~Beyond the Border~ > The Special Anniversary Board

Pangya!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Seventh Holy Scripture:

--- Quote from: Edible on April 21, 2010, 09:24:40 PM ---Psh why play online when you can get the PSP version?

--- End quote ---

i agree. The AI is a bit unfair with the way it sinks putts every time but the plot and writing are a lot better than I expected. Uncle Bob's quest for fried chicken almost brought me to tears.

Also I can't play online because I don't speak Brazilian or Vietnamese.

Kojiremi:
I play Pangya. Mostly when not at school/on campus. like Spring Breaks, Summer/Winter Vacation. I still have the game installed and all that. So I could play anytime i want really. but i mostly go when on breaks or when a new great event happens or something. hehe. I'll play with anyone here if ya ask \o/

trancehime:
I quit playing pangya when I realized calculating shit for it was taking up too much of my time and brain

Valentinya:
Last time I ever played Pangya (the online version) was back before OGPlanet closed their servers. But I own the PSP version. Although I haven't played it much since my long trip to the city several months ago.

Well if everybody is actually seriously going to be playing I would gladly re-install the game and start playing again.  ;)

Benny1:
I actually wouldn't mind playing this some over the summer.  And I'm not kidding about the whole Hana papel hoodie comment, I really will buy that <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version