~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
<< < (2/151) > >>
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on March 15, 2019, 10:20:50 PM ---"I don't know if I'm allowed..." she mutters.

>_

--- End quote ---
> "For you it would just be a return to your home,your sister,your boss while for us 2  an "accidental slip through and getting our bearings" ".
Yaersulf:
>"For now though I should probably see if Eirin is satisfied with what you've told us. I think you're technically her prisoner."
>"You mind watching over for a sec while I talk to Eirin, Tojiko?"
>Assuming she's fine with it step out into the hallway and see if Eirin is still there.
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on March 16, 2019, 07:01:07 PM ---> "For you it would just be a return to your home,your sister,your boss while for us 2  an "accidental slip through and getting our bearings" ".

--- End quote ---

>"M-maybe..."
>While still distressed, she frowns more, fidgeting a little.

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on March 17, 2019, 11:06:59 AM --->"For now though I should probably see if Eirin is satisfied with what you've told us. I think you're technically her prisoner."
>"You mind watching over for a sec while I talk to Eirin, Tojiko?"
>Assuming she's fine with it step out into the hallway and see if Eirin is still there.

--- End quote ---

>"Sure, I'll keep an eye on her," says Tojiko.
>You step out, but do not see Eirin. You recall she was going to assess the damage.

>_
Yaersulf:
>Look around for any handy rabbits.
Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on March 17, 2019, 11:26:02 AM --->Look around for any handy rabbits.

--- End quote ---

>There are one or two moving through the halls.

>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version