Author Topic: "Games you're playing right now" Thread or something  (Read 141079 times)

Formless God

Re: "Games you're playing right now" Thread or something
« Reply #990 on: July 22, 2010, 04:13:45 AM »
Singularity.

RENKOOOOOOOOOOO :getdown:

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #991 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »
Finally finished HL2. I thought before starting to battle one alien invasion, I should properly finish the other one. Although I still need to play episode 1 and 2.

It was a great game, even though it wasn't really that challenging. Well, except for certain jumping parts and one or two puzzles that took me way longer than they should have.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

« Reply #992 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »
My save for Persona 4 just got corrupted, so I have to look for something else.

I'm thinking of playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted, just for those amazing cutscenes.

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #993 on: July 23, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »
I just got Disgaea Infinite and my friend let me borrow Blazblue.  So after months of inactivity my PSP is finally getting some us outside of a music player.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #994 on: July 23, 2010, 02:46:40 AM »
So, longest running thread to reach 1000?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Matsuri

« Reply #995 on: July 23, 2010, 02:50:39 AM »
I am playing a mixture of Sakura Taisen V, DeathSmiles, and Ibara Arrange.

Closed! \o/