Author Topic: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( New Server IP )  (Read 330464 times)

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
Re: [Minecraft] MotK Minecraft Server ( 1.8 - NEW WORLD(S) )
« Reply #930 on: November 20, 2011, 01:07:25 AM »
So I finished the building. Now im bored. Will probobly make it on multi player and sell it or somethin. Its pritty cool.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #931 on: November 20, 2011, 01:25:14 AM »
Heh, I can't believe you still have access to my old stuff :V

I don't need it though, as soon as you upgrade I'd like to start from scratch. But thanks, anyway
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #932 on: November 20, 2011, 02:43:01 AM »
So I finished the building. Now im bored. Will probobly make it on multi player and sell it or somethin.
As proven by the recent auction, sales don't work. :V
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #933 on: November 20, 2011, 05:34:07 AM »
So, are we gonna have a going away party by blowing up everything right before we move to the new world?

BlackSparda

• Reimu Hakurei empress through gods grace
  • Peace through osaisen!
« Reply #934 on: November 20, 2011, 05:53:22 AM »
px this would be the perfect tool for you to blowing up the old worlds  (or strafes ne op power when it would be in mc)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE&t=100

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
« Reply #935 on: November 20, 2011, 09:09:02 AM »
So, here is the complete list of backups for the jar file of 1.8.1 for your convenience.
This also includes the jar file modified with all of the available versions of Optifine at it's latest version.

1.8.1 Original
This still has the META-INF folder inside, so make sure you remove that if you need (or want) to mod this.

OptiFine 1.8.1_HD_D2
This is the Classic version of Optifine.

OptiFine 1.8.1_HD_S_D2
This is the Smooth version of Optifine.

OptiFine 1.8.1_HD_MT_D2
This is the MultiThreaded version of Optifine.

OptiFine 1.8.1_HD_AA_D2
This is the Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering version of Optifine.

And if you want it for whatever reason or to check out stuff, here is the link to the Optifine forum.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-181-optifine-hd-d2-fps-boost-hd-textures/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:12:54 AM by Agent of the BSoD »
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #936 on: November 20, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »
So how are we gonna work around the issue of The End and End Portals?
Are we gonna have the spawn near a stronghold, or are we gonna have some form of transportation to a stronghold?

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #937 on: November 20, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »
Same as vanilla. Find stronghold, find portal, there. Whomever finds it has jurisdiction.

Having warps to there would make the game too easy. :V
Bad command or file name

J.O.B

« Reply #938 on: November 20, 2011, 09:56:13 AM »
I see then.
Also I found a stronghold underwater in Creative mode :V

« Reply #939 on: November 20, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »
I had planned on making a Portal to The End at the new spawn area. Ultimately, I decided against it because it would kill any reason to go searching for strongholds. I'll build a Nether Portal at spawn, but you're on your own on the portal to The End. :V

J.O.B

« Reply #940 on: November 20, 2011, 10:29:13 AM »
So does that mean we will have to make our own Eye of Enders?

« Reply #941 on: November 20, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »
I see then.
Also I found a stronghold underwater in Creative mode :V

under water? so everything is filled with water or what?

« Reply #942 on: November 20, 2011, 12:51:09 PM »
Schematic progress list has been updated. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Heh, I can't believe you still have access to my old stuff :V

I don't need it though, as soon as you upgrade I'd like to start from scratch. But thanks, anyway
Understood. The offer still stands if you change your mind.

So, are we gonna have a going away party by blowing up everything right before we move to the new world?
I'd prefer that we don't do that. The Brohoster Strafeageddon got old quickly, and I don't really feel like watching over another session. I'd like for this transition to happen as quickly as possible. I want to play the full version at last! I'm sure you all do too.

Also, there comes a time when one has obtained enough sand. That time is now. I have destroyed both sand dupers. (PX, your supplies are in one of your chests) The amount of sand that was being hoarded was beyond ridiculous... 8-9 large chests? Really? Anyway, I could do without the lag while I'm flying about, saving the schematics.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:56:10 PM by Dr.Strafe »

J.O.B

« Reply #943 on: November 20, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »
under water? so everything is filled with water or what?
You had to go through the water to get to a cave, the stronghold just happened on be on the bottom of the cave.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #944 on: November 20, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
Also, there comes a time when one has obtained enough sand. That time is now. I have destroyed both sand dupers. (PX, your supplies are in one of your chests) The amount of sand that was being hoarded was beyond ridiculous... 8-9 large chests? Really? Anyway, I could do without the lag while I'm flying about, saving the schematics.
I've heard of more absurd figures.

Should've just left them up but have their use barred when you were on. But eh whatever.

So does that mean we will have to make our own Eye of Enders?
Pretty much.
Bad command or file name

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
Same as vanilla. Find stronghold, find portal, there. Whomever finds it has jurisdiction.

Having warps to there would make the game too easy. :V
pffft warps.  running and flying trivialize the game like crazy  :V   Speaking of the end ive heard talk of getting everyone in the server on one massive expedition to kill the dragon.  Is everyone up for this?  Cuz I plan on finding a portal like extremely fast.

Schematic progress list has been updated. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
You can do mine as I dont plan on playing till we update.  also that light at the end of tunnel is prob lava just sayin' :V
2lazy2createbettersig

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #946 on: November 20, 2011, 06:28:33 PM »
As proven by the recent auction, sales don't work. :V
Well, it was a small house on a hill. This is quite the home to have, assuming I can make it.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #947 on: November 21, 2011, 02:32:01 AM »
pffft warps.  running and flying trivialize the game like crazy  :V   Speaking of the end ive heard talk of getting everyone in the server on one massive expedition to kill the dragon.  Is everyone up for this?  Cuz I plan on finding a portal like extremely fast.
I'm down for that after building a Nether portal extremely quickly so that I can scout a nice far-off place without having to generate all the chunks inbetween.

You can do mine as I dont plan on playing till we update.  also that light at the end of tunnel is prob lava just sayin' :V
No, it's the fast-approaching cp_well train. :V

Well, it was a small house on a hill. This is quite the home to have, assuming I can make it.
We'll see. :P
Bad command or file name

« Reply #948 on: November 21, 2011, 09:16:39 AM »
I disassembled my underground rail, so if someone need 8 stacks of rails in the new world, you are welcome  :V

« Reply #949 on: November 21, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »
List updated again.
I'm done with saving schematics for now. I will be marking the bounding fields on the remaining entries so that they can be saved at the end of this world. Once I receive word that we're ready to update, I will save them and then we're moving on.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #950 on: November 21, 2011, 11:34:42 AM »
OK, I got myself ready, inventory prepped, etc. My tower is ready for schematic save!

I'll probably head back come 1.0, and do what I've stated earlier.

Also, parts of the western forest/hills area have been detorched. Too lazy and tired to do the rest of them....

You can count on the Squidtown being copied over an existing NPC village on the 1.0 world, on another note. Gotta have those villagers spawn and drown! :getdown:

I disassembled my underground rail, so if someone need 8 stacks of rails in the new world, you are welcome  :V
Keep them for your own things, I say.

Also, considering a significant percentage of the population (or at least the regularly-playing population) uses Optifine, one idea may be to hold off even further until it gets a 1.0 version. The Optifine devs are still waiting on MCP to update, much like others are for Bukkit....

Lastly, any plans on a Nether Brick custom recipe? Considering we already nerfed strongholds by allowing cracked and mossy stone brick to be craftable, I think that doing the same for Nether fortresses would be inconsequential.
(also, cheapen the sponge recipe and/or increase the output, that'd be nice seeing how overkill large 1.0 oceans are :V)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 02:27:50 PM by あややや Newspapers Conglomerate »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #951 on: November 21, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
Lastly, any plans on a Nether Brick custom recipe? Considering we already nerfed strongholds by allowing cracked and mossy stone brick to be craftable, I think that doing the same for Nether fortresses would be inconsequential.
(also, cheapen the sponge recipe and/or increase the output, that'd be nice seeing how overkill large 1.0 oceans are :V)
Mossy Nether Brick?  :getdown:

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #952 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »
Mossy Nether Brick?  :getdown:
Just Nether Brick. Mossy Nether Brick does not exist in a vanilla installation, and we don't want to force everyone to mod just to play on the server.

However, I think growing vines over Nether Brick is possible, though don't quote me on that point.
Bad command or file name

Nicole Artist

• Eat egg
  • egg egg egg egg
    • Tumblr
« Reply #953 on: November 21, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
Ohoho we might get a new person to join us in this new world two, assuming they get whitelisted.
I know them at school and introduced them to touhou last year, now they know more than me  :V
Oh the irony

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #954 on: November 21, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
Nice job converting another person to the addiction fandom. :V

Strafe and/or Stuffman will probably add them in should they join here and participate actively.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #955 on: November 21, 2011, 06:51:13 PM »
Just Nether Brick. Mossy Nether Brick does not exist in a vanilla installation, and we don't want to force everyone to mod just to play on the server.

However, I think growing vines over Nether Brick is possible, though don't quote me on that point.

that was a joke  :D

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #956 on: November 21, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
Nice job converting another person to the addiction fandom. :V
I don't have a problem, and I can stop when ever I want... OK maybe not >.>
now they know more than me  :V
:3
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #957 on: November 21, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »

Yup, Nether Brick is basically just cosmetic so I don't have a problem with crafting it, but doing so will probably require more effort than simply squashing a bunch of Netherrack together (since regular brick takes some work to make too). I'll think about what kind of recipe it'll need. Maybe you'll just need to cook Netherrack in a furnace to make it.

I don't plan to make sponge cheaper. Sponge is intended to be a temporary measure to assist in construction underwater, not a permanent fixture to create huge air pockets in the ocean. You should work to make your structures watertight and then move your sponge to the next area.

« Reply #958 on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:37 PM »
Maybe you'll just need to cook Netherrack in a furnace to make it.

Maybe you'll just need to cook Stonebrick in a furnace. With Netherracks to burn them.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #959 on: November 21, 2011, 09:48:07 PM »
Hello~ I'm new to minecraft and just got whitelisted for this server and reading some of the posts on this page, I'm wonder what are some of the custom things that this server use besides the plugins mentioned in the front of page and will I need to download anything to use them?