Author Topic: Gyakuten Touhou/Aya Shameimaru Ace Attorney 2 translation done! (Link on Page 8)  (Read 180866 times)

Ciel

• Green-Eyed Jealousy
Re: Gyakuten Touhou/Aya Shameimaru Ace Attorney 2 translation complete!
« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2015, 04:11:10 AM »
Ah, patch is up. I have been a fan of the first series, so I'm definitely going to try out the second!

Thank you for all the work placed into this, N-Forza and team!

Just some weirdo, move along!

« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2015, 02:50:08 AM »
I kinda made an account to tell you how thankful I am you made this patch. I really enjoyed the first game and second game. Thank you for all your efforts translating the game!

« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »
thanks for the translation, been enjoying it so far until chapter 4 which i was stuck at this point (spoiler warning):

Spoiler:
at chapter 4-3 cross exam 1, what am i supposed to do with her confession? tried to object with all evidence to no avail. goddamn tenshi for stealing the damn bell.

« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2015, 06:55:53 PM »
solution to that cross-ex:
Spoiler:
Press everything. Yes, really.  No, I don't get it either.                                                   

solutions to the next two cross-exs, because they are unintuitive as hell:

Spoiler:
Press everything, then present the detention cell statement to the first statement.

Spoiler:
Press everything, then present the remilia's statement to the second statement.     

All in all, I loved the game, right up until I spent an hour trying to find the solutions for these damn cross-exs.

« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2015, 11:47:13 PM »
solution to that cross-ex:
Spoiler:
Press everything. Yes, really.  No, I don't get it either.                                                   

solutions to the next two cross-exs, because they are unintuitive as hell:

Spoiler:
Press everything, then present the detention cell statement to the first statement.

Spoiler:
Press everything, then present the remilia's statement to the second statement.     

All in all, I loved the game, right up until I spent an hour trying to find the solutions for these damn cross-exs.

i see, thanks lad. actually, i think the next two cross-ex are bit easier to figure out where the contradictions are, you just need to not let
Spoiler:
tenshi
rustle your jimmies during the examinations

« Reply #215 on: April 05, 2015, 05:43:01 AM »
Edit: Deleted due to dumb question
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 06:39:45 AM by willie43516 »

« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »
thanks for making the patch!! i have no idea there's a sequel to Shin Gyakuten..

anyway, does anyone know how to get past cross-examination 6 in chapter 2?? i love this type of game but i also suck on playing it....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:29:57 AM by RoraChaa »

zephyredx

• Car = ma
« Reply #217 on: October 27, 2015, 07:14:24 AM »
Great translation! Thank you N-Forza and all other translators. I am enjoying it right now with my Touhou / Ace Attorney friends.

Any plans to translate Gyakuten Touhou 3?
Why is Youmu afraid of Unzan?

Because the things that her sword cannot cut are next to nun!

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #218 on: October 27, 2015, 11:04:25 AM »
Thanks, glad you like it!

I actually wasn't planning on it, partly because the reaction to finishing 2 wasn't anywhere near as huge as finishing 1, and partly because I am a whole lot busier nowadays. I might do Extra since that's a fair amount shorter, but that's a big "might".

zephyredx

• Car = ma
« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2015, 08:47:04 AM »
thanks for making the patch!! i have no idea there's a sequel to Shin Gyakuten..

anyway, does anyone know how to get past cross-examination 6 in chapter 2?? i love this type of game but i also suck on playing it....

Spoiler:
Press every statement. Make sure to present the appropriate evidence on those of those presses.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 09:20:29 AM by zephyredx »
Why is Youmu afraid of Unzan?

Because the things that her sword cannot cut are next to nun!

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2016, 06:27:46 AM »
really enjoyed this game though I think the first one is better and more complicated. But Chapter 4 is pretty nice. I really feel sorry for Satori
Spoiler:
because she was deceived by Tenshi.

I was hoping to see the 3rd game getting translated but I guess it won't happen, huh? Anyway, thanks for the translation and the hard work!!

Re: Gyakuten Touhou AKA Aya Shameimaru Ace Attorney translation complete!
« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2016, 12:18:13 PM »
GUESS WHAT?!

IT'S DONE!

Presenting the English translation patch for Gyakuten Touhou - Aya Shameimaru, Touhou Attorney: Beneath the Surface!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4f8ipp

Just plop it in the same folder as the game's .exe file and you're good to go.

Merry Christmas.

Link is dead. It says "The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later." Could you please reupload it?

N-Forza

« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
Weird, I thought I restored it. There's apparently a bug I need to investigate anyway so once I get around to it, I'll upload it. Hopefully it'll be before too long...

N-Forza

« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2016, 01:38:55 PM »
Okay, the patch has been fixed and reuploaded: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dxltdf

I'd like a more permanent place to put it but that can't be helped at the moment...

PapilLionesskort

• "Perfectly Immoral Moral Person"
  • Pretty much just lurking innocently
I'm sorry if it's not appropriate to ask, but where can you find the game itself?  ??? (And in the right thread, now.)
Write or fight, same thing. You might as well come out swinging either way.<3 Just not too hard, as that's no fun.

N-Forza

They don't sell the game itself anymore, but instead they have a greatest hits that bundles all five-six games in the series. I can sell you that through my services if you like.

Alternatively, they sell used copies for pretty cheap (about $4) if that is acceptable: http://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/186018977001

PapilLionesskort

• "Perfectly Immoral Moral Person"
  • Pretty much just lurking innocently
Ah, okay. I don't have the means for that, but thanks for the info, at least. :)
Write or fight, same thing. You might as well come out swinging either way.<3 Just not too hard, as that's no fun.

i'm very sad to see the that the expected results for the translation for the 2nd game were underwhelming i would however be very interested in trying to make it worth your time to complete the collection whether it means giving you an early donation encouragement and/or committing to buying X copies of the complete pack (honest i only need 1 copy you can just hold a raffle to give out the others free or something)

i do know you stated you have bigger things going on in your life which may make this request impossible regardless of my offers but i would like to stress i don't mind how long it takes to get it done. i can rest easy knowing at least someones working on it regardless of their pace

« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2016, 11:51:47 AM »
Okay, the patch has been fixed and reuploaded: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dxltdf

I'd like a more permanent place to put it but that can't be helped at the moment...

Awesome, thanks for all your help!

N-Forza

Ringo: I would absolutely love to continue translating the rest of the series, but it goes beyond the tepid response and the request to get more people to buy the games and is more because I'm a little too busy to take another side project of this magnitude at the moment. Maybe something will happen and I can pick it up again, but I can't promise anything.

Might be a little too late right now, but does anyone know the solution to the second game, Chapter 4 Cross Exam 3? I can't wrap my head around it.

« Reply #231 on: June 01, 2018, 02:46:01 AM »

Sorry for necropost.
Could someone reupload the latest patch for this game please.

Well, I'll join in on the necro! if it would be possible to re-upload the translation patch, I'd gladly appreciate it

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
I still had the game installed and patched, but didn't notice the bump in 2018  :(
Better late than never? Here you go (attached)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:49:03 AM by Tom »

I still had the game installed and patched, but didn't notice the bump in 2018  :(
Better late than never? Here you go (attached)

Well, thank you very much good sir! this translation patch can't just be found anywhere (afaik) so yours contribution was greatly appreciated!
If the translator is one day interested in translating the last entry (Gyakuten Touhou 3), that would be very nice!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:48:54 AM by Tom »