~Hakurei Shrine~ > Alice's Art Atelier
[MUSIC] Cry Out! Legend of A Cappella
(1/2) > >>
Katon:
Hi! My name is Katon, and I have way too much time on my hands.

I've never posted here or anything before, so I'm a bit worried on what my reputation will become right off the bat after posting this, but eh, I'm sure someone will think this is somewhat entertaining.

So.  Today, I had nothing to do, and I recently heard the Legend of Wriggle song and fell in love with it.  It's the most adorably hilarious song I've heard in a long time.  Something possessed me this morning in my boredom to.. make my own version of this wonderful song.  However, I'm not skilled in any instruments nor do I have good recording equipment even if I was, so all of the music I make is either electric, or a cappella.  This particular masterpiece is a cappella, using 6 different tracks on top of each other. ...Also, I'm a guy.

Enjoy, or something. XD

RIGURU RIGURU RIRIKARU RIGURUN!

(I know it's not the most accurate music wise, but it was meant to be a fun silly thing, so a lot of it is intentional. XD I've done better things that actually sound good, I promise.)

Drake:
I do this do. I never actually have enough of an attention span to get every part together, so props for that. As this, it kind of sounds like Katamari, which is automatic win.

EDIT: Hahaha I just got through the entire thing. My god that was hilarious.
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WEEABOO YOU BASTARD
RuneDevros:
Wait... are you the same Katon who does one of Starmen.net's radio shows?

That song was pretty awesome in many weird ways. I also like how you titled that "Things I'll Regret in 30 Years"
Katon:
Hahahaha, that's me. <XD; Glad you guys like it.
Moerin:
Don't take this the wrong way, but...

I want to have your children.

Seriously, though, that was both hilariously awesome and awesomely hilarious.  I salute you, good sir.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version