~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
Anthony and Nobu (Season 1)
(1/10) > >>
helvetica:
This thread is for the lovely lady Anthony to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Nobu.
Nobu:
Oh An-chan~

You don't mind if I call you that, do you? I think it's a cute nickname to match a cute person.  ;)

Sorry.. I couldn't resist, but i'm sure you're used to it. I know this may be a bit forward.. but I'd like to get to know you better. There's something about you.. Let's just say i'm interested. I hope that doesn't scare you off, but I figured I should just be up front with it.
ES-Anthy:
Well, I'm fine with the nick name, I sorta like Nick names. and I'm glad you at least try to go up front first, I like people like that.

If you wanted to know me a little bit more, I like people who are the underdog, since they always have a challenge in front of them and they always go up and face it, I just enjoy seeing their determination.

but for now Nobu you have long way to go~
Nobu:
O-oh? So you mean to tell me that I actually have... a chance? :3 I think my heart just skipped a beat. It may be a long way to go, but I think it's a journey worth taking.

So... what types of guys/girls/something-in-betweens do you like? I'm very versatile, if you know what I mean. ;)

And of course, if there's anything you'd like to know about me, go ahead and ask!
ES-Anthy:
Well, I like all different kinds of people, I just don't like the ones that act like they're king of the world or something I like that, or people who put on a false front, I really like it when people are truthful with me, and caring too~

and now I want to know something about you Nobu, what do you like to do in your free time?~
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version