
?Enough to say they are going to be a problem. But on the other hand, exciting for our group.?
?Mr. Butler, do you remember the rules about gangs being illegal in this school??
?Yes, I do principal Highway.?
?They are a gang, Mr. Butler. Those four girls and probably others from Venus High.? The principal said with a chilly tone.
John closed his eyes and smirked: ?So I was right after all. It?s her.?
?Oh? You know them Mr. Butler??
?I do sir, but I rather keep this information classified among my own members.?
?That is not how things work here, Mr. Butler. If there is important information to be told then it must be revealed right now. Such is my responsibility and right to know the details.?
?I am sorry sir, I cannot do that. Forgive my rudeness.?
The principal stared for a moment at John. ?You are behaving different than normal John. You don?t apologise quickly to me.?

John remained silent and looked away. The principal shrugged and sighed once more: ?Well then Mr. Butler. As we agreed in my room, please don?t disappoint me. And make sure you don?t get yourself in trouble, or us. I don?t want the Principal from Venus High, Miss Courtney, to come and complain in my office.  Just got an e-mail from her saying she will be frequently checking on her students.?

John looked at the principal again and smiled: ?Isn?t that nice, that means I get to measure her as well. She must have nice measures.?
?Ok I think that is enough Mr. Butler.?
?He he he, don?t worry sir, it was a joke. I?ll discuss this matter with my members. I?ll let you know the details when it is the time. Right now I have to return to class. I don?t want to miss today?s maths lesson.?
?Very well, Mr. Butler. You may be dismissed.?

John entered the class room again. Leo was relieved to see him return quickly. Even Teresa was happy to see him back quickly. He noticed that the girls took their seats as well. Shimuka and Avelia in the back, Amy in front of Avelia near the window and Melisa in front of her. Her seat was right behind John which didn?t please him.

?My apologies teacher for being late.?
?It is all right John, please take your seat. I was in the middle of explaining this formula.?

He walked to his seat and noticed everyone staring at him. Too much focus of attention which he didn?t really like. Leo leaned towards him and started whispering: ?Psst, what happened man.?
?Nothing.? he whispered back: ?Call Mack and Rico during the break to meet up in the park.?
?Got it.?

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:13:35 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 07:50:13 AM »
God dammit Hele you're on a roll here. Did you have most of this written up beforehand? :O

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 08:01:00 AM »
God dammit Hele you're on a roll here. Did you have most of this written up beforehand? :O
Not really, I am spending 40-60 minutes in the bus on my way to school or home. So accompanied with some soothing lounge music, I get to write quite easy. Which is why the updates are frequent. It is also easier to draw inspiration when you know what the ending is going to be (which is not a surprise if you read the note :V)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »
Chapter V - Rising trouble

The school day ended as most students made their way home. John checked his phone and noticed the text message from Leo. They were going to rendezvous 16:30 in the park. Putting his phone in his jacket he heard footsteps behind him. It was Teresa, holding her schoolbag in front of her she looked at him.

?Is there anything?? he asked.
Teresa gently shook her head: ?I just wanted to thank you for this morning. I- I kind of got embarrassed by their words. I didn?t expect the Venus High girls to be like this. So thank you. I will repay you back this favour.?
?Well you can do it right now.? John notified. With swift movement he slipped behind Teresa and launched his arms forward. But Teresa wasn?t stupid, she was the leader of the sports team and grabbed John? wrists before they could reach her body. She turned around and threw John towards the tables. With great force John smashed against the tables.

?You idiot! I came to thank you and you just show your true nature don?t you! Idiot.? With that said Teresa stampeded outside. John though heard an echoing voice through the hallway. It was her voice saying: ?Thanks though, Mr. Butler.? the sound of her footsteps slowly faded away.
John smiled peacefully and made his way towards the park to meet up with the rest.

Leo, Rico and Mack were sitting at the kid?s play yard inside the park. Mack was riding the horse. Leo was sitting on the swing and Rico was lying on the bench.

?Say Mack.? Leo spoke: ?What were the girls like in your class??
?You mean from Venus High??
?Yeah. ?
?Well, they weren?t that bad. But damn they were all stacked and curvy man. Also much on the back.?
?Hmmmm, They also have godly legs.? Rico added. He jumped up and started swaying elegantly with a rose in his hands: ?The heavens have granted us these great gifts.?
Mack noticed Leo was looking a bit worried when he first asked the question. He tried to figure out why they were specially called out here by John. Leo didn?t wanted to answer that on the phone. Impatiently Leo was continuously checking his watch, even though it was 16:25, he was nervous. Leo couldn?t really figure out what the hell happened this morning. Many questions went through his head, especially why they were looking for John. The four girls that transferred were way to suspicious, and John must have discovered something is what he thought. After all, it was something minor he would never summon the entire party.

Leo and John has been friends since high school. They both had built up a notorious reputation for those extrovert desires which often brought them into trouble. However through the time they became more grown up and started respecting others. So instead of directly assaulting the girls with rude intentions, they come up with poor excuses or situations. Either way, the outcome is still the same. Logically, Leo is more like a person John can trust.

?Ah here he comes.?  Mack said and got off the horse.
?John greeted his friends with a bro-fist and they gathered together on the merry-go-round wheel. Mack couldn?t wait any longer and demanded some explanation for this sudden meeting.

?Gentlemen, I am sure you all got to meet your new classmates. The Venus High girls.? They all nodded in agreement. John? eyes suddenly turned extremely serious as he slowly pulled out an envelope.  He threw it in the middle. A few pictures fell out of it. Leo, Mack and Rico were shocked when they saw the pictures.

?T-this can?t be.? Leo stumbled.
Mack could barely speak as well. He picked up several pictures. ?Dude...?
Rico remained silent and sniffed his rose. They glanced at John in total confusion.
?Oh wait, these are the wrong pictures.? He said and slowly collected them.
?What the hell!? Leo jumped up: ?Why do you have pictures of half naked girls and freely squeezing them around!?
?Hey man that is cheating. When did this happen.?  Mack complained.

John threw another envelope in the middle.
Leo slowly reached for it to open it up: ?This better be the correct one.?
?Yes, don?t worry.?

They pulled out several pictures of the same girls they have seen today at school. But the pictures contained also males and females being tied up, or half naked. They took pictures of all their actions with harassment. John coughed for a moment and pulled out the pictures of Melisa, Avelia, Amy and Shimuka.

?Listen up. This is Melisa Sanders, 21 years old and extremely skilled with her hands and an athletic person. It seems she is unmatched at Venus High at the 50m and 100m dash. You don?t need to guess what she is good at. Aside from that, she is a member from the unknown group that calls themselves ?Shino?. ?

He then pointed at Shimuka Aoi?s picture: ?This girl is extremely intelligent has a lot of knowledge of medicines and medical situations. Her whereabouts are unknown but I got confirmation she is also a member of the same group.

?Next is Avelia Verezis, she is the most straight forward and aggressive of the four. Believe it or not, she is performing kick-boxing as a sport. Also a member of the Shino group.

?And finally we have Amy Northwind. She is a model and singer and practises sword fighting. Amy is confirmed also a member of the Shino group.?

Mack and Leo looked at each other questioning the Shino group. ?So what is this Shino thing you kept mentioning? Are they like us a group?? Leo asked.
?Shino is actually a female person.? John explained: ?You see, all of you are also practising the Shino. Breasts, butts, legs and underwear. They are all practised by Shino who is supposing the most notorious girl. She is lightning fast, accurate like a guided missile and clever as a fox.?
?It suddenly all makes sense.? Mack said: ?I read about this myself before. But I thought it was all just made up.?
John nodded: ?They operate exactly as we do, but more visible. They don?t just harass their victims but also publicly humiliate them. They don?t make exceptions, they strike males and females.?

Rico picked up a picture from the pile and pointed it out: ?This is Michelle Opkins, she has godly legs and she did said in class she was practising kick-boxing.?
Leo placed Avelia? picture next to Michelle?s: ?She and Avelia must be friends.?
?Possible.? John agreed: ?Either way, they are all highly intelligent. And it surprised me that the four most famous ones got placed in our class.?
?Hey didn?t said they were looking for the Butler?? Leo reminded.
Mack and Rico quickly looked at John in surprise: ?What?!?
John started grinning and put up an evil face: ?Well then, if they want me? I shall properly introduce myself to them.? He clenched a few times in his fists and loosened the fingers.  ?Gentlemen, I think we should show them that there is no place other ?Smooth Ladies? on Jupiter High.?

Mack stood up and loosened his shoulders and stretched around. Rico threw the rose which impaled inside a tree and stroke his hair. Leo put on his sun glasses and performed some random poses.

?We shall show them bro.? Mack grinned. Leo and Rico nodded in agreement.

?Melisa is mine. Her breasts shall be squeezed.? John said while standing up. He stroke his hair and adjusted his neck tie again.
Mack tore Amy?s picture in half: ?I haven't seen this girl yet, but from your descriptions she is fitting to be taken down by the great Mack Back. She will be honoured.?
Leo rubbed his chin and decided Avelia was going to be his prey. 'Such girls can only wear daring underwear or maybe none at all.' 
Rico picked up Shimuka?s picture: ?I?ll be taking this home so I can admire my beautiful victim. I feel already sorry for her.?

They all nodded and parted their ways moving home. The great rivalry had started on Jupiter. The day the Venus High girls got transferred was the day heaven and hell met. Four gentlemen, fully occupied with devious techniques against four supreme ladies who were just as skilled.

Back at Jupiter High, in the principal's office, Mr. Highway was collecting his car keys and bag to go home. He walked over to the door to leave. When he opened it, he got pushed back inside and smacked on the head. The principal fainted and a shadowy figure was standing in the doorway who picked him up and dragged him away.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:42:57 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 09:09:28 PM »
Rut-roh, if they're attacking the principal, shit just got reeeeal. I mean, this is 100% genuine excrement-reifier we're dealing with.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »
Amy uses swords?

:* :* :*

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »
Chapter VI - Wheel of fate

Next day at school, the entire school heard about the accident that overcome the principal. Teresa was almost about to cry in the class room when John and Leo walked in. She jumped over to Leo who hugged her and comforted her.
?Leo, it is terrible. Who could do such a brutal thing.? She softly cried.
?We heard the news.? He said: ?The principal is at the hospital now. He has taken quite the beat which disabled him for a few days, so the doctors said.?

The class room was heavy speculating what could have happened yesterday evening. As surely the lead janitor had seen principal Highway in his room before he left.

John looked around but only noticed Shimuka and Amy present in the class. He couldn?t see Melisa or Avelia anywhere. Pondering for a moment he decided not to ask about them. It would surely cause trouble. He pulled out his phone and started text messaging to Mack and Rico to keep their eyes open on the Venus Girls, whether they were present or not.
Few seconds later he got replies from both of them, reporting their class was complete. He grasped the phone tightly for a moment and tucked it away in his pocket. When he looked out of the window from his seat, he noticed Melisa and Avelia walking over the front yard.

The English teacher for today?s class entered and officially announced that Principal Highway was at the hospital and doing fine. He only got hit on the head with a blunt object which caused a small concussion and partly memory loss. Principal Highway?s incident became the hot speculative topic throughout the entire school. Everybody was discussing all kind of doom scenarios such as the Mafia or perhaps Mr. Highway wife who discovered some pictures of him cheating. The latter was kind of impossible as Mr. Highway wasn?t married yet, nor he had a girlfriend.

At lunch break, the Smooth Gentlemen members came together in the public canteen to discuss the cause.

?Yo dawg, John. What the hell is going on?? Mack asked while stowing away some sandwiches.
But John didn?t respond back yet. He silently chewed his food and occasional sipping his glass of milk.
?Somebody nailed the Principal. But I don?t get why?? Leo said: ?Perhaps grudges??
?Nai.? Rico replied: ?I did some check-ups and searching but there is nothing that leads to grudges. Such as typical clich? occurrences where the old principal is taking revenge and such.?
?Advisor Hopkins is pretty suspicious if you ask me.? Leo said while carefully looking around with his eyes.
Mack nodded in agreement: ?He has always been the strange guy. You think he is after the principal?s job??
?Hmmmmm that would be not so stylish of him.? Rico replied again: ?I don?t think he would do that as they are friends in real life. They tennis together I heard.?
Leo took a bite from his apple and fiddled around with it leaning half backwards: ?That doesn?t mean he did or did not betray him. Generally friends are the ones being the most dangerous and treacherous.?
?Yea man!? Mack responded: ?I seen this in a movie, where this dude?s friend betrayed him.?
?So what did he do?? Rico asked
?Banging his girlfriend.?
Leo suddenly had to laugh out loud: ?Oh man Mack, what the hell were you watching? Some cheap porn video??
?No man, this stuff was serious. He banged his girlfriend then murdered her.?
?Thriller porn movie huh.? He continued to make fun of Mack.
Mack frowned for a moment and sighed: ?Anyway, so do we have any clues??
?Mack, Rico, Leo, drop the discussion and continue silently eating without making any false movement.? John suddenly interrupted. The three didn?t understood but followed his advice. John looked around and noticed Teresa and a girlfriend of her looking for a place to sit. He stood up and called for her name while waving.

?Man what are you doing.? Mack whispered, we cannot discuss our stuff when those are around.
?We are being watched by the Venus High girls. But don?t look at them.? John softly answered without looking at Mack: ?We must act like normal students and not be discovered as the Smooth Gentlemen.?

Teresa placed her plate on the table and took a seat: ?Ah that is interesting to see you freaks lunching here.?
Leo got annoyed and pulled his own jacket:  ?Hey now Teresa babe, do you really have to be so cold towards us??
?Oh right, I forgot to introduce you to her.?  Teresa gestured towards her girlfriend: ?Everyone, this is Lisa from first year. She is my neighbour who finally got to attend our school. Lisa, this is John, Leo, Mack and Rico.?

Lisa smiled and shook their hands: ?Nice to meet you all, I am so happy I get to be guided by Teresa through this school. It is all so new but exciting.?
?A first year huh.? Leo smirked: ?Well then I should pro?? John suddenly grabbed Leo?s arm and slowly shook his head. Leo suddenly realised what he was trying to do, to prevent him  from being discovered. Lisa and Teresa were blinking. Instead of his camera, Leo slowly pulled out a small box and handed it over to Lisa. ?Here, as a welcome gift.?

She opened it up and found a small badge in it which had the shape of a planet with Jupiter engraved in it. ?It?s a gift for all the new comers to this school. Welcome.? He said. Lisa thanked him for the gift and they continued their lunch like normal students did.

The next day at school, the students got the information that temporarily a substitute principal would replace Mr. Highway until he is fully recovered. The person would arrive later this day around lunch. Rico sent a text messages to the rest, advising that it would be wise to drop their usual acts in public for the time being, as the situation is critical.

It was Wednesday today, meaning all first, second and third year classes had only class for the first half of the day then free-time activities such as clubs and sports. On this day the Smooth Gentlemen also practised their own interests. Leo was at the school photo studio, helping out students in teaching them how to take pictures with various techniques. Also explaining them the abilities of the camera as well as what configuration to use for certain situations.

?All right, now I am going to show you a special technique for situations where you have to move too much around.? He said and pointed at a female student to volunteer as the person to be photographed.
?Now remember what I told you,? He continued: ?you need to put your camera to burst mode with very low shutter timer and if your camera supports auto-focus, turn that on.?
Leo quickly pulled out his mini hurricane fan and blew up the skirt of the defenceless female student, jumped under through. You could hear the camera shutting over thirty times per second. The student screamed out and smacked Leo.  Ignoring the pain Leo plugged the camera onto his laptop and project the results on the wall. The male students cheered, they were impressed by the results. But the situation quickly escalated in the males getting beaten up by the females.

Mack was spending some time with students who shared the same interest for music and rapping. Mostly they would chill around and rap here and there. Occasional he would get requests from people asking him to help out in setting up music equipment and adjusting the sound.
Rico wasn?t at the theatre today, but attended dance class which was lead by a female friend of him who was third year. Dancing was for him his passion, but as well as getting closer to those intimate body parts. Whenever he had the chance he would kiss the arms or legs, and logically end up being beaten as well.

John usually on this day performed his butler duties. In the dressing room he adjusted his neck tie and put on gloves to complete the look of a butler. He checked his list of duties for the day as he had to serve multiple clubs. The butler service was only available for small clubs at the third floor, such as reading, artwork, astronomy clubs. As explained before, he only served female clubs. On today?s list he had a new request from the beauty club. This club just set up by a first year student who want to devote time to beauty tips and typical female stuff. A possible chance for him, as he smirked in the mirror and grabbed his stuff to head out.

He knocked on the door of the reading club and a voice inside told him to enter.
?Thank you for waiting.? he said and entered the room with tea, coffee and sweets.
?Ah thank you as ever John.? The leader of the club said. ?Say, do you really enjoy this butler thing? Kind of makes you look like a slave servant.?
He raised his eye brows for a moment, unable to understand it exactly: ?Is that so? But it helps me out actually.?
?With??
John jumped over to one of the female readers and started groping her. She screamed out in panic and stomped him with her legs. 
?Get out you freak!? they all shouted and started throwing more books at him. He quickly fled outside and started panted: ?That was close, I almost died there. But I got to finally get another one of them.? He pulled out a note block which contained the name of the clubs and name of the members and placed small x near the name.

Checking the next assignment he noticed it was the beauty club. He didn?t got any orders from them, he was just called over to discuss the services. They asked him if it was possible to give body massages. John grinned widely for a moment as he imagined giving massage to the members of the beauty club. With a steady pace he made his way to the other side of the building, as the beauty club was near the female showers section.

Arriving at the door he looked at the name plate on the door where it said: ?Room 3.40, Beauty club, Leader: Jessica Blue.? He first hesitated for a moment because he got nervous, he had to make a good impression before striking.

?Allright. I?ll use my usual smooth talk to get this.? He said to himself: ?They are already squeezed.?

He knocked on the door and was requested to enter. He entered the room and closed the door again. Facing towards the door he made his que: ?An honour to serve you miss Blue.?

?So you are infamous ?The Butler.? A voice said.

John rapidly turned around. His eyes were showing signs of shock and surprise.

?Nice to meet you, John Butler.? Melisa said while grinning evil.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:54:55 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 09:49:25 AM »
Chapter VII - Trapped

?Good afternoon principal, we were expecting your arrival to substitute for Mr. Highway, who is currently in the hospital.? One of the janitor assistants of the school said.
The person nodded: ?I heard the story, pretty tragically in my opinion. But I am here to take over the job temporarily.?
?We believe you will do a good job.?
The school janitor left leaving the keys of the office behind in the hands of the person who slowly walked to the office.

?Leo!? It was Teresa who barged into the school studio in panic. Leo got startled by her sudden shouting and noticed she was panting heavily and looking worried: ?W-what is wrong Teresa??

?L-leo *pant* J-John. He is nowhere to be found.?
?What? Didn?t he had club activities in serving as a butler??
Teresa shook her head. Leo realised how serious this event was. ?Did John got taken out by the Venus Girls?? she asked but Leo said that was impossible. Because they agreed that they would properly keep each other updated about  any suspicious activities. The last update confirmed they seen the girls from Venus High going home instead of staying for club activities.
?This is indeed strange, it?s almost 15:30 and normally John always picks me up at 15:00 from here. We better talk to Mack and Rico.? He said and grabbed his bag. ?Let?s move!?

Without any time to waste they dashed to Mack?s club room. When they tried to open the door it wouldn?t open. ?Damn it, locked. This is odd. What the hell is going on??

Leo hesitated for a moment whether to break down the door or not. Teresa was afraid, she couldn?t understand either what was going on. Too much events happened in such a short time that she was almost about to break down. Leo took a few steps back, preparing to ram the door when his phone emitted the sound for an incoming text message.
He pulled out his phone and read the message. ?Yo, I am going home early. I got some stuff to do.? Teresa was relieved for the moment: ?Thank god he is just went home.?
?No, this doesn?t makes sense.? He replied and started walking in circles. This time he grabbed Teresa?s arm and started dashing to the dance club.
?Slow down, Leo.? Teresa whined because she was being almost tripping.

Arriving at the dance club Leo grabbed the door knob. This one would open so he barged in and saw two female girls inside bagging up their belongings.
?Have you seen Rico?? he quickly asked.
?Rico went out to look for John.? One of the girls said: ?He said he had to stop half way with the dance lesson because John called him over.?
?When was this??
?I think like an hour ago or something.?

Teresa and Leo looked at each other. John nowhere to be found, because Teresa already went looking for him everywhere. All club members he had to serve today confirmed that he showed up for the regular activities. Leo knows that something weird was going on. It was all a bit too obvious, Rico would never get called by John like that. Even in emergency cases we always agreed to text message each other or in worst case scenarios sacrifice themselves. He thanked the girls and pulled Teresa outside,  once more dashing through the school hall ways.
?Wait, where are we going?? she asked while getting dragged along again.
?We need to get out of here.? Leo said with a tense voice. His pacing was even faster than before. They quickly ran out of the school, across the school yard, through the front gates.

After running several seconds they stopped to catch their breath. It became too much for Teresa and she faltered on her knees. Her legs wouldn?t carry her anymore in all confusion and fear. Leo had no choice and told her to ride his back. He grabbed her legs firmly and slowly walked towards her home to shelter and think of what could have happened. In the mean while he tried to phone Rico, John or Mack several times, but none of them responded.

?...?
?...?
?W-where am I.?
John slowly opened his eyes and found himself lying in a dark room which was unfamiliar for him. His arms were tied behind his back and his feet were tied with ducktape. When he looked next to him he saw Rico also lying next to him unconscious.
He started gently kicking Rico: ?Wake up. Rico! Rico man, wake up!? but then the door of the room opened. In the opening a person appeared, but he was unable to see who it was because the bright light behind it only showed a shadowy figure.
?Who are you! You better explain this quickly or you?ll be sorry.? He shouted in anger, trying to wriggle free from the rope but it was no use, whoever tied him up did it pretty secure.
The person walked over to him and put a bag on his head, preventing him from seeing what was going on. Then he felt his feet got grabbed and got dragged along. He heard also a second pair of footsteps and possibly Rico being dragged out of the room as well.
After a few meters dragging he got grabbed by a second person and lifted on a flat surface above the ground. The bag got removed from his head but still couldn?t see as he got blinded by extremely bright light around him and above his head. It almost looked like the ones they use during surgeries.

He could hear another table being positioned near him and heard some moaning from Rico who seems to also woken up. He too started shouting and asking what was going on.

?Rico!?
?John? Man what is going on? Why am I tied up??

The main lights of the room got turned on and now Rico and John could now clearly see they were in some kind of infirmary room. They were lying on two tables, positioned in the middle of the room. Cupboards near the walls looked like the ones you see at medical locations, containing various medicine and bottles. The door opened revealed familiar face they seen before.

?You bitch!? John shouted in anger and tried to get up.

?My my, should you be talking such a language Mr. Butler. That isn?t really charismatic of you now is it?? It was Shimuka who was accompanied by Melisa.

?So you were the ones who sent me a false text message.? Rico said: ?You ambushed John and then lured me to that club didn?t you??
?Indeed they did Rico. I couldn?t react at all, I am sorry. They lured me into the beauty club, pretending they were going to request my service. Once I entered the room I saw Melisa first. We had a very short exchange of words when suddenly I felt a pain in my back. Before I could notice it, I got stabbed by a syringe. After that I fell asleep or something and couldn?t remember the rest any more.?
 ?Hmmm.? Rico said: ?They used your phone to send me a text message. I first found it suspicious, but because of these events I had to react to it.?

Shimuka chuckled and walked over to Rico grabbing his face and examined it for a moment. Then she grabbed John? face but he turned away trying to avoid it. Once more Shimuka chuckled:  ?My you both are really cute and intelligent. I like intelligent men. Don?t you Melisa??
?Oh yes I love them. Except you Mr. Butler. You were such an easy prey, don?t you feel like embarrassed for walking into our trap like that. Haven?t you even considered the slightest that you got called for no reason by a girl to request your service?

She laughed out loud and kicked John in his side who tried hard not to scream out the pain. ?Ha ha ha, acting tough I see.? She said while kicking once more on the same location.
?Hmmm that is so unstylish of you missy.? Rico grinned: ?So you are going to beat us up? Torture us??

He got slapped in the face by Shimuka who suddenly changed her entire look. Rico and John could remember Shimuka looked gentle and calm out of the four, but now she was emitting a strong eerie glare, as if she was enjoying this. She then slowly placed her right leg on Rico?s chest and started slowly moving it around: ?How does my leg look like, Rico Martini? Delicious isn?t it? Or should I call you, the leg lover Mr. Red Rose??

Again Rico and John got surprised. How did she know his codename. Nobody simply calls him like that any more. Surely they got the nicknames given by the students, but they were never spoken out in public. Slowly she moved her leg towards Rico?s face and started pushing his face with force, as if she was trying to crush his it.

?Stop that you demon!? John shouted. But Shimuka was not pleased being name called again. ?Miss Sanders, could you please discipline this butler, his attitude is not pleasing me. Melisa picked John up and threw him against a cupboard. Upon impact the glass window broke and shattered into pieces, causing a lot of different objects to fall on the ground. Slowly some blood appeared from John head as he shouted it out in pain.

?John!? Rico shouted as he had to witnessed how his friend got brutally tossed, without any mercy. ?John man!?. Unfortunate, John didn?t react any more. Rico was fearing he lost consciousness. He looked into Shimuka?s eyes who were still emitting that eerie stare. ?W-what do you want from us.?

Shimuka removed her leg and silently walked over to a drawer of one the cupboards and pulled out several syringes. Rico?s face slowly turned pale in fear as he didn?t like the way Shimuka stared at the syringe.

?Let?s see how my new medical research is going to work on people like you.? She extracted some strange fluid into the syringe from a small bottle and squirted it to see if it?s going through it. Melisa now grabbed Rico?s arms to prevent him from struggling or moving. The tip of the needle sparkled for a moment along with her glasses.

?This is not necessary at all my dears. Tell us what you want from us.? But Shimuka nor Melisa wanted to reply to Rico. The needle slowly closed in on his neck as he was trying to struggle in despair against it, but Melisa was holding him firmly.

?Hold still now, we don?t want to mistake the spot now else it might be dangerous.?

A loud bang occurred as the door broke down from the room. Melisa and Shimuka turned around in surprise and noticed Mack was standing with an angry face.

?You bitches, did you really think you could drug the great Mack Back? Prepare to get spanked on those delicious butts.?
 ?Mack!?

But Shimuka suddenly leaped swiftly over to him and kicked him in his side. Mack took heavy damage as he coughed up blood for a moment, but didn?t falter. He retaliated by grabbing her leg and lifting her upside down. ?That hurts miss. Now I shall be spanking that bottom of yours. You should feel honoured getting this punishment by the great Mack Back.?

Melisa quickly jumped in to assist Shimuka by hitting Mack?s neck with the back of her hand. But even that didn?t affect him. Even in two versus one, Mack was standing his ground. It looked for a moment Mack was able to defeat Shimuka and Melisa and rescue his mates. But then Amy barged into from behind and pulled out her wooden sword to strike in on his from behind. Mack grunted and faltered on his knees, the damage was too much.

?Good work Amy.? Melisa said while wiping away the sweat from her forehead.
Amy was panting: ?That guy is pretty tough. He managed to break free from the ducktape. That surprised me.?
?Now then, what shall we do to you?? Shimuka said looking down on Mack.
?Hey now girls, this is a pretty nice angle. I can see your p?? but he got kicked onto the floor by Shimuka.

?Now Rico!?
Before any of the girls could react they got wrapped in no time in strong rope which tied them all together in one go. Rico quickly put a strong knot into it, successfully capturing the Venus High girls.

Shimuka gritted her teeth and was furious: ?You bastards, how did you two escape??
?Don?t underestimate us.? John said while adjusting his neck tie: ?We are the ?Smooth Gentlemen? for a reason you know. When I got thrown against the cupboard some scalps and knives fell down on the floor. I pretended I fainted so you would focus on Rico. He already seen I wasn?t knocked out because one look is more than enough for us to understand each other. You were all too naive for thinking you could capture us like that.?

?You used my precious tools to cut yourself free then you rescued Rico.? Shimuka complained in anger: ?How dare you! This is unforgivable!?
Rico pulled out a rose and sniffed it for a moment: ?Hmmm I call it the stylish escape.?

John walked over to make and lifted him over his shoulder: ?Let?s go Rico, before that berserk girl Avelia shows up. We are in no condition to handle a kick-boxer like this.?
Rico nodded and put the rose in his hands in Shimuka?s cleavage and followed John out of the room.

Leo and Teresa were still worried sitting at Teresa?s house when the door got knocked. They opened it and saw a worn out John, carrying Mack on his shoulder and Rico.

?Dude! What the hell happened.?
?Cannot explain now, Mack needs a check up. Get some ice and material to disinfect wounds. He got some wounds.? John said and carried Mack inside to put him on the couch. Teresa quickly dashed to the kitchen to grab the treatment material.

?Venus High girls?? Leo asked.
?Yes, they got us really good. But we got lucky and managed to escape before their fourth showed up.?
?Things are going to become tough.? Rico added.

It was late afternoon at Jupiter High where a person entered the new principal?s office: ?They managed to escape.? The person said to the principal.

The principal walked to the window and sighed: ?It seems they are more intelligent than we thought. But do not worry, tomorrow I will be talking to them. They cannot do anything after that.?

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:58:11 PM by Helepolis »

Alfred F. Jones

Re: The Smooth Gentlemen - Update: Chapter VII
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 02:20:45 AM »
Holy shit, came back just in time for an action chapter. :3 YAY, VIOLENCE!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: The Smooth Gentlemen - Update: Chapter VII
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 10:50:44 AM »
Chapter VIII - Chained

Following day most of the people at Jupiter High were surprised seeing John, Mack and Rico in bandages. The students made up their own speculation scenarios. Some of them claimed they got into a fight with Mars High due to territorial conflicts. Other?s call it a fight among their own members for jealousy, such as Leo getting more panties shots over John? squeezing.

Of course, Teresa who was well informed last night, knew what the real story was. But she got warned not to speak of it because it would bring her and her friends trouble. Before the first lesson in the morning started, John had text messaged his friends to again keep the situation updated.

Leo who was sitting in front of John was nervously rocking his chair: ?Man John, what is going to happen when those four show up in class. Will they attack us??
?No, they might be a gang, but they won?t openly attack like that. They are plotting something, but I couldn?t figure it out. But I have a plan.?
?What is that plan??
?I cannot tell.? John said and grabbed his phone again to text message Mack and Rico.

At that moment, the four girls entered the class room. Leo analyzed them entering the room but they were acting extremely normal. They even greeted other classmates and started talking about yesterday?s club activities. Not only with the girls, but even with the boys.

?Good morning John.? Shimuka said with a smile. Her face was totally different again than yesterday. Her eyes had that gentle and smooth look, her face was emitting peace and friendship.
?Good morning miss Aoi, doing fine??
?I am fine thank you. How are you? Oh- bandage? Did you got hurt?imuk

John could see Leo getting angry for Shimuka?s sanctimonious acting, so he gently kicked his leg from under the table as a warning to keep it cool. ?Yeah, well I get these kind of injuries when I am trying to squeeze those heavenly pair of female cushions.?
?My, I see. You should consider a female?s feelings, John.? She giggled and then moved towards her seat smiling back once more with those eyes. Melisa, Amy and Avelia regularly greeted John and Leo and quietly took their seats.

Class had started as the first subject was math. After an hour of intensive study an announcement occurred through the speakers:

?Mr. Butler, Mr. Knight, Mr. Martini and Mr. Back, to the principal?s office please. I repeat:  Mr. Butler, Mr. Knight, Mr. Martini and Mr. Back, to the principal?s office please.?

Leo and John looked at each other in confusion. The teacher was surprised as well and asked whether they overdid their actions again. But they didn?t reply.  Teresa was looking worried as she made eye contact with Leo for a moment, but he smiled trying to comfort her. However, the four Venus High girls shortly looked at each other and smiled.

At the principal?s office the four met and hesitated for a moment.
?Yo dawg Rico, aint the principal in the hospital?? Mack asked.
?Hmmm but I heard the new principal has started the job yesterday.? He answered back and grabbed quickly a rose from his pocket. The four were somewhat wondering who was their new principal. Leo knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Once inside the room they looked at the desk of the principal but it was empty. Nobody was sitting behind the desk.

?What is, some kind of a joke?? Leo asked while examining the room.
John started looking around the room, examining all the corners, paintings, shelves.
?What are you looking for?? Mack asked.
?Information.?

Mack didn?t quite get it and raised his hands. ?So why were we called to an empty office. This isn?t funny.?
Leo had no clue and simply told everybody to calm down and have patience. In the mean while John continued to search for something. Seemed Rico understood what John was looking for and walked over to desk of the principal and started examining it. Opening the drawers he found some random papers, an old newspaper, some pencils and pens. Mack and Leo got bored and took a seat on the chairs in front of the desk, playing around with random objects on the desk.

?I am quite sure it has to be somewhere.? John mumbled.

Rico grabbed a rose and smelled it for a moment closing his eyes. He then opened them and started looking at the rose and slowly span it around. After few a moment of deep thinking he ducked under the desk and noticed a digital recorder and a button.
But then the front door of the office opened revealing a female person: ?What are you doing here?? she asked. The four didn?t met her before, suspecting it is the new principal. In haste John, Mack and Leo lined up in front of the desk. Rico however pulled the digital recorder and swiftly shifted it in his pocket and also lined up next to them.

?Uhm, my apologies Miss.? John said: ?We got called here through the intercom, but when we arrived nobody was here.?
?Ah yes, that is correct,? the female person replied back. She walked over to the phone on the desk and dialled a number. After a second or two she spoke to someone: ?Yes. Yes they are here. All right. I?ll give them the message.? She hung up and then looked at the four.

?I am the substitute principal's assistant Layla Rivers and I got a message for you four from the principal.? It was a pretty handsome lady who was wearing a tight a purple skirt and a purple jacket with a female neck tie. She looked like a business woman.

The four remained silent as the Miss Rivers sat on the desk in somewhat a daring position which made Rico and Leo stare at her legs. Mack seemed uninterested as her butt was for his taste too flat. John seemed also uninterested, also too flat for his taste.

?The substitute principal hereby officially warns you four, which you call yourselves: ?The smooth gentlemen. From this point on you shall not seek trouble else we have no choice but to temporarily expel and possible permanent remove you from this school.?

It surprised them. With open mouths and large eyes they heard something which they totally did not expect. Leo was the first to complain out of the four: ?Wait a minute Miss Rivers! We never acted out of the school rules. Even Principal Highway di??
?Principal Highway is currently not on duty. This is an order from the new principal.?
?This must be a poor joke. I am outta here missy? Mack said and tried to walk away.
?If you walk away now Mr. Back we will have to expel you right away.? Her stern voice caused Mack to stop in his tracks. Rico and John looked in each other?s  eyes and nodded in agreement.
?Miss Rivers.? John calmly started: ?Why isn?t the new principal here??
?Because the new principal is currently at the other school. Attending two locations at the same time is impossible.?
?Is the new principal female or male.? Rico asked but Miss Rivers blew away his question by saying such information does not matter. The answer was typically an answer politicians would give. No matter what kind of question they would ask to discover who the new principal was, it wouldn?t get answered straight forward. Rico and John had to accept their defeat in this case.

?A final question Miss Rivers.?
?Go ahead Mr. Butler.?
?What are the charges for this warning? I as one of the responsible persons have the right to know the charges against me or my friends.?
Miss Rivers and John looked in each other?s eyes for a moment both pinching for a moment. He knew that she had to answer this question because political tactics were no longer the trick to avoid this question. Rico understood his intentions and smiled with his eyes closed, because if she couldn?t give a valid reason or any reason, they would simply sue her.

?For sexually harassing female students on this school. We received complaints.? She answered.
?Who if I may ask??
?The victims want to remain anonymous.?

Leo gritted his teeth. He knew that the entire reasoning was one big lie. In two years nobody had ever officially complained about it so far that it would lead to expelling from school. Even when there were complaints they apologised in person to their victims. Aside from that, why would anybody hate them? Surely the four got often in trouble with the students and occasionally with the parents. But they were respected through out the school for their club activities and social help. Even the third years, who also fell victim no and then, didn't see any issues.
But they had no choice to agree with Miss River?s conditions. They no longer were allowed to sexually harass any student. One complaint would lead to direct expelling for two weeks. The second time a permanent removal from the school.

?You may leave now and return to your regular classes.? Miss Rivers said.

The four quietly left the room and closed the door behind them. Miss Rivers then picked up the phone and dialled a different number this time.

?Layla here. It has been done.'
'They are no longer an obstacle for you. Just avoid physical injuries like you did previously.'
'Enjoy.?

She hung up the phone and smiled staring outside the window.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:01:19 PM by Helepolis »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
Re: The Smooth Gentlemen - Update: Chapter VIII
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 01:48:54 PM »
Layla Rivers.  That was some good referencing you did there.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »
Layla Rivers.  That was some good referencing you did there.
Is that so? As I actually came up with that name out of the blue. Seems like I subconsciously did something.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »
Is that so? As I actually came up with that name out of the blue. Seems like I subconsciously did something.
Layla Prismriver

I thought you did it on purpose.  :3

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »
Layla Prismriver

I thought you did it on purpose.  :3
That is a funny coincidence. I

Layla I came up with because I have been stuck with Eric Claptons song in my head for three days now (also mostly listening to it while writing this fiction). The rivers part was random brain google.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2010, 07:25:45 PM »
That is a funny coincidence. I

Layla I came up with because I have been stuck with Eric Claptons song in my head for three days now (also mostly listening to it while writing this fiction). The rivers part was random brain google.
:]

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 12:35:21 AM »
Coincidences like that are awesome.

You know, this'd be awesome suspense if you hadn't stated at the beginning how it would end ... :3

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: The Smooth Gentlemen - Update: Chapter IX
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 06:06:04 PM »
Chapter IX - Crying Souls

After John and his friends got threatened for getting expelled, the situation totally changed at Jupiter High. For the first time in two years, no panty shots were been taken, no skirts were being blown up, no legs were being kissed, no breasts were being fondled.  Jupiter High turned into an ordinary school so it seemed. However, that was a false statement.

A shouting from a male student was heard through the hallways. Rico who heard it rushed over and faced the situation he and his friends were fearing. It was Avelia who was holding down the student against  the floor. ?Hey, you dirty person dare to touch my body?? she said while stepping with more weight on his body. ?I?ll let you feel despair you little shit.?

All the other students around didn?t do anything. They just watched the situation in silence. But one male student stepped forward: ?Jake, I?ll save you.?
?No Mike, don?t.?

But poor Mike already leaped forward trying to push Avelia off him. But his hands never reached Avelia as they got blocked by Amy?s wooden sword. She glared into his eyes and instilled him with fear. Mike started shaking and shivering. He slowly stepped backwards but Amy raised her sword and slashed into him. Everybody around thought he got killed or something until Mike opened his eyes and looked at Amy: ?A feign attack?? But then his cloths ripped into hundreds of pieces, only his underwear remained. The female students, as bystanders, started screaming and covering their eyes or looking away. Mike felt embarrassed as he quickly hold his bag in front of him and fled to the nearest toilets.

Amy looked up at Rico and gave him a smile, slowly stepping towards him while waving the sword around. Rico knew he was unable to go against her in any form. He would get sued of sexual harassing as a lie and end up being expelled from school. Without a hesitating for a moment, he fled without being able to do a thing.

?How cruel.? A random female student said.
?The Red Rose ran away like a mouse.? Some random male student said and started laughing along with several other male students.

On a different time and location, the same incident happened to Mack. He was in the middle of his rapping with a group of male students when they got ambushed by Shimuka and few other girls who was under her command. Even Mack had to flee with his tough appearance. The entire Smooth Gentlemen reputation started crumbling little by little while the Venus High girls were slowly taking over the school with their forceful ruling.

Several days later, after more of these incidents the four Gentlemen came together in the park to discuss the situation. The incidents even caused damage on their friendship, turning them slowly hostile against each other.

?Listen John.? Leo said in anger: ?You have been continuously telling us to swallow it, keep it cool, don?t say or do anything but I had it with you man!? But John didn?t reply, he kept staring at the slide ahead where a few children were playing. Leo got pissed by his silence and grabbed him by his collar. ?Look at me when I am speaking to you, you perverted Butler.?

Yet again he didn?t reply which caused Leo punch him in his face. John fell backwards on the floor, not moving any muscles. Mack and Leo parted the meeting, as they thought it was useless to hang around. However Rico remained around. He was hanging over the bars: ?A friend deals another friend a blow I see.? He said.

?Can?t help it Rico, we have been knowing each other too long. And now a bunch of girls are trying to break it all.?

Rico reached for pocket, pulled out the digital recorder he got from the principal?s office and threw it over at John.

John shifted his eyes towards and picked it up:  ?What?s this??
?During our examination in the principal?s room, I found this under his desk. A strange location to keep a digital recorder if you ask me.?
?It looks like an ordinary music player. But wait a minute.? He turned the device around and noticed a small memory card in it. He activated the device and noticed an entire list file of files, all named as dates.

?Rico, you need to see this man.?
Rico jumped over and looked at the screen and also noticed the file list: ?These look like daily logs or something.?

John selected a random file and played it. There was first silence when they heard a door open. Footsteps approached the desk and a voice spoke. They immediately recognized the voice. It was Mr. Hopkins? voice. They spoke about daily activities in the school, grades, organization and so on.

?So the principal is keeping a log of his life?? Rico asked.

John then played another random file. Again they first heard a door and then a conversation. Playing back other files resulted in the same pattern. Always the door opening first.

?Hey John, go back to the date before the principal got in the hospital.?

He browsed through the list and found that day. They looked at the length of the file, it was an hour. Listening to that entirely is not an option, so they decided to listen to the last ten minutes as the incident supposing happened before he went home.

First they heard the door opening again.
???
?Who, what are you.?
A sound of being hit on a body part and a person falling.
???
?Let?s quickly move him.? A female voice said.
?Yes.? A different female voice answered. ?Now I can begin to execute my plan.?
?Understood.? The first female said again.

This was the end of the recording. John and Rico looked at each other puzzled. They couldn?t recognize the two voices.

?Hey that didn?t? sound as any of the Venus High girls.? Rico concluded.
?Neither it was the voice of Miss Layla Rivers. What is going on here??

John stood up and started walking home. Rico shouted behind him where he was going. All he replied back he had a plan for tomorrow after school which required for him to handle it alone.

The next day, John started stalking one of the Venus High girls. School was over and most students were going home. Semi thanks to the quarrel between Leo, Mack, John and Rico, he had the chance to go undercover. Nobody would notice him going.

He was lucky as the girl left alone through the gates of the school. John followed her all the way to her home. It seemed she lived in a temporarily location which was a student dorm. He wondered if the other Venus High girls were also staying here. Especially Melisa, Amy, Shimuka or Avelia. That would possibly mean to return here another time to investigate their rooms. But right now the focus was on this girl. She opened the front door of her room and at that moment John dashed over, pushed the girl inside and shut the door. Before the girl could scream he got behind her and covered her mouth. It seemed she was living here on her own, or her roommate hasn?t arrived yet.

?Forgive me miss but I have to do this for justice.? He said and grabbed with one hand her chest and used his usual act on a female. The girl got aroused and John slowly removed his hand which was covering her mouth. The girl started panting, but unable to resist or scream for help.

?Now then Miss, what is your name?? He started to ask.
?P-patricia.?
?Miss Patricia, who is your principal at Venus High.?

She didn?t respond, so John gave a few more squeezes. She begged to stop and said she couldn?t give any names away. But John was not pleased with that answer. He was already taking a huge risk so it was now or never to discover who was the mastermind behind all this.

?I am asking you again miss, else I might have to slip accidentally with my hand somewhere else. The girl still didn?t respond but was panting due to being aroused. John had overdone his act he realized.

Then the front door opened and a girl appeared. ?Patricia?! AH It?s you, that Butler.?  She shouted and ran away. 

?Shit, I got discovered.? He quickly looked around if he could bring something along but there was no evidence or anything.

Not long after Avelia appeared with Amy at the front door.

?Uh oh?
?Good evening Mr. Butler.? Avelia said while launching a full thrust forward with her fist. John could barely avoid it by ducking quickly. The punch impact on a cupboard which caused the thing to implode.

?Holy shit. You are one dangerous girl, Miss Verezis.? He noted and slipped away towards the door. But the wooden sword of Amy came in flying, and again he barely avoided it by rolling quickly over the floor, under the skirt of Amy past the door.

Amy looked quickly behind her in anger as John raised his thumb: ?Nice butt.? But there was no time to admire any of that as Avelia was already dashing over. He leaped over the stairway and took a quick jump down. Hell fell at least two meters, making a quick roll to break his fall and dashing away.

Avelia smacked the door in anger: ?Shit we he got away, that bastard. What shall we do??
?Nothing.? Amy replied back: ?Tommorow everything will be concluded. Melisa told us to prepare.?
Avelia smiled upon hearing those last words and cracked her knuckles: ?Oh I am going to enjoy kicking their ass.?

At the principal?s office, Miss Layla entered the room to dial a phone number.

?Layla here. Everything is set for tomorrow.?
?I?ll be making my entrance tomorrow.? The voice on the other side said and started chuckling but eventually bursting out in laughter.

☆★☆ To be continued ☆★☆
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:04:10 PM by Helepolis »