~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail
Avengers: Endgame - I feel REALLY good about this
(1/5) > >>
Lt Colonel Summers:
So, with the movie's premiere coming really close, who else are hyping for it, its plot, and its post-credits scenes?

Spoiler: Never mind that Spiderman: Far From Home's trailers have already revealed that Spiderman (and by extension Doctor Strange, Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy) WILL come back from this one...
commandercool:
I'm optimistic and looking forward to it, but I am a little concerned about some of the directions it could go. I've already said a lot about the "comic book-ifying" of the MCU that sort of started in Infinity War, and I can't stand the X-Men or especially the Fantastic Four as a general rule so I hope we can somehow avoid having to factor them into the next era of Marvel movies. I think there are a lot of ways Endgame could go wrong, but ultimately the whole MCU team has earned my trust so I figure it probably won't.

Honestly more than the movie itself I'm looking forward to seeing people's reactions to it. I don't watch sports, so there are very few things in my life that are universal experiences with most other people. Aside from like, the weather there's not much I can talk to my older coworkers about, but Marvel movies are a shared cultural experience and as long as people are excited about them then they're always fun. I have my tickets for the Sunday after release, so I'll definitely give my thoughts once I've seen it.
Raikaria:

--- Quote from: Lt Colonel Summers on April 05, 2019, 01:42:46 AM ---So, with the movie's premiere coming really close, who else are hyping for it, its plot, and its post-credits scenes?

Spoiler: Never mind that Spiderman: Far From Home's trailers have already revealed that Spiderman (and by extension Doctor Strange, Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy) WILL come back from this one...
--- End quote ---

As I've seen said somewhere else:

It isn't the fallen you should be worried about, but those who survived the first movie.
Drake:
Worthy of note in that regard is that a bunch of the bigger names Spoiler: have their contracts up for renewal and they haven't disclosed their plans yet
Lt Colonel Summers:

--- Quote from: Raikaria on April 05, 2019, 08:16:10 PM ---As I've seen said somewhere else:

It isn't the fallen you should be worried about, but those who survived the first movie.

--- End quote ---

I'm aware that most, if not all of the original Avengers won't make it past this movie.
I'm also aware that it is Sony's fault that Endgame's ending is (partially) spoiled by the release of Far From Home's trailers.

What I'm looking forward to is seeing what will happen to the Infinity Stones at the end of the movie. It's become clear that the Snap will be undone, and Thanos defeated. But the film's definitely going to give us a "What about them?" scene on the Stones, specifically if they still have any roles in Phase 4.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version