Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone  (Read 200001 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes: Oliver Edition
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2018, 04:00:51 AM »
Hmm, well that may explain why I'm seeing results after merging New Years Camilla. She notably has amazing stats for a flier so she may be the highest-scoring unit on my team despite not having an S summoner support. I guess she'll be first in line for an Aether and we'll see how that changes things.

The calculator I was looking at seemed to imply that some of the seals had higher values than others. Is that true? That seems really odd if so...
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2018, 04:32:33 AM »
Seals are just like their ABC slot counterparts, Attack +3 is only 120 while something like Threaten Spd would be 200 (Quickened Pulse is only 100 btw). Seems in line with how the game treats the seals in general, they're not nerfed at all compared to their original counterparts. I for sure thought when sacred seals were first announced that they would be minor low-key skills and stat buffs instead of stuff like Heavy Blade and Quick Riposte in their full glory.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2018, 05:53:44 AM »
Ah shit. Well, I've definitely got some optimizing to do there then. ATK +3 is optimal on vanilla Camilla though...

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2018, 10:04:19 PM »
I guess there's deathblow, but that's not as easy to find fodder for.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2018, 11:43:20 PM »
He's probably talking about seals, Def Ploy gets you similar results since Camilla's res stat is pretty good.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2018, 12:08:48 AM »
Yeah, I was talking about seals. I've got Swift Sparrow on her now. I wonder if maybe it shouldn't be Death Blow, but I don't think that reeeally secures me any extra kills.

Was just thinking Def Ploy would have to be the way to go. That's decent. Anything with higher Res than Camilla's very respectable value probably dies to her for sure anyway.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:21:50 AM by commandercool »

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2018, 07:49:37 AM »
missed BK when he came out so the 4$ was an easy drop. Between him and the 12 orbs, the starter pack is a huge steal.

Tried testing out Guard+QR on FCorrin and the results were... not meeting expectations. The loss of DD means she often gets hit below QR and Guard range thus depriving her of much use. For now, I'm sticking with what I had, QR+DD. Now onto the next build~~~

edit: There's a new arena score calculator out that's easier to use: link
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:59:47 PM by Mеа »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2018, 03:16:43 PM »
In my quest for more New Year Camilla merges I accidentally pulled a New Year Azura. Nice! Rate reset, but I'll take it! And I probably won't even eat her for her Hone Fliers like I did with Nowi. 8l

Conqueror

« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2018, 08:38:06 PM »
noooo don't do it
listen to how happy she sounds!
edit:
Spoiler:
whoops, I misread that as saying that you would probably eat her like you did Nowi

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2018, 08:47:47 PM »
Flying dancer is such a niche I would never eat one in my life.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2018, 12:04:20 PM »
Got a Micky. Attack bane and defense boon the cucker, but it's a Micky, anyway.

Conqueror

« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2018, 10:22:15 PM »
It's beautiful when my -res Micaiah can stand in front of a Reinhardt and watch him go 0x2. Not that Reinhardt is particularly difficult to counter with all the tools they give you nowadays, but it's been a while since I used a proper mage tank.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2018, 01:45:01 PM »
Choose Your Heroes 2 has begun. Please consider Camilla 4 President. Then maybe I can get my blue Camilla and complete the set. Or maybe cleric Camilla, or Camilla-with-a-knife.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2018, 01:55:41 PM »
Chef Camilla you say

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2018, 02:16:15 PM »
Yeah! YEEEEAH!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
I picked Myrrh for the first day, so no leave me alone!
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

7TC7

• In best company
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2018, 06:14:04 PM »
I picked Myrrh for the first day, so no leave me alone!

Someone gets it!

I will be voting for her every second day, as I did last time. Maybe she'll actually have a chance this time.
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2018, 07:10:05 PM »
I mean, as much as I would love to have more boobs for the boob god, I'm good over here. I have a pretty solid CamSquad. It probably SHOULD go to new characters or popular characters who only have one version (Hector?).

That said, I'm voting a straight Camilla ticket anyway and would appreciate any help. But if she doesn't win then that'll be fair enough, I don't think I can think of a character who's "less deserving". The only other character that I feel like has an excessive number of versions is Lucina and she's not eligible.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2018, 07:32:29 PM »
I'm thinking I'll go Askr trio, Marth, Tiki, dunno the last spot or two. Greil maybe? Maybe a memer like Est?

It'd be pretty funny if RD Ike took first.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2018, 07:42:35 PM »
Finally voted my boy Roy
Spoiler:
Conrad
, he deserves some love
Mwahahahahha!

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2018, 06:13:28 AM »
took about an hour of tapping and like 10 stamina pots to grind out the last few TT rewards, but I've got them now. Hell I'd trade 10 stamina potions for 12 orbs and 4k feathers any day. Now my left pointer finger is going to develop a nervous tapping tic for a week.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2018, 05:06:19 AM »
OMFG MYRRH IS COMING TO THE NEXT GACHA YEEEEEEEES!!!!!
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2018, 05:51:25 AM »
Oho good god she looks amazing and I want her but it's becoming increasingly apparent to me that merges are the only thing that matter in this game so I'm gonna have to hold out. Like, maaybe 20 orbs tops. It hurts me it does, inside and outside.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2018, 06:12:55 AM »
Best girl has finally arrived, and she's not even a healer like I feared.  Happy day.

Conqueror

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2018, 07:36:36 AM »
it's becoming increasingly apparent to me that merges are the only thing that matter in this game so I'm gonna have to hold out.
But what's really the endgame of FEH? Getting to the top of arena, or collecting all of your favorite characters? :thinking:

Best girl has finally arrived, and she's not even a healer like I feared.  Happy day.
Is it bad if I wanted her to have Latona just because I wanted to see how good they could try to make her?

7TC7

• In best company
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2018, 08:15:30 AM »
Did I call "Green Flying Dragon"? I am pretty sure I called Green Flying Dragon.
By Naga, am I happy!
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

Conqueror

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2018, 06:02:05 AM »
Marisa got Felicia's VA. It's a rather fitting performance. I like it.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2018, 01:47:53 PM »
new chain challenge for those story maps is actually pretty difficult. The two that come to mind being the limited turn one on map 5 and also Myrrh's map. Can't say anything about the former except do your best, but I do have a suggestion for the latter map. The Myrrh map is really difficult because the enemies are stationary and so you have to bait them for them to start moving. They're on the other side of a wall splitting the map in half, which makes it difficult to get in while also being able to get out. Lv40+ stats means you likely won't be killing them in one round either. Further compounding the issue is the coverage they have on the tiles you have to bait them on if you choose to do so: both in terms in colors and in terms of physical/magic damage. Also the two dragons in the middle are honed/fortified respectively making it even more difficult.

My solution was to send Elise in to hit one of the dragons in the middle with a gravity, then have the bait unit reposition her back. Since the gravity will hold the middle two dragons in place for a turn, you're free to leave your bait units in range for the two outer units to kill themselves on. Once you've done that you should only have the dragons left to deal with and they're separated, making them much easier to deal with.

Gravity, as I've come to appreciate, is really really useful sometimes.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2018, 05:31:01 PM »
Dang, I don't really care about Myrrh as a character but her map icon looks fantastic. Those wings~

And yeah, Gravity meta 2018. Along with recommending that everyone invest in a Gronnraven Spring Camilla, I recommend everyone have a Gravity+ cleric. Elise is almost certainly optimal and is hella hard to get, but Girl Sheep is a real Gravity hero also.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #149 on: January 26, 2018, 02:59:35 AM »
I'm surprised so many people are complaining about Eirika. I've honestly never heard of this Gnoll before the reveal.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff