Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 176217 times)

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #600 on: January 13, 2010, 03:56:31 PM »
> 'What did you mean with 'side of evil'? ....Tewi, what have you done during this incident?'

Tewi having her own army is never a good thing.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #601 on: January 13, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »
> Oh shit! Time paradox!
> I need to steal Sana's hat back from Pesco

You're not sure why, but you think there was a time paradox.

>"Do you have a mirror I can borrow? I need to cut my hair."
> This isn't what we ask first of someone in power!
> "How have things been since the INCIDENT? I've come to the conclusion that something like this should never happen again, and I'm trying to gather allies."

You ponder asking about a mirror, but really you don't think she has one in the middle of a bamboo forest. You ask how shes been, and restate the whole thing about trying to prevent this happening again.

"Its been awesome! Its like an extended vacation with an army, and all the free time in the world. Really, no one cares about the bamboo anyway. We're more than ready to get rid of them if they do try anything, too. We just let you through because you're harmless on your own."

> 'Crack Pesco's nuts for me will ya?'

You're not sure who Pesco is, But Tewi understands and makes a note to crack them. You feel a bit of pity for that person. You can see she upgraded her hammer, and shes fingering it a bit...

> 'What did you mean with 'side of evil'? ....Tewi, what have you done during this incident?'

Tewi having her own army is never a good thing.

You're inclined to agree with that.

"Played the Damsel in Distress, of course! Straight to getting the nice kingdom at the end."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #602 on: January 13, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »
> 'Momiji got sold out by Aya. Should we help her?'

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #603 on: January 13, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »
> 'Damsel in Distress? Who were the Prince and the Dragon?'

Chaore

« Reply #604 on: January 13, 2010, 08:42:52 PM »
> 'Momiji got sold out by Aya. Should we help her?'

You're pretty sure that can't happen, as well, Aya is busy being downtroddenly soldiery.

> 'Damsel in Distress? Who were the Prince and the Dragon?'

"You should know who the dragon is, Silly Evil Chen. The prince was obviously that rabbit over there."

She motions to an ordinary Rabbit. It waves.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #605 on: January 13, 2010, 09:09:33 PM »
> But Momiji is going PUPPY EYES all over Ran

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #606 on: January 13, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
> Say Tewi, have you seen anyone else beside your fellow rabbits? And is their something of the Eientei building left? Like Eirin's laboratory?'

Chaore

« Reply #607 on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:34 PM »
> But Momiji is going PUPPY EYES all over Ran

You're quite certain this is the wrong time frame for this!

> Say Tewi, have you seen anyone else beside your fellow rabbits? And is their something of the Eientei building left? Like Eirin's laboratory?'

"Just the usual! And less of the usual, given the situation. You think you guys would've left something down here, but nope, you guys just completely wiped it off the map."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #608 on: January 13, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »
> You start to wonder why Tewi talks like the Cheshire Cat.
> Ask if Tewi would want to join the other forces of Gensokyo, like the Bug Kingdom, Fairy Squad or Spider Legion (or the Crowslut Tengu Empire if it needs to be).

Chaore

« Reply #609 on: January 13, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
> You start to wonder why Tewi talks like the Cheshire Cat.
> Ask if Tewi would want to join the other forces of Gensokyo, like the Bug Kingdom, Fairy Squad or Spider Legion (or the Crowslut Tengu Empire if it needs to be).

You assume shes probably gotten lazy and traded her lies for crazyness.

You ask her about joining forces with the rest of Gensokyo.

"What, And deal with them? Its not like they've had reason to bother us before, so they can't now."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #610 on: January 14, 2010, 06:35:55 PM »
> Ask if Tewi is having any problems, just for a quest, though you doubt she has any problems with her army.
> Ask if you could refresh yourself there, like eat a bit, take a rest and cut your hair.

Chaore

« Reply #611 on: January 14, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »
> Ask if Tewi is having any problems, just for a quest, though you doubt she has any problems with her army.
> Ask if you could refresh yourself there, like eat a bit, take a rest and cut your hair.

You ask Tewi if shes having any problems, also, for hospitality. Just for a bit.

"Nope! To both! Rabbits are surprisingly well behaved when you give them enough vacation time. Besides, I don't take care of that stuff."

You can tell she is a terrible leader.

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #612 on: January 14, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »
>commit treason

The five magic rolling stones

Chaore

« Reply #613 on: January 14, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »
>commit treason

You can't really commit treason without you know. Something to betray.

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #614 on: January 14, 2010, 09:50:44 PM »
>commit treason against tewi by hunting wabbits

The five magic rolling stones

Chaore

« Reply #615 on: January 14, 2010, 09:53:44 PM »
>commit treason against tewi by hunting wabbits

You contemplate if you should try and hunt some rabbits. You...really don't know why you would. You decide against it as such.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #616 on: January 14, 2010, 10:10:22 PM »
> Ask if she has any spare dresses. Your current one isn't very modest, and doesn't match your new badass cape.

Chaore

« Reply #617 on: January 14, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »
> Ask if she has any spare dresses. Your current one isn't very modest, and doesn't match your new badass cape.

You realize you may want a new dress, your old one is torn and all. You ask Tewi if she has a spare.

"Nope! I could just get you something else, if you want though!"

...You have a feeling this could end in shenanigans. Do you accept?

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #618 on: January 14, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »
> On the one hand, shenanigans. On the other hand, Tewi.
> Go for it.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #619 on: January 14, 2010, 10:29:39 PM »
> Go for it.

I second this. Atleast WE can get a laugh out of this, and Tewi wouldn't do anything dangerous to dear Chen.....right?

Chaore

« Reply #620 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »
> Go for it.

You figure you might as well. People'll talk otherwise. Tewi hops off her throne and motions for you to follow

You're not sure what just happened. Well, no, You are, but you feel like you shouldn't. Tewi grins on her throne and thumbs up. "Grade A, Look like a real villian, Chenny!" You do have to admit, this makes you feel rather snappily dressed.

You have LOST your Old Red Dress [Torn].

You've gained Reisen's Old Clothes. You are currently wearing these.

You're still not sure how Tewi got these, she probably stole them at some point and time. You're not sure why she hid them, though. It's also surprising they fit you, you didn't figure you grew that much. You feel silly with the BOX HAT on now, so you took it off. You've that pin anyway.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #621 on: January 14, 2010, 10:45:31 PM »
> Makes you wonder if Reisen's missing because she fell in battle....or because she doesn't want anyone to see her lacking clothes...
> Thank Tewi, and ask her if your hair's alright.

Chaore

« Reply #622 on: January 14, 2010, 10:53:01 PM »
> Makes you wonder if Reisen's missing because she fell in battle....or because she doesn't want anyone to see her lacking clothes...
> Thank Tewi, and ask her if your hair's alright.

You're not really sure, You'd imagine she'd fight to the last for Eientei. Though, You do remember the rumors that got out about how she got here. You're rather certain these are rather old clothes though, Probably around the point where Eirin stole the moon.

You thank Tewi regardless, and ask how she thinks your hair is.

"Hmm. Doesn't fit you, at least, not that long. I do have to say you don't look half bad with it though."

You're not sure if shes sincere or not.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #623 on: January 14, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »
> Equipment optimized!
   Class Change: Kitty Traveler ----> Nuclear Agent! +50 bad-assery! +25 hygiene!
> Also, since you're hair is 'apparently' fine (though you aren't sure tro trust Tewi about this), does this mean the hair cut quest is complete?
> Say good bye to Tewi, and head back to Suika to discuss the situation underground.

Chaore

« Reply #624 on: January 14, 2010, 11:21:05 PM »
> Equipment optimized!
   Class Change: Kitty Traveler ----> Nuclear Agent! +50 bad-assery! +25 hygiene!
> Also, since you're hair is 'apparently' fine (though you aren't sure to trust Tewi about this), does this mean the hair cut quest is complete?
> Say good bye to Tewi, and head back to Suika to discuss the situation underground.

You bid goodbye to Tewi. You make sure to avoid the traps on your way out.

Its the second part that keeps it from complete, mostly. You'll have to take care of it later.

You head to SUIKA'S PAD, Yuugi appears to be out for the moment, you exchange greetings and update her on the underground. You're sure Yamame wouldn't be THAT mad about little ol' Suika knowing.

"Huh, The Earth Spiders and the Bucketkai survived? I guess they were just far enough from the blast... That vertical tunnel sounds interesting, too. But what the hell is a land shark, and why did you catch it in a web?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #625 on: January 14, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
> 'If we didn't it would have cut everyone up to pieces. Also, we wanted to examine the poluting water source it was guarding. That water source is making the lake so filthy, but we don't know how to clean it up. Do you have any ideas regarding this or the bottomless pit?'

Chaore

« Reply #626 on: January 14, 2010, 11:35:50 PM »
> 'If we didn't it would have cut everyone up to pieces. Also, we wanted to examine the poluting water source it was guarding. That water source is making the lake so filthy, but we don't know how to clean it up. Do you have any ideas regarding this or the bottomless pit?'

Suika huhms. You think you may have a-

"Pit is definitely magic. Pretty bad kind, Obviously made by something or someone. Normally this would be best used to protect yourself from being caught, but why over such a long time? At that, Who? Its a rare spell, so I don't know who'd be able to do it, but they'd be damn strong. May not be best to break it, at least, alone.

The Shark is easy. Its guarding a pit, normally I'd say that this is to lure in some food, but its definitely improperly aimed. None of the fairies would come down, and it'd be way too long before someone who would discovered it. At that, Its a familiar, they don't typically need to eat, sans demons, aye? So the poison is probably an unintended effect. Either the shark or something in that pool is causing it. The question is who would want to hide something there, for how long, and what?"

-sked and got exactly what you wanted in a surprising manner. You're frightened if this is due to her being less drunk.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #627 on: January 14, 2010, 11:46:41 PM »
> 'Would the pool return to normal if we destroy the shark? .....Say, Suika, are you in for a fight against a certain aquatic predator?'
> 'You have some knowledge on making black holes, don't you? Isn't the endless pit basically the same thing? Can't you dispell it?'

Chaore

« Reply #628 on: January 14, 2010, 11:57:34 PM »
> 'Would the pool return to normal if we destroy the shark? .....Say, Suika, are you in for a fight against a certain aquatic predator?'
> 'You have some knowledge on making black holes, don't you? Isn't the endless pit basically the same thing? Can't you dispell it?'

You ask her about Destroying the shark.

"Possibly. It does just plain depend on what caused the pollution, You'll likely just have to check the water....though, diving right in is ill-advised."

You say something foolish next.

"Of course not. This is completely different, I make my black holes by making a mass dense enough to make one. Its completely different than this spell you mentioned."

Really, You should know better.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #629 on: January 15, 2010, 12:07:45 AM »
Really, You should know better.

:(

> 'But all in all, I think the spiders will be be happy to have that menace of their backs. And you'll never know, perhaps it'll remove the pollution anyway. Or when the familliar is gone, the true culprit might show up to watch over it's devilish project or take revenge for the destruction of it's familliar. Then we can confront it! The familliar's destruction might even weaken the culprit, assuming it made a permanent, life-bonding contract.'