Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 81070 times)

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #330 on: November 11, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
>Think about Orin and the others... Wonder if they'll be alright without us
>Look a bit sad

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]
« Reply #331 on: November 11, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »
>Think about Orin and the others... Wonder if they'll be alright without us
>Look a bit sad
>T-They'll be alright... Orin is good at taking care of herself and Okuu...
>Koishi... She'll be fine... you think...

>"Satori...?" Sanae looks concerned, Is something wrong?
>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #332 on: November 11, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »
>Sigh.
>"I'm just thinking about my pets... I wonder how they reacted when I suddenly disappeared."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #333 on: November 11, 2017, 07:04:36 PM »
>Sigh.
>"I'm just thinking about my pets... I wonder how they reacted when I suddenly disappeared."
>"I'm sure they're fine." Hmm... Maybe we could ask Oriko the next time we see her if there was a way we could contact them... Maybe with a letter or something...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #334 on: November 11, 2017, 09:48:03 PM »
>Consider the off chance that it could be one of our pets, and how things at home would change with them gone...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2017, 12:16:42 AM »
>Consider the off chance that it could be one of our pets, and how things at home would change with them gone...
>You ponder if the black cat Oriko mentioned could be one of your pets...
>If it's Rin, then that would mean Koishi and Utsuho would be at home unsupervised...
>W-what's the worst that could happen?
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2017, 12:46:00 AM »
>Or it could be a different cat from Gensokyo?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2017, 01:00:15 AM »
>Or it could be a different cat from Gensokyo?
>You ponder if it would be one of your other pets, or another random cat from Gensokyo.
>It would be illogical for them to be here, but the thought does put you at ease a bit compared to the first.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2017, 07:46:26 AM »
>"Maybe your right. It'd be best to worry about the upcoming situations..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2017, 07:51:46 AM »
>"Maybe your right. It'd be best to worry about the upcoming situations..."
>"Yeah..." We still have some time to kill before those... "So, do you want to keep practicing until then, or is there anything else on your mind?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2017, 07:24:20 AM »
//Does anyone have any plans they'd like to consider? We've already confirmed that danmaku works out here, but not it's strength...
>Are we capable of flight out here?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2017, 07:55:52 AM »
//Does anyone have any plans they'd like to consider? We've already confirmed that danmaku works out here, but not it's strength...
>Are we capable of flight out here?
>You already tested flight earlier. It seems like you can, though it takes slightly more effort to sustain.
>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2017, 07:59:47 PM »
>"Well, since you said this place is a lot like our Outside World, how about you tell me more about it?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2017, 08:03:55 PM »
>"Well, since you said this place is a lot like our Outside World, how about you tell me more about it?"
>"Well, there's not much difference, except that there's no magical girls and I'm pretty sure this city doesn't exist in our outside world."
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #344 on: November 18, 2017, 02:22:32 AM »
>"Right, but I don't know very much about the Outside World to begin with."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #345 on: November 18, 2017, 04:58:43 AM »
>"Right, but I don't know very much about the Outside World to begin with."
>"Well..."
>Sanae's thoughts indicate that she's about to go into a lengthy explanation that will probably kill a lot of time. Allow it?
>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #346 on: November 18, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
-- I think this is stuff we should know, yeah?

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #347 on: November 18, 2017, 09:06:04 AM »
// Fine by me

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2017, 10:50:12 AM »
>Stay a while, and listen.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2017, 10:20:42 PM »
>Stay a while, and listen.
>You allow Sanae to speak, and she goes on to explain various things about the outside world to you, mainly differences between outside world customs and gensokyo customs and explaining things like cars and something called an "airplane"... It's a lot of information to process, and she help clarify things you're unsure about. When the conversation is finally finished, you noticed about an hour has gone by.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #350 on: November 19, 2017, 05:53:13 AM »
>Time until Mami meetup?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #351 on: November 19, 2017, 06:30:39 AM »
>Time until Mami meetup?
>You're unsure when her school lets out, but if it's similar to when you met her yesterday, then you'd say another couple of hours.
>_

« Reply #352 on: November 23, 2017, 07:31:40 PM »
>"I appreciate the information, it was very helpful, but you should work on paraphrasing."

>What kind of books do we tend to write?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2017, 11:51:15 PM »
>"I appreciate the information, it was very helpful, but you should work on paraphrasing."
>"Well... I figured since you knew next to nothing about it, I should be thorough. Sorry." Sanae scratches her head, I hope she isn't too annoyed with me... "So, what now?"

>What kind of books do we tend to write?
>They usually involve animals, ranging from guides on pet care (drawn from personal experiences) to pleasant tales for readers of all ages. You also write horror on occasion, and sometimes you branch out to other genres.
>_
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 11:59:57 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #354 on: November 26, 2017, 06:29:14 PM »
>"I would suggest going to see Mami, but I don't know when students get out of school."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #355 on: November 26, 2017, 07:11:22 PM »
>"I would suggest going to see Mami, but I don't know when students get out of school."
>"Wasn't she coming home from school when we first met her?" Sanae asks, "If so, depending on the distance between here and wherever her school is, it'll probably be a little bit before the time we met her yesterday."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2017, 11:17:32 PM »
>Revival time.Ponder how fairies would fare in this fair land. Could they even become magical girls? And what about other immortals...
>"What do you think about danmaku here? Mainly how it's used. Given we'll most likely see it important to survival, it might lose some of it's beauty..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »
>Revival time.Ponder how fairies would fare in this fair land. Could they even become magical girls? And what about other immortals...
>"What do you think about danmaku here? Mainly how it's used. Given we'll most likely see it important to survival, it might lose some of it's beauty..."
>You ponder...
>fairies in general would have a hard time blending in, thanks to their large wings. You wonder how Kyubey would react to seeing one.
>There are no non-fairy immortals that you know personally. Unless gods count.

>"Maybe it will..." Sanae nods, "But we shouldn't have to sacrifice all the beauty, right?" Even with a little but, our patterns would likely catch someone who's never seen danmaku before off-guard or might confuse them.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2017, 07:27:52 AM »
>Nod.
>Wonder how fairies would fare against those minions Witches and familiars. Maybe they'd hold up against the latter, at least...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2017, 07:50:39 AM »
>Nod.
>Wonder how fairies would fare against those minions Witches and familiars. Maybe they'd hold up against the latter, at least...
>They might fare fine against familiars, maybe... You haven't seen any witches yet, so you can't make an accurate judgement in that regard.
>_