Author Topic: Does anyone know where to find this script?  (Read 7471 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Does anyone know where to find this script?
« on: June 08, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10737310

I want this script for...reasons. >.> Is this publicly available?

Sorry if this isn't how it's supposed to be done, this is my first time ever posting in this part of the forum.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

KomeijiKoishi

Re: Does anyone know where to find this script?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
Is there also a first part?

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 03:59:56 PM »
I think I found it. Will edit with info after testing

Yes, it's the right script.

http://coolier.sytes.net:8080/th_up4/index.php?id=3111

(note that I can't even get to the midboss because I suck at danmaku)

edit: Open lzh archives with Winrar
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 04:12:14 PM by The Cube »

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »
Actually, the ending reminded me of something...

Does anybody here remember the Danmakufu script "Distorted Witch"? I'd love to show you the video but it was only posted by our all-beloved ex-script-stealer Fairuzons.

Solais

• Developer fairy
  • is working for a game developer now.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 04:21:15 PM »
I fixed the music for that Gengetsu script Donut, Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?rlzjormknmw

Also, it seems, this wiki is a Japanese DNH wiki with lot's of scripts 'n' games: http://f27.aaa.livedoor.jp/~thdmhul/pukiwiki/pukiwiki.php

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »
Also, it seems, this wiki is a Japanese DNH wiki with lot's of scripts 'n' games: http://f27.aaa.livedoor.jp/~thdmhul/pukiwiki/pukiwiki.php
And that's pretty much the first place to look for Nico scripts. And where I found it :P

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »
fairuzons? the tard who was planning to make a 50-stage shooting game in dnh?

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »

Yes. Since his old account got deleted, he doesn't put up any danmaku videos at all.

Well, at least the music he's uploading is pretty good.

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »

That actually sounds awesome.

nintendonut888

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 06:52:36 PM »
Ah, thanks a lot. :D
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Primula

• EARL TYPE 222
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 07:00:24 PM »

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
That actually sounds awesome.
Not when you know that this guy took scripts from Danmaq (AKA the guy who made Danmakufu) and called them his own.

nintendonut888

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 07:30:56 PM »
Heh, beat it using the absolutely broken shot types demonstrated in the linked video.

I had a problem though. When Gengetu arrived, her boss theme didn't start playing. Instead, the stage theme kept playing. Is there a way to fix this? I downloaded Solais' link BTW.

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »
I just.... cannot fix it. Someone with better knowledge should take a look on that script. I just can't figure it out, I tried everything.

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 01:22:13 AM »
Here is Gengetu with working music. Note that you can't reach her "true final phase" unless you haven't continued, so go for a 1cc you little pansies.

Danmaq (AKA the guy who made Danmakufu)

Mkm made Danmakufu, Danmaq made Concealed the Conclusion and The Alternative Age.

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »
Oops, didn't know that...

Solais

• Developer fairy
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »
Here is Gengetu with working music. Note that you can't reach her "true final phase" unless you haven't continued, so go for a 1cc you little pansies.

O_o

I've tried that when I was trying to fix it but it didn't worked for me. It is a truly strange script. But thanks anyway.

nintendonut888

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
Excellent. Thanks. =D

This is kind of a different subject, but is there a good custom shot type to use for stuff like this? I at least want to give the script a serious attempt, but none of the shot types I have are either feasible to use due to input lag or are...completely broken.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »
Holy mother of Batman!

Man, this may be waaaaaay to difficult for me, but it is pretty much great design from start to finish. I liiiike.

Although I found it pretty funny to once again find several ideas incorporated in this script that I had thought of myself before, such as the pulsating laser stars a liking of which I had played around with during the fourth contest but couldn't make worthwhile without the use of regular bullets.  :derp:
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »
This is kind of a different subject, but is there a good custom shot type to use for stuff like this? I at least want to give the script a serious attempt, but none of the shot types I have are either feasible to use due to input lag or are...completely broken.

Input lag is a computer issue. I suggest buying a computer to use for playing games, instead of a microwave. That, or the vsync patches.

As for good custom shot types... Not to toot my own horn too hard, but I see a good few people still playing with my Sanae player script, so it's probably a good'n :V

nintendonut888

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »
Input lag is a computer issue. I suggest buying a computer to use for playing games, instead of a microwave. That, or the vsync patches.

As for good custom shot types... Not to toot my own horn too hard, but I see a good few people still playing with my Sanae player script, so it's probably a good'n :V

I run the vsynch patch, but the native Reimu and Marisa shot types still have massive input lag.

Out of curiosity, what's the deal with that pure white shot type I see in various Danmakufu videos?

CK Crash

• boozer
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 12:33:07 AM »
The white ASCII players are the default, you probably downloaded a version of Danmakufu that replaces their graphics in the IMG folder. Massive input lag would definitely be a DMF or computer problem, not a problem with the player scripts themselves...