Author Topic: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00d)  (Read 81862 times)

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
Re: ????? ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00d)
« Reply #990 on: November 08, 2009, 11:22:58 PM »
Seconding SRWI wheh we can do it, and I wish I could see the art right now ;_;

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00d)
« Reply #991 on: November 08, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »
What's SRT? Is that like Sakura Taisen, where people feel the need to replace the word "war" with "taisen" just to make it sound more Japanese? If it is Super Robot Wars, I've never played one of those. :\ Besides, don't those stereotypically have over-the-top voice actors?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #992 on: November 08, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »
What's SRT? Is that like Sakura Taisen, where people feel the need to replace the word "war" with "taisen" just to make it sound more Japanese? If it is Super Robot Wars, I've never played one of those. :\ Besides, don't those stereotypically have over-the-top voice actors?
Yeah its Super Robot Wars, And like Sakura Taisen, its pretty much ALMOST Japan only, hence why I use taisen instead. (Sakura Taisen is coming to the states though, With the one game in America too!  :V )

And only (Mostly) the Playstation Versions, Not even the DS ones have voice actors. And of course its over the top, You've got the likes of Getter and Mazinger going at it! its a crime not to have it over the top!

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #993 on: November 08, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »
It's not always over-the-top, though...

...Then again, Gunbuster.  Heh, Gunbuster~<3

Ahem.

But... Seeing how there's interest in a SRPG-style Ijiyatsu game, I'm going to offer my (slightly better than mediocre in my eyes) writing skills for some of the script if it ever becomes more that a pipedream~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #994 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »
Figured i'd get this out of the way now: 1.00e is here~
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook