Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63797 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #510 on: May 08, 2009, 12:38:25 AM »
So are you happy or sad that school's almost over for you? I'm confused...

I'm sad that school's almost over, yes. Today we released the yearbooks in a huge Yearbook Party, and I got to write messages to all these people that I've known and loved for seven years. It was all quite touching and now I'm entirely emotionally drained.

Tomorrow we have the Senior Assembly, which is precisely a week before we graduate, during which the school sends us off with speeches, the choir teacher remixes a song for us (last year, this was what she did for the class of '08), and we walk through long rows of teachers who wish us well. Everybody cries and sobs, and it's all very exhilarating.

... I just realized that I'm graduating with the Class of 200(9).

AWESOME!!!!

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #511 on: May 08, 2009, 12:43:59 AM »
Yeah, I'm going to be really sad when I graduate. I may be rather cold towards most people I know at school, but I like most of them. :(

Also, that means you have a little over a week to beat MS normal and hold Shinki's head as your diploma (or whatever it was). :O

... damn, you're right.

TIME TO THROW MYSELF AT MYSTIC SQUARE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

GOGO!

Also:

Oh! Oh! I'm good at danmaku, can I come along? *makes puppy eyes*

... no.

:V

B-but if we're to conquer the galaxy, you need a good pilot for your ship!

That's what sexy Time Lords and Ladies are for.

Fine, you can come. =P Just because I like you. And you can help me lrn2dodge, and I can teach you drawing techniques.

Yay! I don't recall you ever helping with my drawings other than moral support though...>_>

:V

I'm honestly not sure how to start giving you tips, and I've been much too busy. Someday you and I should have a drawing jam session here on MoTK and I can give you pointers as you go.

Maybe. I'm still waiting for the inspiration to draw though...;)

Also, I'm afraid even my keyboard is starting to betray me. D: I have confirmed control lag in Touhou for my right arrow key. I don't know if it's something that has just popped up or has always been there, but it's driving me crazy.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:09:07 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Easy Mode

« Reply #512 on: May 08, 2009, 12:58:22 AM »
You guys are lucky.
I'm just going into high school. I'll be going to an Alt high school. Not the usual Fremont High whatever. Fremont's in the middle of fucking nowhere, and Utah Alt schools are fun!
Right now I go to a school with 83% white population, most of which have horses, farms, and money. I need out. I can't wait.
But still, moving up is gonna suck. :c

My school is awesome. Our population is as follows:
    * Hispanic 33.2%
    * White 30.4%
    * Black 29.1%
    * Asian 6.4%
    * Native American 0.9%

So yeah, it's relatively well-rounded compared to a lot of other schools.

Holy fuck, I forgot there was such a thing as diversity!
I need to get out of Utah.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:15:14 AM by Tsundere Mode »

nintendonut888

« Reply #513 on: May 08, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »
The racial ratio (tee hee) in our school is pretty balanced as well. I don't know any exact figures, but I'd say there are as many hispanic kids at our school as white, and only a small amount less asian.

Means I have to hear more Spanish though, which IMO is one of the more irritating languages to hear when you don't understand it.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

« Reply #514 on: May 08, 2009, 03:48:18 AM »
Trancehime, I have no idea what you're talking about. HRtP Makai route stinks. The stages are boring and the bosses have some unfair BS going on.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #515 on: May 08, 2009, 04:00:19 AM »
Trancehime, I have no idea what you're talking about. HRtP Makai route stinks. The stages are boring and the bosses have some unfair BS going on.

Subjective lol

(Jigoku has less BS)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

nintendonut888

« Reply #516 on: May 08, 2009, 04:11:53 AM »
It does! I just 1cc'd hard on that route. Sure it may be because it has more levels that are basically there to bomb and get a ton of 1ups, but I like my game fun and not hard like the 1up-barren Makai route.

Plus Konngara's fight is really fun~

Contempt

« Reply #517 on: May 08, 2009, 04:13:05 AM »
Speaking of racial ratios...

I remember a racial war type thing happened at my high school. Soooo many messed up things happened, the school even went in to lock down once.

Oh wow. Sorry to hear about that.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 04:39:22 AM by Sakuramochi »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #518 on: May 08, 2009, 04:39:00 AM »
Holy fuck, I forgot there was such a thing as diversity!
I need to get out of Utah.

For various reasons, too. Here at my school not only is everyone different countries and ethnicities, everyone speaks different languages and practices different religions. In terms of languages, we have Oromo, Cambodian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, English, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese (we have a class on this now), German, you name it, we have it. And we practice religions ranging from Christianity to Catholicism to Islam to Agnosticism to Mormonism to Taoism to Wicca to Buddhism to Russian Orthodox to Atheism and everything else in between.

The fact that we've all been thrown together and forced to come together or die apart because of IB is what has made us restrain ourselves to the point that we have achieved such harmony between us all. That's why no matter how many times I hear religion rants, I disagree with them, because that is not my experience with these wonderful people of faith at all. If anything, their faiths all seem to add to their convictions, in a very good way.

On the plus side, though, I imagine it must be nice in Utah. Here in Colorado we have mountains, forests, deserts, and a wildly erratic climate. How is it over there?

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #519 on: May 08, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »
The racial ratio (tee hee) in our school is pretty balanced as well. I don't know any exact figures, but I'd say there are as many hispanic kids at our school as white, and only a small amount less asian.

Means I have to hear more Spanish though, which IMO is one of the more irritating languages to hear when you don't understand it.

Actually it's more irritating that one could safely guess that they're A) Illegal Aliens or B) The Children of Illegal Aliens

Now for my school, the racial balance was heavily shifted towards Caucasian and Asian, some Hispanic, and more or less a handful of Blacks. 

We used to have a joke about the number of black people in our school, "Oh no, I'm gonna get fucked up by all the black kids here, all five of them."

nintendonut888

« Reply #520 on: May 08, 2009, 05:00:27 AM »
Well, very few if any people here don't know English. Back when I was in elementary school though, there were a ton of hispanic kids who didn't know English. There were actually activities that screwed you over if you didn't know Spanish back then, that was how prevalent it was.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #521 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:03 AM »

Just for you A-F, and for giving me the most dubious of ideas, I applaud you.

Yes sir, what no reaction from our Trance?

(don't click this link, you will regret it plenty)

I love you mang.

Oh, congrats on graduation too Ruro.

I just realized I am officially graduated (after graduation ceremony on September 9th, 2009)

YES NO SHIT

I been (9)ed
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

« Reply #522 on: May 08, 2009, 06:41:16 AM »
Oh wow, I've been probated again...this time on the Touhou channel. I am just awesome.

Guess I can't chat tomorrow then...>_>

Wouldn't mind anyone bringing up the question of why. Unless it was me doing my classic "enter, see bad video, leave" schtick, I don't see why they'd place a one day ban on me.

I mean, I can still watch videos and all that, but I wanna comment too! D:

You know what'd suck? If I were probated again and had all ties to the community cut off.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:20:57 AM by nintendonut888 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #523 on: May 08, 2009, 07:20:32 AM »
Yes sir, what no reaction from our Trance?

(don't click this link, you will regret it plenty)

I love you mang.

Oh, congrats on graduation too Ruro.

I just realized I am officially graduated (after graduation ceremony on September 9th, 2009)

YES NO SHIT

I been ⑨ed

Now you made me want to look at it.

So I looked at it. And now I regret it. You sick fucks.

Also my birthday is on September 9. :V

Contempt

« Reply #524 on: May 08, 2009, 08:05:40 AM »
Now you made me want to look at it.

So I looked at it. And now I regret it. You sick fucks.

Also my birthday is on September 9. :V

So what is that, IRC? i just need mIRC to get on right? Would I even want to get on?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2009, 08:11:01 AM »
So what is that, IRC? i just need mIRC to get on right? Would I even want to get on?

No, I was referring to this hateful picture that needs to be burned.

Contempt

« Reply #526 on: May 08, 2009, 08:18:41 AM »

Ahh, Don't know why I thought you were talking about irc. It looks like some thing from Earthworm Jim.

« Reply #527 on: May 08, 2009, 08:29:21 AM »

Bwuhahahaha! I'm sorry TranceHime, but I find that amusing.
But at least you have a cool birthday.

*High-Five to Greyn for all the images*

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #528 on: May 08, 2009, 08:37:55 AM »
Lovecraft inspired Earthworm Jim, discuss.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT AM I LIVING FOR, IT IS ALL A LIE.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #529 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
Bwuhahahaha! I'm sorry TranceHime, but I find that amusing.
But at least you have a cool birthday.

*High-Five to Greyn for all the images*

Argh... Please... Stop...

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #530 on: May 08, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »
wHY IS it that all Hentai girls don't have pubic hair?

generally speaking.

the ratio is like 6000:1

What happen to the love for non-paipan?

Paipan is horrid anyway, in real life at least where non-animated private areas are not as desirable to look at as others.

This discussion really has nothing to do with me now looking at the new Strike Witches DVD animu.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #531 on: May 08, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
Donut, you got probated? LMFAO.

Gpop

« Reply #532 on: May 08, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »
Oh wow, I've been probated again...this time on the Touhou channel. I am just awesome.

Guess I can't chat tomorrow then...>_>

Wouldn't mind anyone bringing up the question of why. Unless it was me doing my classic "enter, see bad video, leave" schtick, I don't see why they'd place a one day ban on me.

I mean, I can still watch videos and all that, but I wanna comment too! D:

You know what'd suck? If I were probated again and had all ties to the community cut off.

Probated for what? You must've really ticked off Chibity or Anthony.

wHY IS it that all Hentai girls don't have pubic hair?

generally speaking.

the ratio is like 6000:1

What happen to the love for non-paipan?

Paipan is horrid anyway, in real life at least where non-animated private areas are not as desirable to look at as others.

This discussion really has nothing to do with me now looking at the new Strike Witches DVD animu.

Because no pubic-hair is awesome. It's cuter.

My school doesn't have many hispanics here. There's A LOT of asians here though, mostly Koreans or Filipino. Of course, the whites conquer our school. There's only, like, 10 blacks in my entire school =/.

But I understand most of the Spanish language, so I usually understand what the hispanics are saying. The language itself definitely isn't hard compared to the other languages.

<3

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #533 on: May 08, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »
At first, I thought only Greyn is my main target for arson, but...

If you... you keep this up, Gpop... ...

Gpop

« Reply #534 on: May 08, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »
Luckily I'm too lazy to abuse you with pictures.

And luckily I'm too lazy atm to abuse anyone.

nintendonut888

« Reply #535 on: May 08, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »
The only explanation I have is that they did it as some sort of cruel joke. I'd appreciate it if one of you asks them why I was banned.

nintendonut888

« Reply #536 on: May 08, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
you people should just join irc already

NEVER! What does irc have that the channel doesn't? The channel has videos.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #537 on: May 08, 2009, 02:16:27 PM »
NEVER! What does irc have that the channel doesn't? The channel has videos.

IRC has DCC

IRC has scripts... Well, until we get a bot.

The only reason why I go to mogulus chan is to talk to you guys, not to watch vidyas.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #538 on: May 08, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
Mogulus is slow, discuss.

also, isn't it nice to know I won't change my name to Nyarlahotep and Gpop won't turn into G Cthulhu or Greyn won't become some other elder God to scare you know who?

I mean, I won't do it, because I know if I do, I will be hated forever, but yet...ooooohhh, the temptation. It is rustling in my panties.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #539 on: May 08, 2009, 02:23:33 PM »
Stop it stop it stop it!

I don't want to see the Crawling Chaos everywhere I go!!

Aaaaaaaa