Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 145758 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #690 on: March 07, 2010, 05:04:03 AM »
>"Oh. Well...not gonna lie and say I enjoyed that, but I guess you didn't mean to be mean about it. You want to know why I do it? Because because if people don't try, nothing improves. I think we can agree that trying to make it so pain and suffering is an improvement, right? Maybe it is a purely human way of thinking, I don't know. If it is, I suppose you could argue it's trying to convert others and resisting natural impulses and all that, but...well, I'd say that's fine. I mean, they don't have to listen to me, I can't force them in any proper way. But if I can convince someone else to feel that way, even a little, it tells me that it's not just a purely human thing. And even if it is, it's still worth trying.
>"So, even with all that stuff you said? I do it because I think it's worth it."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #691 on: March 07, 2010, 05:14:03 AM »
> "I guess I was being a bit overkill on the knife topic, but then again that was the first time I have been involved in lethal combat so that is probably why I am so stuck on the knife topic."
> Try as hard as possible to stop making a big deal over the knife.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #692 on: March 22, 2010, 04:21:32 AM »
An update for y'all:

School is looking to be pure hell until the end of the semester.  I was trying to work on an update for tonight, but I hit some severe writer's block.

I want to continue this though instead of leaving it locked.  Therefore, expect sporadic updates until the end of the semester.  And by sporadic I mean once a week, hopefully more.  We shall see.

I will have something up later today though.