Author Topic: [Art] Himiko's Art Shoppe  (Read 2405 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
[Art] Himiko's Art Shoppe
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:00:02 PM »
Hello, everyone! I'm a long-time member here, but I haven't been as active lately. I'd like to change that by introducing you all to my commissions. Yes, I have recently opened up a Ko-Fi account. In the gallery and on my Tumblr, you can see samples of my artwork. Highly recommended if you'd like a drawing of your favorite Touhou, or maybe a birthday present for a special person in your life. All finished commissions from members here will be posted on both Tumblr and in this thread.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: [Art] Himiko's Art Shoppe
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 10:18:22 PM »

I don't know if the member who requested this is on motk, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. Thanks for your patronage!

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 07:55:20 PM »
ohhhhoho maan somehow I missed this. I'd be happy to support but I'm a little strapped for cash for the next few months. I don't remember seeing a lot of art from you that wasn't small morsels so this'll be fun to watch. Though I did enjoy your melancholic things so I hope you keep up your own stuff too.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 12:54:54 PM »
I don't get what you mean by any of that, Mea, but thanks! Anyway, here's Tapsa's THIRD commission. Thank you for your patronage!

I drew this while I had a migraine but I didn't want to disappoint, lol (and then I slept for 12 hours)