Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 176226 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2010, 06:12:14 AM »
>ask about the Aki Sisters
>Ask how Yuugi survived the underground going boom

"The Harvest godesses? Another indefinate, Given the general mellow harvests, I'd assume they're not here... I doubt they're dead though, she probably wouldn't bother with them."

Yuugi grins and pumps a fist dramatically. "An explosion isn't the proper way to kill an Oni!"

Suika sighs in response. "It didn't stop that from killing a great deal of those that were living down below, though. Theres a few other Oni than us, so it seems like only the strongest survived the blast..."

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2010, 12:50:22 PM »
> We need to find Koishi to figure out the FAMILIAR in us. Add to quests.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #272 on: January 02, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
> Won't do us any good though if she was underground during the explosion.
> Inform Suika of our plan to reinstate a Hakurei shrine maiden and make Yukari pay.
> Also, we may want to go to the site of the former Moriya Shrine to look for clues of their disappearance.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »
> Ask Suika if we can take a bite out of her. The summer heat is unbearable :(

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2010, 04:20:09 PM »
She seems to wander to the upper ground as seen in SA Extra, so it doesn't hurt to try and look for her.

>Ask if Suika remember/know who we are, and if she can think of any way/thing for us to use for putting HER into a really long sleep so we can get more day outs.

Chaore

« Reply #275 on: January 02, 2010, 06:05:42 PM »
> Inform Suika of our plan to reinstate a Hakurei shrine maiden and make Yukari pay.
> Also, we may want to go to the site of the former Moriya Shrine to look for clues of their disappearance.
She seems to wander to the upper ground as seen in SA Extra, so it doesn't hurt to try and look for her.

>Ask if Suika remember/know who we are, and if she can think of any way/thing for us to use for putting HER into a really long sleep so we can get more day outs.

You ponder if Koishi is still alive, on one hand, she likely wouldn't survive an explosion like Yuugi, on the other, she might have been top side. You'd think she'd be mad that someone blew her sister up though. You're really unsure.

You decide to inform Suika about the idea of reinstating a new Hakurei Shrine maiden, SHE is presumed dead after all, you don't want to start a panic yet. She blinks, crossing her arms.

"A new shrine maiden? 'Course we need one, but Reimu died way before she could have kids ya know. We have no one to take over the bloodline, and I dunno half the stuff Reimu had hidden around the shrine for training..."

You're pretty sure she remembers you. You do ask if she has any idea about having someone sleep more often.

"Well, You can always have them get drunk enough they pass out, always works for me."

You don't think shes even eaten much lately, that plan is out...

> Ask Suika if we can take a bite out of her. The summer heat is unbearable :(

You're not sure why you want to bite Suika! Besides, Its mid-fall!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
> "Hmmmmmm..."
> "Things are gonna get even trickier though if we don't find a new shrine maiden..."
> Ask Suika if she can take us to the site of the former Moriya Shrine.

Chaore

« Reply #277 on: January 02, 2010, 06:56:33 PM »
> "Hmmmmmm..."
> "Things are gonna get even trickier though if we don't find a new shrine maiden..."
> Ask Suika if she can take us to the site of the former Moriya Shrine.

"Well yeah, even I can tell that the barrier is pretty much dying... Damn, I suppose you're right, but where are we going to find a suitable replacement?"

You ask Suika about going to the former Moriya shrine.

"The Moriya shrine? Sure, I can take ya. The tengu wouldn't dare risk losing our support. When do ya wanna leave?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #278 on: January 02, 2010, 07:08:30 PM »
> "As soon as possible would be best."
> If possible, get Roc and Yuugi to come as well.
> "In response to your previous question though, if we want to find a shrine maiden, we may need to visit the... Human Village."
> Cringe at the thought.

Chaore

« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »
> "As soon as possible would be best."
> If possible, get Roc and Yuugi to come as well.
> "In response to your previous question though, if we want to find a shrine maiden, we may need to visit the... Human Village."
> Cringe at the thought.

Suika nods, Stretching and standing up. Roc and Yuugi seem to be having fun, so you don't want to bother them. You also add in your last part, with a cringe.

"Ah, Damn, you're right there... I don't really think anyone would ever take a youkai shrine-maiden, easy as the idea is. ...Haven't seen the bloody village in ages, thou, and I imagine they're plumb racist to a point at this time now..."

As you and Suika begin to head out, Yuugi perks up and says something. "'Ey, Hold on a moment Cat-gal! Cannae get a chat with you an' your bird for a moment on your own before ya go?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2010, 08:21:45 PM »
> "Huh? Ah... Sure."
> Talk to Yuugi with Roc.
> When talk is over, head with Suika to the site of the former shrine.

Fightest

« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
> Note that getting a familiar out of us would make infiltrating the Human Village so much easier. That quest should take priority.

Chaore

« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2010, 09:25:29 PM »
> Note that getting a familiar out of us would make infiltrating the Human Village so much easier. That quest should take priority.

It would! You put it on lowest priority, you really don't want to go back there...

> "Huh? Ah... Sure."
> Talk to Yuugi with Roc.
> When talk is over, head with Suika to the site of the former shrine.

Suika leaves to get ready while you stay behind, Yuugi looks shifty-eyed and calls you in closer.

"I'll cut to tha chase, Ya noticed Suika has been acting...different, Aye? Namely, She didn't take her gourd down for the trip now, did she?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2010, 09:50:29 PM »
> "Aw dammit.  Is something up?"

Fightest

« Reply #284 on: January 02, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »
> "I can only hope she gave up drinking, right? To be able to shoulder some responsibility to hold a community together after the INCIDENT? Surely that's good?"
> Pause.
> "Or am I being too optimistic?"

Chaore

« Reply #285 on: January 02, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »
> "Aw dammit.  Is something up?"

"Of course somethin' is up! I wouldn't be talkin' to ya anyway!"

> "I can only hope she gave up drinking, right? To be able to shoulder some responsibility to hold a community together after the INCIDENT? Surely that's good?"
> Pause.
> "Or am I being too optimistic?"

Yuugi spits out some sake in time to your claim.

"Give up DRINKING?! What are you, daft! No Oni would EVER do that! Shes been drinkin' a helluva lot less though, and its worrying me incredibly. Shes on a whole 'nother level of drunken than before! Do you have any idea what this means?"

Fightest

« Reply #286 on: January 02, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »
> Time to step up. We've got some responsibility on our hands to fix this mess.
> Grab Yuugi by the shoulders and attempt (and probably fail) to shake her a bit.
> "This might be for the better! She's bright and charismatic, she could hold everyone together. That's what we need, right? A cogent community? From then on everyone can recover, repopulate, re-establish the status quo! As a drunkard she wouldn't function as such, and maybe that's how she's meant to be, but at this stage we've all got a responsibility to everyone else to fix our land, and if sacrifices need to be made, then goshdarnit they should be made!"
> Step back, turn away slightly, look back at Yuugi with a gleam in our eye.
> "Don't worry, I've got my eye on her. I'll take the gourd with me, just in case, won't let her see it. It's a dangerous place out there, wish us luck."
> Walk away into the sunset. (Hope there's a sunset there to make us look cool)

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #287 on: January 02, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
>"Well when Humans get stressed, they start drinking. Maybe when Oni get stressed, they stop?"
>Also suggest the fact that she's been affected badly by THE INCIDENT

The five magic rolling stones

Chaore

« Reply #288 on: January 02, 2010, 10:30:40 PM »
> Time to step up. We've got some responsibility on our hands to fix this mess.
> Grab Yuugi by the shoulders and attempt (and probably fail) to shake her a bit.
> "This might be for the better! She's bright and charismatic, she could hold everyone together. That's what we need, right? A cogent community? From then on everyone can recover, repopulate, re-establish the status quo! As a drunkard she wouldn't function as such, and maybe that's how she's meant to be, but at this stage we've all got a responsibility to everyone else to fix our land, and if sacrifices need to be made, then goshdarnit they should be made!"
> Step back, turn away slightly, look back at Yuugi with a gleam in our eye.
> "Don't worry, I've got my eye on her. I'll take the gourd with me, just in case, won't let her see it. It's a dangerous place out there, wish us luck."
> Walk away into the sunset. (Hope there's a sunset there to make us look cool)

Yuugi blinks at your sudden outburst and looks shocked and surprised for a moment. Before she goes all slanty eyed and yanks you back with a sudden start. "Wait wait wait, Do you even know what you're suggesting! Not drinking is bad, very bad! Sure, Shes more stable, but do you know what that means! Shes more capable, cunning! She could ruin all of us forever!"

>"Well when Humans get stressed, they start drinking. Maybe when Oni get stressed, they stop?"
>Also suggest the fact that she's been affected badly by THE INCIDENT

"Wouldn't doubt its connected, yeah."

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #289 on: January 02, 2010, 10:31:43 PM »
>Suggest to have a massive drinking party tonight, and get Suika in the mood for booze.

Chaore

« Reply #290 on: January 02, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »
>Suggest to have a massive drinking party tonight, and get Suika in the mood for booze.

"...well, tha' could work. But shes been a really mud stick really. Shes becoming...eeh, responsible..."

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #291 on: January 02, 2010, 10:38:49 PM »
>"I'll talk to her about it while we go to the shrine, 'kay?"
>And with that, leave.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #292 on: January 02, 2010, 10:56:41 PM »
> TETRIS!

Chaore

« Reply #293 on: January 02, 2010, 11:02:38 PM »
>"I'll talk to her about it while we go to the shrine, 'kay?"
>And with that, leave.

Yuugi sighs, nodding. "I get the feeling you don't understand the importance, but I hope you'll at least try..."

You leave, taking the ONI GOURD with you.

> TETRIS!

>No.

Fightest

« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »
> To the Moriya Shrine with Suika and ROC.
> Strike up conversation with Suika along the way, ask how she's been doing with the tengu after the INCIDENT.
> Ask how the Shrine Maiden died. Weren't the Spell Card Rules non-trivially bypassed?

Chaore

« Reply #295 on: January 02, 2010, 11:33:41 PM »
> To the Moriya Shrine with Suika and ROC.
> Strike up conversation with Suika along the way, ask how she's been doing with the tengu after the INCIDENT.
> Ask how the Shrine Maiden died. Weren't the Spell Card Rules non-trivially bypassed?

THE ROC stays behind, You're sure Yuugi and him are getting along fine though.

You start talking with Suika along the way to the shrine. You kind of end up repeating to the same lines of how you've been doing, though Suika gets it.

"The Tengu are pretty stubborn, but they've not been driving us too hard. As it stands we're really the last of the Oni, and we're useful to them. That nice rock wall of theirs? Our work. Hell, You really put them on the defensive with that bird, they'll probably end up praising us more over it. They don't ask much, but their attitude is worrying..."

You pause before bringing up the subject, you can't imagine it's too well in Suika's liking.

"Ah? I suppose she didn't tell you EXACTLY what she did, did she... Yeah, the spell card system was absolute. Breakin' em meant hell coming down on your head alright, but well... There wasn't a physical manifestation of the system to prevent the rules from being broken, it was just your ass if you broke 'em. She broke 'em, And she took on the hell that came at her. Got what she deserved in the end though..."

Fightest

« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2010, 11:47:55 PM »
> We need to build up a power-base.
> Think back to what happened to the immortals. Despite not having a good time of being in space, there would be a regular period where they would be conscious enough to apply an impulse to themselves to move towards Gensokyo and eventually crash into it. What they would need is a guiding beacon of sorts to direct their momentum towards.
> Do we know what happened to Marisa? If not, ask Suika. If she didn't make it, we'll need Yuka.
> Ask Suika what her plans for the future are.

Chaore

« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2010, 12:43:43 AM »
> We need to build up a power-base.
> Think back to what happened to the immortals. Despite not having a good time of being in space, there would be a regular period where they would be conscious enough to apply an impulse to themselves to move towards Gensokyo and eventually crash into it. What they would need is a guiding beacon of sorts to direct their momentum towards.
> Do we know what happened to Marisa? If not, ask Suika. If she didn't make it, we'll need Yuka.
> Ask Suika what her plans for the future are.

You probably do. This is kind of whats broken everything in the first base.

You're not aware of what being in a vacuum means, do you. They're pretty much constantly imploding over and over, Eirin probably could whip something up to help with that, if she weren't also exploding, if shes even immortal, you're not very sure if she is or not... At that, You've no idea where they are or how long it'd take them to get here. You should pretty much consider them lost. You could consider a beacon if Kaguya found a way, sure.

You're forgetting a lot lately, in fact, its like that last battle is completely gone from your memory. You're pretty sure Suika would know what happened to Marisa. You ask her.

"Marisa? Well... I really hate to say it, But I don't think she made it. Haven't seen her since she fought Yukari, for one thing. I don't want to put myself too important, but I'd like to believe she'd try and talk to me! Or well... Not just leave Reimu's corpse there..."

Suika trails off, but you're pretty sure she made her point. Marisa and Reimu were friends, You doubt she'd treat the death of her friend so lightly. ...atleast you think. You can't really tell with her, after all. You really hope she isn't about to be Yukari 2.0. You also hope Yuka is alive, atleast!

You ask Suika what she has planned for the future. She shrugs.

"We've got a good thing with the Tengu, I'm not about to break it. So I'll probably hang around here."

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2010, 05:59:31 AM »
> Try giving Suika her gourd back. say something to the affect of "You forgot this back at the house. Yuugi said you might want it"

> What about Alice? Or Mystia? What about Nue and Kogasa? Kourin? We're going to need as many people as we can to fight HER!!

> Remeber that Sakuya's room at the mansion was blocked off. THERE MUST BE SO MUCH BOOTY BACK THERE
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2010, 06:05:01 AM »
> Try giving Suika her gourd back. say something to the affect of "You forgot this back at the house. Yuugi said you might want it"

> What about Alice? Or Mystia? What about Nue and Kogasa? Kourin? We're going to need as many people as we can to fight HER!!

> Remeber that Sakuya's room at the mansion was blocked off. THERE MUST BE SO MUCH BOOTY BACK THERE

You decide to subtly mention you brought Suika's gourd to her. She blinks before taking it from you with a nod.

"I suppose that is true, lots more to this ol' thing than just a bottomless supply of sake!"

You're not sure that solved it though.

You're almost certain you'd get the same answer for Alice, I mean, she was with Marisa and Reimu... Mystia you'd be better off asking Wriggle about. Come to think of it, You're not sure if Yukari ever attacked those crazy Buddhists! You'd probably get a negative from Suika though.

You're absolutely certain Kourin is still alive, She never did forget trying to kill him.

Sakuya's room being blocked off is indeed a bit troublesome, You'll have to find a way to unblock it... All those knives!